Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Groups that ask for curve are shit anyways since it's so easy to fake achievement. Have to armory and warcraftlog everyone if you want to pug Kiljaeden.

Quote Originally Posted by Garybear View Post
    How do people even already have AOTC this early into the raid tier... My guild progression is still at 2/9 H, I wouldn't even want to imagine what AOTC is like.
    It's been out for weeks... People who had AOTC for NH should already have AOTC for ToS. Logic... you go from HC to HC.
    We went 4/9 HC on our first loltry. Sadly summer got in the way of progress.

Just get high ilvl 930+, some grps just cant be bothered checking and invite you, or if they are desperate they will invite you. See a lot of non aotc ppl get invited and some do good, but was in a grp waiting 30 min to form grp cos leader was checking ppl for real aotc, but after like one wipe ppl left and disbanded

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    How am I supposed to link AOTC KJ when i cant get into any groups to get AOTC KJ? LOgic?
    You are wasting your life, if you don't find a guild.

ToS is NOT puggable in HC for the average(not yet atleast).

And as you see, people are using fakes, so there is a chance for you ending up with braindeads.

don't suck a big fatty thats how you get aotc

This thread gets made every few days I swear. There are groups that will ask for it, there are groups that will not but expect good pug progression, guild groups or find your own guild that clears it.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Deleted
    We are filling up 30 people every Wednesday for a quick HC clear, we're about 24 raids in the guild and we bring 6 friends/socials, I can see if I can give you a spot.

Do you play Alliance or Horde?

The only thing i have a problem with is when there are groups that want AOTC for normal clears. I'm in a guild and currently progressing HC KJ. Since we don't clear normal anymore in the guild i pug it.

There are so many groups that all want AOTC for normal. I don't get why. I always say they can look up my armory cause i cleared normal multiple times now and 8/9 HC multiple times too. But i guess i'm just not good enough for normal without AOTC....

I'm on EU btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do people even already have AOTC this early into the raid tier... My guild progression is still at 2/9 H, I wouldn't even want to imagine what AOTC is like.
    We went 9/9 heroic first week. Working our way through mistress mythic right now

Deleted
    I hope this is not serious. If it's not, I'm sorry but your guild sucks (what it's not necessarely bad if that's the same level you have). But currently have 2/9 HC means like you need next patch and overbuff yourselves to advance, which means that you are unskilled players doing in your majority grey parses.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigritte View Post
    I hope this is not serious. If it's not, I'm sorry but your guild sucks (what it's not necessarely bad if that's the same level you have). But currently have 2/9 HC means like you need next patch and overbuff yourselves to advance, which means that you are unskilled players doing in your majority grey parses.
    well we are progressing on KJ atm and it's not due to bad parses but people not playing mechanics properly. It's sad but until you have that KJ HC kill it's not really any use to try and get into a mythic progression guild on my server.

in stormrage if you just type LF guild someone will get u in if u have atleast 880 ilvl which is obtainable just doing LFR< and you can work ur way up and increase guilds progression every 2-3 weeks if your good enough, if you cant commit to incraesing your progress and and commiting to a raid schedule its nobody elses fault

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenschezar View Post
    well we are progressing on KJ atm and it's not due to bad parses but people not playing mechanics properly. It's sad but until you have that KJ HC kill it's not really any use to try and get into a mythic progression guild on my server.
    KJ it's a whole different history. I was talking about their case where they are 2/9 HC. KJ doen's matter if all your group does a 100 parse, if someone fucks it, it's a wipe.

I usually posted cutting edge gul'dan and they invited me even tho I didn't have kJ down.

If you know the tactics and you are sure you won't fuck up and make it known that you faked your achievement, you could just fake it and hope you can keep up the guise.

Deleted
    Get Fake Achievement and use generously. An RL who demands AotC deserves a fake one.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Get Fake Achievement and use generously. An RL who demands AotC deserves a fake one.
    I usually check the armory of people and when I see a fake ACM I kick the PoS at 15% health.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    I usually check the armory of people and when I see a fake ACM I kick the PoS at 15% health.
    Excellent! In the superb and glorious contest for the widest asshole you have just won by 2 inches. Don't forget to claim your Goatse reward. Congratulations.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-08-14 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Excellent! In the superb and glorious contest for the widest asshole you have just won by 2 inches. Don't forget to claim your Goatse reward. Congratulations.
    At least I don't feel the need to insult other forum users. You've got some serious issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pugged 8/9 Heroic, but still can't get H KJ because all of the progression groups end up falling apart after the first 2-3 wipes. Apparently, people join progression groups and don't want to progress.

The only groups worth a damn or the ones requiring AOTC, and even then they're hit or miss. My buddy snuck me into an AOTC Avatar/KJ run and we fell apart on Avatar. I think the whole "link this achievement or no invite" mentality is awful, but I understand where they are coming from. It just doesn't dictate whether or not someone is capable of killing the content they have the achievement for nowadays.