Page 38 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You said something Islamophobic, I'm not sure why it's so surprising that you got called out for it. Just because you then decided to insult Christianity to appear edgy, doesn't mean your initial couple comments on the matter were not Islamophobic.

remember, you are still trying to pretend to be a liberal.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe an employer believes he doesn't want to employ white supremacists.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not excusing anything. I don't care if you out every single antifa and BLM member.
    Maybe an employer decides he doesn't want to employ democrats/republicans? what's stopping them?

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    This statement is completely false, and can be disproved with 30 seconds of Googling. The Orlando Night Club shooting alone (which was carried out by a Muslim who pledged himself to ISIS), killed more people than Right-Wing terrorism since 9/11. Nice try bait though.
    I mean it's just like that lie people keep spouting that there are more Christian terrorist acts than Muslim terrorist acts in the United States except they count people who happened to be Christian when religion had nothing to do with it like OK City bombing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    Maybe an employer decides he doesn't want to employ democrats/republicans? what's stopping them?
    I'm completely fine with that.

Nothing. In fact, we already had a post here about a 'pub that had a "snowflake test" that was actually a political test required before hiring.

So because they're "fighting against Nazis", that excuses the fact that Communism is responsible for the deaths of 10s of millions of people, and is arguable worst than Nazism?... That is the most illogical justification of Communism I've ever freakin heard...
    Mmmm, and which side is Russia rooting for now again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NalPally View Post
    Last time I checked, White Pride, alt-right, etc is not responsible for daily acts of terror around the world.
    Daily? Who is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Nothing. In fact, we already had a post here about a 'pub that had a "snowflake test" that was actually a political test required before hiring.
    is that right or wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Mmmm, and which side is Russia rooting for now again?
    I don't know, I'm not Russian. I'm also not about to get my facts from CNN either.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

is that right or wrong?
    I literally said there's nothing stopping them, and that it already happened without comment. That should give you an idea that I really don't care if someone decides to hire and fire on a political basis. If you want to talk economics, I'd say it's economically wrong, given you'll be cutting your potential hire base in half and your potential customer base down by prooobably 50-75%, but morally and legally? Go for it, if you want to tank yourself economically.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    The judge overseeing the case?
    It's not a protected class. They can't ask who you vote for, but if you put it out there they can act on it if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    The question is, should Antifa and BLM participants who've went out publicly while violent suffer the same consequences. Or are they "the good guys"? Anybody being violent is essentially wrong, doesn't matter what group you represent.
    If they were caught committing a violent act at said protest? Then it would be up to the employer to act.

However, neither the SPLC nor the ADL consider BLM or Antifa hate groups, where as several of the groups that were on the Alt-Right, KKK, and Nazi (Feels like I'm repeating myself when I say Alt-Right and Nazi in the same sentence, for all intents and purposes they are the same, just re-branded) side were.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

No, because Antifa and BLM are not even CLOSE to Nazi's.

Good, then we shoot them. Just like we dealt with Nazi's the last time.
    yeah, because nazis don't exist anymore. and neo-nazi is thrown around like a buzzword against the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    If they were caught committing a violent act at said protest? Then it would be up to the employer to act.

However, neither the SPLC nor the ADL consider BLM or Antifa hate groups, where as several of the groups that were on the Alt-Right, KKK, and Nazi (Feels like I'm repeating myself when I say Alt-Right and Nazi in the same sentence, for all intents and purposes they are the same, just re-branded.) side were.
    the ADL classified pepe the frog a hate symbol, which should have been enough to make them irrelevant. antifa members have been repeatedly caught trying to assault people, with weapons, even by attempting to drag them inside their antifa mobs to conceal their brutality. there is a reason they get angry and attack anyone that has a camera near them.
    Last edited by zhero; 2017-08-14 at 04:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, then we shoot them. Just like we dealt with Nazi's the last time.
    And that logic is why we're in this current political shitshow to begin with... Why are you even here? You're contributing nothing to this conversation, other than calling for the assassination of your political opponents.

Deleted
    No, because Antifa and BLM are not even CLOSE to Nazi's.
    Correct, Antifa are on the opposite extreme end. But does it justify violence? It does not...

My point is that pretending being "the good guys" doesn't justify using violence, something Antifa has been known for doing. Extreme left is just as shit as extreme right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    However, neither the SPLC nor the ADL consider BLM or Antifa hate groups,
    Antifa might not officially be labeled as "hate" group, their practices do cross the line more than often. Plenty of Antifa violence going around. Hamburg currently being the biggest example.
    Last edited by mmoc0fe2ce964e; 2017-08-14 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Well actually... you didn't explain. Your retort was along the lines of "Nope, sorry.", paraphrasing. Maybe. Also again you're implying the 1st situation by calling it "calling me out", as if I was in the intellectually and morally inferior position. I just explained why that's not the case.

Starting from a different point, I find it in pretty bad taste that you'd attempt to insult someone for a phobia, an irrational fear. What's next, you'll call someone scum on an airplane for having acrophobia?
    You said something Islamophobic, then got upset when you got called out for it. You thought insulting Christianity would somehow cover for the Islamophobic bullshit you had already said.

That doesn't change what you originally said.

Yeah, you fit right in with the other bigoted authoritarians, have fun with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    yeah, because nazis don't exist anymore. and neo-nazi is thrown around like a buzzword against the right.
    They were literally running around with Swastikas, giving the Nazi salute, and complaining about Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's debatable. "Neo-Nazis" sure are a thing, but I do agree that that term it toss around so flippantly, it's lost it's original meaning. Hell, I was called a Nazi 7 times yesterday, simply for also condemn the Communist that make up ANTIFA...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    Correct, Antifa are on the opposite extreme end. But does it justify violence? It does not...

My point is that pretending being "the good guys" doesn't justify using violence, something Antifa has been known for doing. Extreme left is just as shit as extreme right.

Antifa might not officially be labeled as "hate" group, their practices do cross the line more than often. Plenty of Antifa violence going around. Hamburg currently being the biggest example.
    ANTIFA and the "Alt-Right" are really just different sides of the same coin. North American ANTIFA are like children compared to the EU ANTIFA. Those people still straight up murder people they view as their enemies. That's why politicians haven't officially gone after them, because they're too scared of being assassinated by them. They're as bad as the "Fascist" they claim to be against. They're fine with Authoritarianism, as long as it's their Authoritarianism.
    Last edited by Synros; 2017-08-14 at 04:58 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to react but then I noticed you're from the US.
    The only pain the Nazi's ever caused you were spawncamps in Battlefield.
    You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

We used to execute Nazi's and shave and lock up everyone that supported them. For a good reason.

Ask me if I care.
    Nazi's should be shut up, not engaged with in discussion.

So this is basically you saying you agree with the terrorist attack?
    Ah, so you brutalized, tortured, jailed, and executed people for wrongthink. No wonder your country's claim to fame is in your proclivities towards mind-altering drugs that slowly destroy the ability to form memories, and whores. Wouldn't want to remember the faces of those you executed, murderer? Oh wait, also windmills and those stupid wood shoes too. at least the windmills are pretty and fulfill a purpose.

I'm not saying neo-nazis are anything even on the same planet as good. they're pretty much straight up evil. but it's evil borne of stupidity. that kind of evil can only be truly killed when brought to light, it's adherents educated with the twin guns of empathy and empirical data showing they've been taught falsehoods. Trying to shove darkness into the shadows is like trying to put out a fire with kerosene.

[Infracted]
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Ok, if we're going to be technical, then yes. But in the context of how is presented his comment, he was referring to Republicans. Which makes his statement false.
    The majority of terrorist incidents within the U.S. are committed by right wing terrorists. 73% of all death-causing terrorist attacks are by the right wing. Muslim terrorist attacks do have a higher death toll because of the Orlando and San Berandino attacks.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-...m#cite_note-41

Pre-911 the majority of terrorist attacks were carried out by right wing terrorists since the 70's. Timothy McVeigh being the most notable.

Yup. I'm sure the people waving around the Swastika and giving the Nazi salutes were cosplaying the part only.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I literally said there's nothing stopping them, and that it already happened without comment. That should give you an idea that I really don't care if someone decides to hire and fire on a political basis. If you want to talk economics, I'd say it's economically wrong, given you'll be cutting your potential hire base in half and your potential customer base down by prooobably 50-75%, but morally and legally? Go for it, if you want to tank yourself economically.
    Then why not sexual preference, or skin color? why stop at political view? Most kids don't understand the slippery slope theory because they've never seen it happen, they're still too young. it's happened and will happen if we allow this practice to continue.

And do you think physically & verbally attacking them, doxing them, and ridiculously them on national media is going to make them turn away from their ideology?... Or do you think it will just radicalize them further, to them point another one of them drives a car into a crowd of people?... I guarantee you the latter is what will happen. Discourse is the ONLY way to solve this. Problem is, no one wants to actually sit down and discuss things like f*cking adults.
    Yeah if only we sat down with the Nazi's back in the 30's and 40's.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"