Page 35 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Tony, go read the updates in the main thread. Especillay by bullet, who was actually in the area and can directly contradict points 5, 6, and 7. You're smarter than this. Stop it
    sad people like you want to defend this guy. Hes not smarter or better than that. He boasts about wearing his larping gear at alt right rallies and hitting counter protesters. He makes threads with fake news : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ight=ambulance , this one in particular is relevant. As there was a parked ambulance with protesters around it, he says they are blocking it even tho no ones driving and then advocates killing protesters by running them over :
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Agreed.

I wonder if they would block the ambulances that responded to that.
    Hes advocated running over BLM protesters in the past.

Why do people like you or @Skroe defend this guy. Hes grim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    So, you're cool if we do the same to the Communists who were also at that rally to start shit?
    I have absolutely zero point zero desire to engage in some ridiculous tet a tet over ideologies. Suffice it to say my original statement stands. Fuck those nazi assholes.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    They were flags with swastikas on them. You're associating it with Nazis. We've been through this.
    Except:
    1)What other flag used in the last 80 years has used a swastika?
    2)Why would a white nationalist rally have people brandishing swastika flags but not the ones already associated with white nationalism?
    3)They were literal Nazi flags.
    http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-bu...sville/2333548

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I mean, you shouldn't lose a job over a view point, but

Its gonna be hard for your co workers to want to go near you since you kinda want them to die.
    People lose jobs all the time for viewpoints. Look how many famous people lose gigs for saying stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by NalPally View Post
    Not everyone is a nazi who is proud of being white, or proud of his heritage.
    But I see you are thoroughly brainwashed that you consider every white people who's not full of white guilt and self hate as nazis straight from '40s Germany.
    Right, I'm sure there's no space between "Goes to nazi rally" and "hates self for being white."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Montanahax View Post
    Do ppl don't remember what the Nazis did? That flag should be illegal everywhere and calling yourself a Nazi should be the same as callin yourself an ISIS supporter
    Yah, off to the goolags with them! That's what you want, right? The government dictating what someone says and believes? Cause it's not Authoritarian when YOU'RE the one doing it, right?...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I have absolutely zero point zero desire to engage in some ridiculous tet a tet over ideologies. Suffice it to say my original statement stands. Fuck those nazi assholes.
    You do realize you can hate both the Nazis AND the Communists, right? Disowning one doesn't mean you condone the other... I mean, even 3 year old child could comprehend that... Do you not want to engage with me because you're a Communist, and would be forced to confront the fact that Communists are also extremely shitty people too? Is that why?

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Because you think that calling me Islamophobic is insulting to me - which it is, but ironically for completely different reasons that you want to.
    That doesn't even make any sense. Maybe you need a nap.

Back on topic. I'm glad these asshats are getting fired for being white supremacists. Freedom is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Why was this infracted? What the fuck Endus?
    It's clear where the mods stand. They should be unbiased when it comes to things like this but they aren't
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    I'm kinda conflicted here, I guess companies wont like being associated with nazis but unless they are doing something where being a nazi matters (like being a police officer) i dont think they should be mass fired for having fucked up political ideas.
    Most employers are at will, meaning they can fire anyone for any reason unless specifically stated to be illegal.

Besides, even if they were sued, they could argue that keeping the employee would cause an undue hardship because of his racist views causing turmoil amongst his coworkers.

If you own a restaurant in Berkeley, one block away from Telegraph Avenue (pretty much liberal center) and a stone throw away from U.C. Berkeley (so the students are likely your main customers), and one of your employee was caught participating in an Alt-Right rally, as a business owner, what would you do? Keep the idiot and risk losing customers, or get rid of the idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by Montanahax View Post
    Do ppl don't remember what the Nazis did? That flag should be illegal everywhere and calling yourself a Nazi should be the same as callin yourself an ISIS supporter
    These alt right mouth breathers never met their great grandfathers who fought in wwII against Nazi's so no, they don't remember nor do they care to learn. They are just a bunch of sloppy boys who think being white makes them a victim so they can justify any kind of atrocious behavior in the pursuit of victimizing everyone else.

Just a bunch of racist asses who don't like it when people call them racist asses. They are so stupid that when they get in trouble the first thing they say is 'freedom of speech' because they have no clue what the freedom of speech actually means. It doesn't mean you can do and say what ever you want and suffer no consequences, it only means the government can't punish you for what you say.

For example the creator of Hustler Magazine successfully sued the government for impuning his right to free speech because the government used its influence to shut down his publication and arrest him. Had a store owner refused to sell his magazine there would be nothing he could do since the store owner is not the government.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-08-14 at 04:02 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    If only you'd apply the same to Islam, the world would be a better place.
    You mean people should be outed to their employer as Muslim?

I don't think many of them try to hide that... also if that employer then tried to fire someone for being Muslim, they'd probably in deep shit.

However if that person was a supporter of ISIS on twitter and that got exposed to the employer, they absolutely could fire them.

The difference obviously is that religion is a protected class. Being a supporter of an extremist organisation is not.

Maybe you should think about that for a while. It's pertinent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    It's clear where the mods stand. They should be unbiased when it comes to things like this but they aren't
    And that is why this site will never be a good place for political discourse. Anything the mods don't like is "hate speech", and they don't realize that banning people who say that only validates their claim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    This is a lesson from leftist ""tolerance"". It means they are tolerant with everything they agree with, and try to silence and destroy everything that they don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NalPally View Post
    This is a lesson from leftist ""tolerance"". It means they are tolerant with everything they agree with, and try to silence and destroy everything that they don't.
    Curse those leftists shutting down trolls who think other people don't have a right to exist because of thier ethnicity.

Outside of at-will states, would those fired for their political opinions have a case against their former employers?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Seems like it would be a good, fair, non-double standard move if the opposite side faced the same consequences. We could start encouraging people away from political extremism.
    You mean companies should fire people who are Nazis and people who aren't Nazis?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You mean people should be outed to their employer as Muslim?
    However if that person was a supporter of ISIS on twitter and that got exposed to the employer, they absolutely could fire them.
    Last time I checked, White Pride, alt-right, etc is not responsible for daily acts of terror around the world. Hell even KKK is tame and harmless compared to what they used to be. What they believe in is worrying, but they are harmless.
    No, this is like firing a Muslim for supporting sharia, mandatory burkas and similar semi-radical islam.

I'm pretty conflicted on this one. For as much shit as I give right-wingers, I don't want to see them lose their jobs or have people actively hound them out so they can lose their jobs unless they were pretty god damn stupid (like use Twitter to call Obama a muslim nigger, come on man you need to accept some responsibility for that shit)

... but this is Nazi/Neo-Nazi's. If you are some white nationalist who is completely oblivious to the connotations of that label and firmly believe that what you believe in is just and fair, you need to look at this event and ask yourself some hard questions. Nazi's put to death human beings, starved them, tortured them, gassed them, shit so heinous that I'm just sitting in my chair in absolute disbelief that a white American looks at another white American man waving that same swastika flag that American grand and great-grandfathers fought to send crashing to the ground, with pride. So I guess I'm not conflicted- fuck these guys. Nazi's need to learn the lesson that being a Nazi isn't okay, or acceptable thing, even in civilized society- there is nothing civilized about Nazi's, or neo-Nazi's, and certainly nothing civilized about white nationalist's who think sharing a platform with them is A-OK.

Fuck them, and fuck you. Eat a punch on me.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"