Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Vote:Blood Fox

Feels like the right thing to do

Deleted
    unvote

vote: Largehorn

ok voting with Listo, I will be back before day ends to change vote if needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    unvote

vote: Largehorn

ok voting with Listo, I will be back before day ends to change vote if needed.
    I don't have anything though! But hey we can abuse that other part of the role kinda now... (since I got verification on what it meant) I was literally voting him just to try and get info... then it switched to me!

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure a lynch is gonna be possible... again. I'm getting ready to go to sleep and I likely won't be back before deadline.

Unvote
    Vote: Largehorn

I'm also willing to switch my vote if need be to try and ensure that we get a lynch off. I hope everything's alright with Danner - though I'm increasingly inclined to believe Crissi's theory may have some merit to it.

As far as the TPR claims are concerned, I'm going to remain cautious. What I will say, though, is that I do not believe that we have any VT's this time around.

Alright folks...

Voting me is dumb and here's why: We now have 4 claimed doctors. That's right. FOUR.

Two of them are claiming that they are the Doc/Cop hybrid. Then you've got an "only doctor" and then just a plain jane doc.

With this deadline close, we have to lynch one of these claims or we are going to be right back where we are. I'm inclined to not want to lynch Cruelle or Listo since they are either scum together or telling the truth.

Vote Crissi

I don't mind voting BF right now either or even Listo or Cruelle though I'll kick and scream about it tomorrow.

Deleted
    Not wanting to give away anything more than I already have by confirming how my role works,

(worded as carefully as I can...) I think the cops should investigate Largey tonight if he isn't lynched.

What do you think Listo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Vote Largehorn

Who is saying they're a hybrid? Think you're trying too hard

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Who is saying they're a hybrid? Think you're trying too hard
    They both have! Do I have to go pull the post of them agreeing?

- - - Updated - - -

Or does that just make your claim fall apart?

Well, there's just a little over an hour and a half to go before the deadline.

Just in case people missed them... even if ONE WAS ON THIS PAGE.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I don't have anything though! But hey we can abuse that other part of the role kinda now... (since I got verification on what it meant) I was literally voting him just to try and get info... then it switched to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Confirmed. At least everything in my qt suggests this is how it is for my role

10+ Year Old Account
    So...I already stated that's how this works? Lol. By pointing to Kryllians OP

Doesn't refute my claim at all

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    So...I already stated that's how this works? Lol. By pointing to Kryllians OP

Doesn't refute my claim at all
    So you think we've got you... a claimed ONLY DOC and then TWO MORE alternaters?

REALLY!?! REALLY!?!

In case I have forgotten how to count... that's four people. Yes each person has a partner but right now we have 4 doctor halves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    So you think we've got you... a claimed ONLY DOC and then TWO MORE alternaters?

REALLY!?! REALLY!?!

In case I have forgotten how to count... that's four people. Yes each person has a partner but right now we have 4 doctor halves.
    Neither of them claimed doctor. Saying you alternate does not insta mean doc.

Sorry I haven't really had the time for this.

Vote Largehorn

Not sure how many votes you're actually at but I believe you are the leading wagon so I'll just help ensure a lynch goes through

I believe we just need one more vote to secure a lynch? As of the time of this post, the new player is online so hopefully they'll show up and help us secure a lynch for the sake of information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I believe we just need one more vote to secure a lynch? As of the time of this post, the new player is online so hopefully they'll show up and help us secure a lynch for the sake of information.
    helps to tag!
    @A-sayo

Sorry, didn't find the time to poke around the game today. Jeez that's a lot of posts compared to yesterday !

I ain't for lynching Largehorn today. Since it seems likely (according to the claims and the game concept) that there is a cop, it would be wiser to check on him tonight to see if he's really a baddie or not. I don't really like his doc/cop theory though...sounds too complicated and confusing.

One person I do not trust At All right now is @Crissi Crissi who first started the lynch train on him in D1 and jumped on him again on D2 as soon as the suspicions on him rised again. I have a question then, if you are trully a doc like you claimed in #53, who were you protecting in N1 and was your protection a success ? (ok, that's 2 :<). If the answers are positive, we would know who the baddies targetted (if they even attacked that night) and thus make the target innocent. Baddies would not kill their own on purpose.

Not voting anyone since all we have right now are thoughts and not facts.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

We need information, not voting someone is highly suspicious with that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    feh. AT this rate, either scum will eventually win because we all cant agree on shit or the game goes on forever cause we somehow prevent their kills every night

- - - Updated - - -

aaaand end of day. I'll answer your questions after N2, but for fucks sake.

7+ Year Old Account
    End of Day 2

Decisions…decisions…decisions. It appears that the players could not come to a consensus.

Vote Count

5. Largehorn - Listo95(103), Cruelle(122), Graeham(124), Crissi(127), Dupti(134),
    1. Blood Fox – Marack(121)
    1. Crissi – Largehorn(125)

With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch. The day ends in a no lynch.

Please submit your night actions. You have 24 hours.

***Note: To help speed up this game I will be opening the day early if/when I get all night actions!***

Last edited by Kryllian; 2017-08-14 at 04:12 PM.