Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    I want Hakkar to be brought back in a high resolution model because he is hands down the most unique looking boss we've ever faced.
    http://imgur.com/YLssFuf

He still to this day looks amazing, just a shame they removed old ZG.
    IMO Hakkar looks like tranny

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    Technically, this leak totally has new snow areas. World revamp?
    Old world revamped models are re-used for new content so I'm not very convinced. I won't discard the possibility, but the old world is updated every xpac with tidbits here and there.

Revamped Character Customization Features, New Animations & voices.
    Yeah, if this is legit I will eat my hat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Well if they don't add new race in next expansion (110% there will be no new class) then Revamped Character Customization Features would be decent alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    There haven't been any strong 8.0 leaks, most are just speculation based on the Kul'Tiras armor sets. I'm surprised none of the "leakers" have confirmed a snow area, since new yeti models were datamined.
    You mean the wendigos? I think it's part of what Blizzard is doing to old world models like harpies, murlocs, bears and stuff, basically updating them so the old world looks less shitty (and if they indeed are doing a world revamp, it's one less thing to be preoccupied by)! They did the same to troggs recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I've never understood why dragons weren't the first thing updated. Old dragon/dragonkin/whelp/draknoid models look really out of place
    Oh my god man, don't even get me started on this. The drakes look horrendous, and the dragonkin are the absolute WORST. I was glad to see whelps had a new model in Legion, but they didn't even bother replacing some of the old whelps with the new ones...

Second but really close to the drake family, are the boars (which could have been updated with the WoD model really) and their friends the quilboars. Has anyone looked at a quilboar lately? I did. 30 minutes ago while leveling my frost mage. IT LOOKS LIKE THIS.

IN WHAT YEAR ARE WE BLIZZARD? Update the damn thing! Look at her eyes, she's begging for one thing: quick death.

Third we have the gnolls. Oh god, those poor, ugly, cubic gnolls...

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Quilboar and Gnolls are bad too, but at least you don't see them as often (except people who have Meatball). Troggs getting a new model was nice, but it's weird that they're working on these more obscure things when dragons have been around in every single expansion (except maybe WoD?) and always look old nowadays.
    I really hope they're remaking dragons and we just haven't seen them yet. I was pleased when all the Scourge models were updated (sweeeet abomination), and I would love the same group update to happen to the dragon family!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You mean the wendigos? I think it's part of what Blizzard is doing to old world models like harpies, murlocs, bears and stuff, basically updating them so the old world looks less shitty (and if they indeed are doing a world revamp, it's one less thing to be preoccupied by)! They did the same to troggs recently.
    Troggs would fit South Seas, if you consider the pygmies and goblins south of Kul Tiras. We don't know Wendigo origins either, which are likely tied to frost trolls and whatnot.

I just hope they deliver. A South Seas story can warrant two expansions if it includes the troll empire, Azhsara, Kul Tiras, Undermines, Bloodsail, and Nyalotha.

A Lordaeron revamp and Lich King continuation can be its own expansion too. With the Windrunners at play and Gilneans at war.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-08-13 at 11:44 PM.

Prepare to eat your hat. The Draenei on Argus have all-new hair, beards, horns and skin tones. There's no reason to do that if it weren't a preview of what's in store. Like how Garrosh got a new face model at the end of MoP based on the new player model in the works for WoD. The revamped character customization features you highlighted will definitely be coming. It's one of the most legit parts of this leak.

"In desperate hours, Jaina calls upon the Alliance and the Horde"

and that's how I knew it was fake. :P

Come on, this is Jaina we're talking about. We'd sooner see her become an antogonist to both sides than this at this stage.

"where the Infinite plans a ritual to corrupt the Aspect of Time, Nozdormu."

I'm sorry what? Not only is he not the aspect of time anymore, he's also already corrupted! And defeated. Sort of. Time travel, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

Come on, this is Jaina we're talking about. We'd sooner see her become an antogonist to both sides than this at this stage.
    Well, we don't know all the details. I mean, I very much doubt Jaina would call on Sylvanas' Horde. But if she's in trouble, she may call on Thrall. Who may call the Horde in to deal with the situation. I'm sure Blizz would find some way, that can't be explained in an 11 word sentence. Also, it does state she's desperate. She may not have much choice in who chooses to answer her call for aid she sends out.

Not that I disagree with you that it sounds odd! I just don't think it's an instant disqualifier.

I'm sorry what? Not only is he not the aspect of time anymore, he's also already corrupted! And defeated. Sort of. Time travel, man.
    Time travel indeed. I disagree more strongly with you on this one.

We've encountered the Infinite Dragonflight in the wrong order. We've seen them try to disrupt things at the height of their power. Then we've seen and ended their leader. But we've yet to see their rise. Everything that has a beginning, has an end. But everything that has an end, needs a beginning. That beginning has yet to happen. So seeing it in the future isn't merely credible, it is required. If there is a corrupted Infinite Nozdormu, then there must be a point in time where he is at the very least, at risk of this corruption.

"In desperate hours, Varian Wrynn called upon the entire forces of the Azeroth and ended up in an unlikely alliance and short-lived kinship with Sylvanas Windrunner after saving his life. "
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Blizzards scaling is horrible? No growing in power as you level?

It allready exists: https://www.amazon.com/Veil-Shadows-.../dp/0425236358

- - - Updated - - -

they havent killed red dragons stop pretending this bullshit - the fots was removed and is NOT canon.

Ahhh, all right, I see your point. Cool.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Prepare to eat your hat. The Draenei on Argus have all-new hair, beards, horns and skin tones. There's no reason to do that if it weren't a preview of what's in store. Like how Garrosh got a new face model at the end of MoP based on the new player model in the works for WoD. The revamped character customization features you highlighted will definitely be coming. It's one of the most legit parts of this leak.
    Don't get me wrong, this is something that I really want to see implemented - scars, tattoos, eye color, new hairstyles; the whole shebang. It simply just sounds too good to be true.
    As I recall though, they stated that the horn/hairstyles the draenei on Argus have won't be available to PC draenei.

In any case, in the unlikely event that I'm wrong, I give you permission to PM me a picture of a hat - and a witty comment, if you so choose.

Don't get me wrong, this is something that I really want to see implemented - scars, tattoos, eye color, new hairstyles; the whole shebang. It simply just sounds too good to be true.
    As I recall though, they stated that the horn/hairstyles the draenei on Argus have won't be available to PC draenei.

In any case, in the unlikely event that I'm wrong, I give you permission to PM me a picture of a hat - and a witty comment, if you so choose.
    where'd they say that? i haven't seen them say anything about the lightforged horns and stuff.

Heh, I wouldn't be that petty. We're having a friendly discussion. But I've read no comment that said the new hair and hornstyles won't be available to the player.

This is certainly true for 7.3 though. And that makes total sense. Blizzard's release of content is Feature-Based. Meaning that if they put development time into something, it will generally be something they can hype as a big feature. So, they wouldn't release customization options just for Draenei, if they have the option to release it for all races as a big feature.

And the odds of them not doing so... Seems really quite low to me. I mean, sure. They made new horns for Yrel for WoD too. But that's quite different from the sheer amount of work all the new horns, beards hairstyles etc require for 7.3. And it's not like we even see that much of the Draenei this patch. Blizzard could have used Draenei with the same old features, and no one would have been bothered.

You don't just make 7 new hairstyles and horn styles, for both genders. That stuff takes effort. Too much effort for just non-relevant NPCs we only use as background in a single patch.

That's what it seems like to me, anyway .

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    where'd they say that? i haven't seen them say anything about the lightforged horns and stuff.
    'Twas on Twitter Twatter.

However, just to make sure I had it right, I went back to check the post and it wasn't an official who stated the new horns and hairstyles won't be available to draenei players. Just the OP speculating. Might still be hope, after all.
    (link to the post, if curious)

Sorry for the faulty memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    -snip-

Deleted
    draenei warlocks will never happen (unfortunately)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaostar View Post
    draenei warlocks will never happen (unfortunately)
    People said the same thing about Death Knights, Pandaren, and so many other things in wow. Pre-Cata if you had asked someone if they thought Tauren would ever be paladins you would have called you insane.

There is nothing that is impossible, like it or not :T
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    I mentioned FFXIV because it's been doing as well as WoW. And see, had classes in WoW been like that then there wouldn't have been that insane balancing issue they've been facing since classic (with the exception of TBC)

Also, MoP was the biggest filler expansion we've ever gotten, it didn't set up shit in terms of the Legion. The only piece we got about the Legion in MoP was when Wrathion showed us the infernal rain over Azeroth and that was a 1 minute dialogue.

WoD was just the same, using old villains to complement the movie (it's the only reason why WoD was created and you see how that went)
    and wow, surprise! Another old villain as the final boss of that expansion!

But then came Legion which put it back on track. As I said, they can no longer afford to do as they please in future expansions, they gotta work towards the end goal now instead of visiting these irrelevant stories from irrelevant characters.
    That is a ridiculous claim. They can do whatever they want. Just cause they are irrelevant to you, it doesn't mean they are irrelevant to the WoW.
    You are free not to play them if you wish, but they could turn and make an expansion about the cow level if they wanted. This isn't an anime where you have to sit through the fillers to get to the juicy part. This is a game. Wether it's a juicy part or not, you will be doing the same gameplay.