Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    You're about to win your 1st brawl 1492 to 1438 and the servers crash. Blizzard servers are held together with dental floss and bubble gum. This is the 4th time the servers crashed or I got discounted from the brawl. 100% certain it's not on my end.
    Most software of this age is a Rube Goldberg machine of ridiculousness. So easy to fuck shit up in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    ...you login to a 30 minute queue (haven't seen that in years) then the server status page is an Error 500. Funny, though:

This is fine.
    500: Internal Server Error
    Our servers seem to be on fire. That's okay, things are going to be okay. In the meantime, here are some helpful links that are not on fire (yet).
    You know the servers are in trouble when it says it'll take you until quadruple digit minutes to log in.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I feel your pain, @Shadowgrace, I do indeed. I suppose I have no excuse not to go grab some food now, at least.

make sure it's some good "Comfort food", since we'll be waiting for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Yay 2 min. *crossfingers*

white supremacists rioting ingame now?

Yay... well.. the App launched... time to see if a game will.

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh.... 15 min queue to get back into HS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    You're about to win your 1st brawl 1492 to 1438 and the servers crash. Blizzard servers are held together with dental floss and bubble gum. This is the 4th time the servers crashed or I got discounted from the brawl. 100% certain it's not on my end.
    You'd think that Acti being a $4+ billion corporation they could do better instead of cutting corners anywhere possible.

BTW, none of you know that this was a DDoS attack. It could just as likely be Blizzard's chintzy way of doing things to rake off more profits because that's all they think about now. Less techs or poorly trained, or older infrastructure is more likely than an outside attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    You'd think that Acti being a $4+ billion corporation they could do better instead of cutting corners anywhere possible.

BTW, none of you know that this was a DDoS attack. It could just as likely be Blizzard's chintzy way of doing things to rake off more profits because that's all they think about now. Less techs or poorly trained, or older infrastructure is more likely than an outside attack.
    You might need this sir,
    /Hands you a Tin Foil hat.

I thought it was just the forums at first but then saw the queue to even get to the launcher. Hope they resolve it soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    You might need this sir,
    /Hands you a Tin Foil hat.
    The tin-foil hatters are the ones that pull things out of their asses to defend Blizz when they don't know a fucking thing about it.

Thx for playing.

The tin-foil hatters are the ones that pull things out of their asses to defend Blizz when they don't know a fucking thing about it.

Thx for playing.
    Trying to be nice, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to be nice, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.
    Keep spewing for Blizz and maybe they'll send you some swag.

Or not. They're too fucking greedy...

Keep spewing for Blizz and maybe they'll send you some swag.

Or not. They're too fucking greedy...
    I didn't spew anything for Blizzard, I just offered a tin foil hat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't spew anything for Blizzard, I just offered a tin foil hat.
    Like I said, you can keep it for yourself since no one here knows why this is happening, and with increasing regularity. However, logic says that they'd get better at preventing DDoS, while their cutting corners on the game, CRZ and sharding, and increasing RNG shows their greed for profit.

Like I said, you can keep it for yourself since no one here knows why this is happening, and with increasing regularity. However, logic says that they'd get better at preventing DDoS, while their cutting corners on the game, CRZ and sharding, and increasing RNG shows their greed for profit.
    Tinfoil hat, here you go sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinfoil hat, here you go sir.
    Let me know when yours has worked for DDoS theories. Repeating inanities will never make them correct.