Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The worst part about the scene is that Jaime basically is allowing Cersei to kill Bronn right after Bronn saved his life. If they actually kill him I will be rather disappointed.
    I really hope Bronn ends up on the throne.

Deleted
    How exactly did Jaime 'betray' Cersei? By coming right to her and telling her about his meeting with Tyrion? What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    How exactly did Jaime 'betray' Cersei? By coming right to her and telling her about his meeting with Tyrion? What?
    By going to the secret meeting he had no idea about that Cersei allowed. Obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    She is just insane. I hope Jamie realises this. According to leaks, he will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Also Sam saying that he met Brann years ago. No you didn't
    Yes he did. Bran wouldn't have gotten under the wall like he did without Sam. Their paths crossed when Sam and Gilly were fleeing Crasters keep. And despite the way they are playing with time, it clearly happened years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Yes he did. Your pig-headed refusal to understand that the show takes long strides of time has nothing to do with the show, but you and you alone. They've been doing it since season one, though not to the extremes of the last few seasons (since they're trying to get shit done before the show is, you know, over).
    Well that's the show's fault, ain't it? As you've said, in previous seasons such things would be barely noticeable that almost no one would complain. But right now the plot is being rushed so much that these flaws are laughably evident.

Asking the fans to set aside such blatant silliness because the top brass decided to change the format of the show falls, well, on the top brass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yes he did. Bran wouldn't have gotten under the wall like he did without Sam. Their paths crossed when Sam and Gilly were fleeing Crasters keep. And despite the way they are playing with time, it clearly happened years ago.
    Wasn't contesting his meeting, but the time frame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Sure it does. It certainly doesn't look like any quality rust work from a props team.
    Blood would have been washed away and mud doesnt look like that.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't contesting his meeting, but the time frame.
    Not sure how accurate it is but somebody said the shows timeline has covered 6 years more or less

How many more episodes are there this season?

Also it would be shit if Jamie let his sister kill Bronn. That dudes scenes are always great. One of my faves on the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Can we agree to not talk about the leaks? Just for 2 more weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE that's all i will say on the leaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 weeks? Good luck with that!

Well that's the show's fault, ain't it? As you've said, in previous seasons such things would be barely noticeable that almost no one would complain. But right now the plot is being rushed so much that these flaws are laughably evident.

Asking the fans to set aside such blatant silliness because the top brass decided to change the format of the show falls, well, on the top brass.
    There is no blatant silliness. Characters are just traveling further and more often now, so it seems more blatant. But they've been doing it, again, since season one.

And when idiots going around saying "no, you didn't meet him years ago, DERR HERR HERR!" just makes them look like a fucking moron, not the show.

15+ Year Old Account
    If there is a chance i get banned sure but most likely not, but you could also not look at this thread lol
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    -1 healer/mage (Thoros)
    Raid party: ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
    Dumb ass healer wandering off and agros random bear... FFS

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Pete, watch your cornhole, bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

That part with Gendry and Jon where they say there father fought togethere... wait until they find out Gendry father is the one that killed Jon father...
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

There is a non spoiler thread in this forum, they won't be discussing leaks there. I mean, it is a spoiler thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    He does know that. He's known it for a while. He just "can't quit her" as they say.

It's a shame, too. Jamie is a contender for "most character development" over the course of the story, but it only happens when he's away from Cersei. Once he's back with her, he starts sliding back.
    I agree. When Olenna was dropping some truth bombs on him, he couldn't hide the fact that they hurt- he knew she spoke the truth, but it having difficulty facing it. I hope he goes the way of the book and drops her. He needs to reunite with Brienne. She made him see the Jamie he could have, should have been, and still could be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    There is no blatant silliness. Characters are just traveling further and more often now, so it seems more blatant. But they've been doing it, again, since season one.

And when idiots going around saying "no, you didn't meet him years ago, DERR HERR HERR!" just makes them look like a fucking moron, not the show.
    My memory of the previous 5 seasons may be a bit foggy, but i don't recall a lot of examples of characters making any specific chronological references. I'd go on a limb and say this is the first season where they openly make those sort of descriptions.

The only thing that would suggest that years have gone by is, well, the obvious physical growth of the characters.

was it just me, or was Dany really tan this episode. And wants to bang her cousin(?).

Hope Arya breaks out some no one/faceless shit on LF.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    was it just me, or was Dany really tan this episode. And wants to bang her cousin(?).

Hope Arya breaks out some no one/faceless shit on LF.
    Nephew *

Had to laugh at the "annulment" part - cliché writing 101.

Also many lols at the "Still rowing" Davos throws at Gendry.

The Hound is still awesome and so is Bronn. Cersei better not try and do him in.

- - - Updated - - -

Hack screen writing 101:
    Queensguard confront Bronn - he tries to defend himself - reaching for his trusty dagger but he threw it at a Dothraki in battle and hadn't thought it necessary to replace it since he wasn't in any immediate need for combat.

Dies looking at Jaime - "never trust a Lannister".

Cersei smirks and Jaime looks devastated.
    *scene*

15+ Year Old Account
    He better fooking not die i want him to fight up in the north.