Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Just a joke. Probably because it's easy to get? Idk

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    It tells if its better based on stat weights you have in that addon.
    Thanks, I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I guess you are aware but when you just say "stats" it can be misleading.
    Let's not pretend that if you're doing your stats this badly, an exact knowledge of stat weights differing depending on gear is what you need. Baseline Pawn stats would go a long way.

If you can, post some logs @Warcraftlogs and we can analyse your fight pattern easier and help you improve it.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Go get tier 19. Tier 20 is crap and hardly anyone runs it. So find some normal or heroic NH and get tier 19.

sorry if this was posted already but i didnt feel like scrolling thru all the troll posts

T20 doesnt become good till you get a high ilevel of it like 920+
    Last edited by sosleapy; 2017-08-09 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    Go get tier 19. Tier 20 is crap and hardly anyone runs it. So find some normal or heroic NH and get tier 19.

sorry if this was posted already but i didnt feel like scrolling thru all the troll posts

Thx for the advice, I did get 2 pc T20 this weekend, but will run NH H for the T19 pcs.

I also get the Legendary head yesterday.

My iLvl went down some, due to me going for more +Crit gear now, and dumping my high Tank gear.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...in/dingohunter

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Thx for the advice, I did get 2 pc T20 this weekend, but will run NH H for the T19 pcs.

I also get the Legendary head yesterday.

My iLvl went down some, due to me going for more +Crit gear now, and dumping my high Tank gear.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...in/dingohunter
    Real talk, if you're serious about wanting to improve your character why are you still wearing multiple 860ish items when relinquished exists. For that matter you can farm a bit a gold and even replace all the 880ish pieces with crafted gear. Crit is important, especially on jewl items but I'm not sure it's something you should be super worried about when you're wearing gear that even a minor rollup on worldquests could replace.

Get your raw ilvl up before you worry about min maxing optimization. Plenty of things you can be doing outside of raids that you're not doing.

Since you don't have Anger and you're running Raddons/Sephuz, Demonic is likely going to do more DPS for you than CB, especially if you can get good at proccing Sephuz. Just work on the rotation and do M+ for practice.

This is with Demonic: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...XGAq72dUqNEgGF

This is with CB: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...Kiyf3oQ7L94Wfj

There aren't many patchwerks either, and Demonic performs quite well with adds. Until you have a proper setup to run CB and do significantly more DPS, it's probably better to just learn how to play Demonic and play around the helmet (the DPS gain from it scales very well with number of targets). It's also probably going to be the best raiding spec in T21 depending on how good the set bonuses are.

1st thought that comes to mind: if you want to do competitive dps, you need to be tracking it yourself, not counting on your guild mate to tell you.

And how do you explain this?
    https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...s7sF9uw1n2Wxb8

everything is 915 except head,ring and trinket (KJ Drops) (and obviously leggies).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ygXq0/pubhtml#

7+ Year Old Account

Can I have some of those Peaceblooms you've been smoking?

It's only true for the item level equivalents, so for example if T19 pieces titanforge as high as T20 item levels. Provided you're doing the same level of raiding in this tier as in previous (heroic NH into heroic ToS, mythic into mythic etc) that's a baseline difference of 25 item levels. Those 25 item levels worth of agility and other stats are not weaker than +8% CS crit chance, not in a million years. So that is only true if you get 4P T19 that is like 925-930, then it's worth.
    Last edited by Synthium; 2017-08-13 at 10:03 AM.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    Can I have some of those Peaceblooms you've been smoking?

It's only true for the item level equivalents, so for example if T19 pieces titanforge as high as T20 item levels. Provided you're doing the same level of raiding in this tier as in previous (heroic NH into heroic ToS, mythic into mythic etc) that's a baseline difference of 25 item levels. Those 25 item levels worth of agility and other stats are not weaker than +8% CS crit chance, not in a million years. So that is only true if you get 4P T19 that is like 925-930, then it's worth.
    But yet another dh I run with that is 920 with heroic t19 with a couple pieces only warforged is parsing 99% and you look at alot of people around his item level is still rocking it? In this original posters best intrest t19 4 piece will be great till 920.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post

everything is 915 except head,ring and trinket (KJ Drops) (and obviously leggies).
    222 is optimal for t20 and one of the worst builds for t19

111-t19 will outsim 222-t20 until the t20 is about 15-20ilvls above the t19 depending on your gear - they like different stats and the BIS relics are even more BIS for the t19 builds.

there is also an error in the simcraft APL which makes 111 sim about 15k lower than expected on ST unless you manually stop it from casting throw glaive

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ygXq0/pubhtml#
    AND yet Sims say at 907 I should only be doing 800k dps but yet I am 900 to 950kish sims are Sims take with a grain of salt they are goid for an idea

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    222 is optimal for t20 and one of the worst builds for t19

111-t19 will outsim 222-t20 until the t20 is about 15-20ilvls above the t19 depending on your gear - they like different stats and the BIS relics are even more BIS for the t19 builds.

there is also an error in the simcraft APL which makes 111 sim about 15k lower than expected on ST unless you manually stop it from casting throw glaive
    Someone else that gets it. Ty

AND yet Sims say at 907 I should only be doing 800k dps but yet I am 900 to 950kish sims are Sims take with a grain of salt they are goid for an idea
    They're actually quite accurate but you need to have the same fight conditions. Most sims use 5m +-20% duration with heroism and all cooldowns on pull, food, flask, augment rune etc - the value that you get is the overall average damage done at the end of that fight duration. It's also an average of many pulls, not just one lucky one.
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-08-14 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    They're actually quite accurate but you need to have the same fight conditions. Most sims use 5m +-20% duration with heroism and all cooldowns on pull, food, flask, augment rune etc - the value that you get is the overall average damage done at the end of the fight. It's also an average of many pulls, not just one lucky one.
    In my case they are way off like 100k to 150k less then what I do.

You'll want to change those legendaries, go for Aothg and belt\shoulders, the trinkets also, change them asap, and I just noticed you are demonic build, what I wrote is about raiding build, not Mythic+.