Quote Originally Posted by Thibble View Post
    Wheres that focus on sub-races suddenly from? Something official? I dont really see why the game should need that feature.
    Pretty much fan fiction but with all the (new) races in Legion it somehow sounds plausible.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Blizzard plans to release another large content drop this quarter, with more details at Gamescom

from Activision Blizzard Investor Call

thats say it all , no expansion reveal till Blizzcon then i guess

Quote Originally Posted by dadori View Post
    Blizzard plans to release another large content drop this quarter, with more details at Gamescom

from Activision Blizzard Investor Call

thats say it all , no expansion reveal till Blizzcon then i guess
    Would you mind linking a source to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    its on the frontpage of mmo-champion mate

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...or-Call-Tweets

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess the hype train will somewhat stop till BlizzCon

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Meh. Fuck Blizzcon. I have no problem waiting a year(or even longer!) for the next expansion, but I really wanted to know what's up next NAOW and not at Blizcurn.

Quote Originally Posted by dadori View Post
    its on the frontpage of mmo-champion mate

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...or-Call-Tweets
    *lol* sorry, didn't check it today.

Blizzard plans to release another large content drop this quarter, with more details at Gamescom.

I still don't know what that means. This could simply imply that they're showing 7.3 and 7.3.5 at Gamescom because that's the large content drop this quarter, isn't it? I mean it was obvious that Gamescom will have a 7.3(.5) focus, the question was if they give us the announcement of the next expansion in form of a short teaser or if they totally skip that until Blizzcon.

*lol* sorry, didn't check it today.

Blizzard plans to release another large content drop this quarter, with more details at Gamescom.

I still don't know what that means. This could simply imply that they're showing 7.3 and 7.3.5 at Gamescom because that's the large content drop this quarter, isn't it? I mean it was obvious that Gamescom will have a 7.3(.5) focus, the question was if they give us the announcement of the next expansion in form of a short teaser or if they totally skip that until Blizzcon.

Yes. /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Yes. /10chars
    Well, then I really don't understand the disappointment here, I mean there was a 100% chance that they'll focus on 7.3(.5) at Gamescom.

Keep in mind that's Blizzard as a whole, not just focused on wow. But yea the language really doesn't suggest there would be an announcement at gamescom, unless that is just excluded from the earnings report but i'm not sure on the details of what info is presented in these and how publicly available it all is.

Still find it weird there has been this level of hype built around gamescom and why they would send Ion there if its just 7.3/7.3.5 info though.

Well, it appears that the primary focus will be on Patch 7.3 for Gamescom, and as a result, we'll have to wait until BlizzCon for the expansion. So, at this point, at best, I expect that we'll only get a teaser in the form of a trailer.

God if we have to wait until Blizzcon... oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Considering how often I've used 'Caverns of Time' to explain some things (even going back to vanilla), I can always go that route again lul
    I'll definitely use that as well if it comes to that haha!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    God if we have to wait until Blizzcon... oh boy.

I'll definitely use that as well if it comes to that haha!
    Yep, Blizzcon it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    They are gonna announce or not, we will know within this week.

Edit: But I don't think I'm on gamescom train anymore.
    Last edited by CheezeWasabi; 2017-08-14 at 10:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno exactly what a large content drop in the last quarter means. Isn't it supposed to be just the raid in November?

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I dunno exactly what a large content drop in the last quarter means. Isn't it supposed to be just the raid in November?
    It says "this quarter" which means the release of 7.3.

Meh, not surprised, there wasn't anything that would make me think it's 100% gamescom reveal.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    im feeling the 7.3 trailer, followed by little 7.3 talk(if its not out by then) and then moving on to talk about 7.3.5 for an hour or so, if theyre super cheeky they'll show like a 5 sec teaser of next expansion that doesnt really show anything of substance but to get evryone hyped out of their mind for blizzcon(im just hoping for 7.4 announcement though even if i cant imagine what it would be)

Deleted
    How exactly does details of this quarter's content drop rule out an expansion teaser/announcement? "Here's what's coming this fall, but it's mostly already datamined so thanks for watching, bye!"
    Last edited by mmoc7955db53d7; 2017-08-14 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLDOOG View Post
    How exactly does details of this quarter's content drop rule out an expansion teaser/announcement? "Here's what's coming this fall, but it's mostly already datamined so thanks for watching, bye!"
    Only minority keeps up with datamining, even when they have QnA they answer questions we mostly know answers for, because those events are aimed at broader audience.
    Crimea is Ukraine!