Page 34 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    What's wrong here?
    The guy in the middle with the round shield is the driver. Do you think 'far-left manic' is an accurate description?
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nguard-america

Only people I want to see violence against are those who want to oppress others and keep them from exercising their first amendent rights by using violence.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right on that one, I was thinking about the former owner of the car.

The rest of the points are spot.
    Fair enough. This is how discussion should work.

Which points are incorrect friend?
    The mayor revoked the permit after they (illegally) went to a nearby campus and started provoking them - using their torches as poking sticks. This behavior continued into the permitted rally, at which point the permit was revoked because they were being dangerous. When permit is revoked, the "peaceful protest" goes apeshit and starts throwing jars of their own piss at people (this isn't "protesting", that's assault) along with scuffling with anyone that comes near. BLM and ANTIFA are there... about twenty of them. To the 5-6k UTR protesters. The police don't standby and watch - they retreat because the UTR protesters came in full riot gear and handed it out to those that couldn't or didn't bring it, along with a lot of them being armed. Then, to end it, a guy that's a confirmed trump supporter (seriously, his mom came out and said it, along with former teachers that said he had an obsession with nazism even in high school) purposefully drove his car into an intersection for a shopping center, hitting people that weren't even part of the anti-protest as well as the protesters because it was a shopping center crossroad.

Wherever you got your first timeline was trying to push a serious narrative, and it makes me really sad to compare that post from you now to the posts before man. You used to be a guy I could disagree with and respect, but now I see your name and I'm just... sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how the same people I see cheering this on on Twitter, are the same people who lost their fucking minds when ANTIFA Communists were being unmasked and fired for participating in violent riots for the last year... Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by ordan View Post
    Weekly acts of terror all around the world by muslims:
    NOT ALL MUSLIMS! STOP SAYING MEAN THINGS ON THE INTERNET!

One neonazi idiot copies muslim truck terrorists:
    EVERYONE WE JUST GOT THE OKAY FOR REAL LIFE HARASSMENT OF EVERYONE WHO WAS WITHIN A MILE FROM THE INCIDENT! FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

I can imagine George Soros is sitting back in his chair now laughing.
    Yup. That's just one of many reasons why I canceled my membership with the Liberal party, and no longer associate with these groups. I'm tried of these blatantly double standards, and the MSM emboldening these people to continue acting this way.

*EDIT* The fact you got banned for that, only adds validity to what you said.
    Last edited by Synros; 2017-08-14 at 03:46 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Only people I want to see violence against are those who want to oppress others and keep them from exercising their first amendent rights by using violence.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right on that one, I was thinking about the former owner of the car.

The rest of the points are spot.
    No, no they are not. Sorry, but it's clear you have been misinformed. You ignored that they went to rally the night before tey were allowed to do so, and were told to leave. Other poseters who were actually there have detailed it far better than I can.

As for tat one comment, it makes it clear you are repeating shit that you clearly didn't look into.

Surprised many of them had jobs in the first place. The whole thing with the Bundy terrorist standoff showed most of these far reich wingers were living off welfare anyhow, since they never had to leave and go to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Assumptions? Interesting. Isn't that what both sides are doing on this thread? You people are assuming that everyone there is a neo-nazi white supremacist who hates jews and wants to kill minorities. The people who don't agree with that assumption are being punished by infractions and post deletion.
    Were there Nazi flags at the rally?

If you don't know the answer to that, look at the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Yes and then you beat it in a debate. If you have the arguments and aren't just good at shouting really loud while holding your ears.
    Did you miss the debates during the presidential election? People hear what they want to hear in a debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assumptions? Interesting. Isn't that what both sides are doing on this thread? You people are assuming that everyone there is a neo-nazi white supremacist who hates jews and wants to kill minorities. The people who don't agree with that assumption are being punished by infractions and post deletion.
    No, not everyone there was.

But they were walking alongside them. And one of the speakers at the rally was going to be a neo-nazi.

If you walk alongside neonazis and white supremacists, there's a mighty good chance that you're going to be confused for being one.

"you are the company you keep"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I feel like BOTH sides of this stupid argument are overreacting to hell and back a again.

Its a fucking statue. Who cares if its removed, or if its not removed? All this shows to me, is how good your life is up there, and how good you have it, that you need to find excuses to get ouraged and flip the shit out.

All these so-called "warriors" need to find a better cause to fight on. Going on witch hunts because of their right to remove/preserve a fucking statue. Good grief.
    Because it's not about the statue and has never been about the statue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Good. Fuck them.
    /thread

The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Were there Nazi flags at the rally?

If you don't know the answer to that, look at the pictures.
    They were flags with swastikas on them. You're associating it with Nazis. We've been through this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because it's not about the statue and has never been about the statue.
    It's amazing that people trying to fight "for America" are doing so while waving the flags of two seperate enemy forces that fought AGAINST the United States in two different wars.

(And lost)
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    How many accounts do you feel like creating tonight?
    So many that he got that account banned and deleted after only 2 posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were flags with swastikas on them. You're associating it with Nazis. We've been through this.
    Like how you're associating the following letters "no shit Sherlock" with words stating how obvious the point is.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Yes, we have, and I'm done. The people complaining about Jews, running a "Heil Hitler" and waving flgs with Swastikas... yeah, I'm going with neo-Nazis.

Feel free to continue trying to deflect for white supremacists.

Do ppl don't remember what the Nazis did? That flag should be illegal everywhere and calling yourself a Nazi should be the same as callin yourself an ISIS supporter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    /thread

So, you're cool if we do the same to the Communists who were also at that rally to start shit?
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Ahh it doesn't improve my argument much per se, but it strengthens my position more than just that because I can take leverage away from you. Not that Islamophobia as a supposed insult has much meaning left nowadays.
    How are you taking leverage away from me? You said something Islamophobic, then bashed Christianity in order to seem like you were being unbiased. All that really means, is that you hate two things, and are making twice the fool out of yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Montanahax View Post
    Do ppl don't remember what the Nazis did? That flag should be illegal everywhere and calling yourself a Nazi should be the same as callin yourself an ISIS supporter
    Not everyone is a nazi who is proud of being white, or proud of his heritage.
    But I see you are thoroughly brainwashed that you consider every white people who's not full of white guilt and self hate as nazis straight from '40s Germany.