Page 33 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Let's summarize the events of the rally, just for fun.
    Out of interest which stage in that list is the illegal pre-rally gathering at UVA? I was lead to believe that was the start of the agressive behaviour...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Why would I be there?

Sorry dude, ANTIFA is a far more insidious, and subversive organization than any wanna be Nazis could ever hope for.

1. Alt right organizations get permit to stage a protest.

2. Vice mayor illegally revoked permit.

3. ACLU sued the city for violating their 1st amendment rights and the permit is restored.

4. Alt right protests.

5 police are instructed to illegally end the protest.

6. Police stand by and watch as HIM and ANTIFA physically attacked protesters.

7. Left wing Manic runs over a bunch of people.

Govenor blames the right for violence.

The only people who truly acted like racists here were the people claiming to be against facisism.
    Do you have a source on it being a "left wing manic" that ran people over? I'll admit I haven't kept up with the situation as much as I normally would, due to extreme disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Obviously I can't prove that. However, due to the origin of the symbol I will assume that it was there for peaceful, spiritual purposes. Hell, from what I heard, the rally was actually peaceful before protesters arrived and started throwing things at them. So from that, I will conclude that it was there for peaceful purposes in this context.
    Well, except for the Nazi flags...

Feel free to make all the assumptions you like. (Wink)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    You're being dense for the sake of being dense.

That's a false equivalency. These people aren't calling anyone assholes.
    No they're just calling Jews the children of satan and other similar sentiments.

They are showing the public that they are proud of their identity. Though, the general consensus seems to be that white people can't be proud of being white (in public).
    You have to be grasping at some pretty thin straws to defend nazis and white supremacists as marching because they're "just proud of being white."

"White heritage" isn't under attack in the United States. What's "under attack" is people defending (and advocating for) historical tragedies of the past, like nazism and slavery
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I feel like BOTH sides of this stupid argument are overreacting to hell and back a again.

Its a fucking statue. Who cares if its removed, or if its not removed? All this shows to me, is how good your life is up there, and how good you have it, that you need to find excuses to get ouraged and flip the shit out.

All these so-called "warriors" need to find a better cause to fight on. Going on witch hunts because of their right to remove/preserve a fucking statue. Good grief.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm not an anarchist, sorry.

I oppose and mock them, because unlike you, I'm not going to defend white supremacists and their racist bullshit.
    You want no government? That's anarchy buddy. Google is your friend.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Jesus dude, I didn't realize you were this far gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Why was this infracted? What the fuck Endus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Endus has a history of getting mad and infracting things he disagrees with.
    "Fucking trolling"; and if you don't think it was you're frankly being deliberaetly more stupid than you actually are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Why would I be there?

Sorry dude, ANTIFA is a far more insidious, and subversive organization than any wanna be Nazis could ever hope for.

3. ACLU sued the city for violating their 1st amendment rights and the permit is restored.

4. Alt right protests.

6. Police stand by and watch as BLM and ANTIFA physically attacked protesters.

The only people who truly acted like facists here were the people claiming to be against facisism.
    Where are you getting your information? Seriously.

Where did you see the driver was a far-left maniac?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    ...I'd argue but not a single point you have is true except the first one. The rest is.. jesus christ, Tony. You need to go out and find yourself again, man :\
    Which points are incorrect friend?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would I be there?

4. Alt right protests.

6. Police stand by and watch as HIM and ANTIFA physically attacked protesters.

The only people who truly acted like racists here were the people claiming to be against facisism.
    Really? You've truly lost it tony. There is picture evidence of him at other white nationalist protests. But you're one of these larping alt righters so no surprise. Go freshen up your riot gear and shield dude, I know you're just waiting for the day you'll get to kill some Americans.

Where are you getting your information? Seriously.

Where did you see the driver was a far-left maniac?
    What's wrong here?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Thepersona

shall I bring in the cruisers?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    You want no government? That's anarchy buddy. Google is your friend.
    I didn't say I don't want any government for anything. I simply see no reason for government to be involved in this.

- - - Updated - - -

What's wrong here?
    Where did you see that he is a far-left maniac?

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Really? You've truly lost it tony. There is picture evidence of him at other white nationalist protests. But you're one of these larping alt righters so no surprise. Go freshen up your riot gear and shield dude, I know you're just waiting for the day you'll get to kill some Americans.
    Is that really productive? I think we should just demand evidence of his claims. If he's wrong it should be easy to prove by scrutinizing his evidence and if he's right we need to change our understanding of the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

What's wrong here?
    Can you give a source on point 7 please?

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Only people I want to see violence against are those who want to oppress others and keep them from exercising their first amendent rights by using violence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Is that really productive? I think we should just demand evidence of his claims. If he's wrong it should be easy to prove by scrutinizing his evidence and if he's right we need to change our understanding of the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you give a source on point 7 please?
    You're right on that one, I was thinking about the former owner of the car.

The rest of the points are spot.

Only people I want to see violence against are those who want to oppress others and keep them from exercising their first amendent rights by using violence.
    You just made a claim that he was a far-left maniac. Ignoring all the other incorrect parts of your statement, I REALLY want to know were you heard that.

Well, except for the Nazi flags...

Feel free to make all the assumptions you like. (Wink)
    Assumptions? Interesting. Isn't that what both sides are doing on this thread? You people are assuming that everyone there is a neo-nazi white supremacist who hates jews and wants to kill minorities. The people who don't agree with that assumption are being punished by infractions and post deletion.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    And it was quite sarcastically accurate, don't you think? Well now that I've insulted another religion even more, I hope I won't be called Islamophobic. Being reduced to that one single religion is quite demeaning.
    If you want to add more forms of bigotry to the list, feel free to do so. It doesn't really make your pathetic attempt at an argument any better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tony, go read the updates in the main thread. Especillay by bullet, who was actually in the area and can directly contradict points 5, 6, and 7. You're smarter than this. Stop it