Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    There are two statements there, and easy to read it wrong. What they mean is what you wrote, people spend more time on the game(competing with Warlords of Garrisons, doooh) BUT it also outperforms it, wich is more on the economic side of it.
    Yeah, but as I recall they said something like it is "slightly outperfroming" last time they compared the two. These reports are to please shareholders so they word them carefully. I don't know how much of an award I would give them for beating WoD anyhow. I would be more interested in seeing the coralation between /played and /spent on tokens/subs/shop items tbh if I were a shareholder. As a player I fear next expansion is not for me if all they are trying to do is milk my /played.

If the internal raid team has spent hours on testing KJ, why did take you so long to apply necessary adjustments to the boss?
    Seeing a top guild wipe repeatedly and get nowhere on an encounter for a day or two is not uncommon (e.g. Dark Animus, Blackhand). (WatcherDev)
    There's a narrow line between "this is VERY hard" and "this is TOO hard"; it took time because we weren't yet sure they were necessary. (WatcherDev)
    While I'm pretty sure this internal raid team isn't made up of LFR heros, are they actually saying they killed the boss in comparable gear to what Method had?

In other words, I'm reading this as "heh, we killed it internally without problems which is why we were unsure if fixes were necessary".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    You have to be a retarded fanboy to not laugh at the "World of Warcraft time spent..."
    I'm playing and I don't care if its fewer subscribers as I don't think wow will die anyway.
    Because? Having 200 subs that maybe play 2 hours per week instead of 10 subs that play everyday at least 3hour is better?

But hey in the dumb logic of haters it doesn't matter that things follow a logic, just hate and cry over anything and STILL PLAY to show off a IQ<50

They were doing it wrong, that pretty much sums it up. Blizzard nerfed it, end of story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowful Gondola View Post
    World of Warcraft time spent grew year over year, and Legion continues to outperform the prior expansion.

Despite this, WoW is still dying.
    ~Former Vanilla Players
    There will always be some people to dismiss whatever information that comes out just to try to justify their whining.
    If blizzard came out and said wow now had 50 million active subscribers online at all times, these people would still try to find a way to dismiss this pulling arguments out of their perceived realities that they continuously try to adjust to justify themselves, no matter how wrong they are.
    And yet, despite how much wow is 'dead' here they are, discussing it, because in reality they want the game to do badly as punishment for not catering for their specific needs.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The way it's worded makes me think 7.3 isn't next week. Which makes the PvP season ending pointless, which makes me really sad. i wanted to hear about the next expansion at gamescom, not stupid 7.3.

7.3 : "Adding RNG to the last system that was exempted of it" the patch

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    While I'm pretty sure this internal raid team isn't made up of LFR heros, are they actually saying they killed the boss in comparable gear to what Method had?

In other words, I'm reading this as "heh, we killed it internally without problems which is why we were unsure if fixes were necessary".
    Not quite. Their answer was (some weeks ago) that they know that their internal raid team isn't as good as top tier raiders. So they extrapolate from the internal raid team to make an appropriate difficult level for world first hunters. But their own raid team got better more than they thought, so they overestimated how much Method & Co are able to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    There will always be some people to dismiss whatever information that comes out just to try to justify their whining.
    If blizzard came out and said wow now had 50 million active subscribers online at all times, these people would still try to find a way to dismiss this pulling arguments out of their perceived realities that they continuously try to adjust to justify themselves, no matter how wrong they are.
    And yet, despite how much wow is 'dead' here they are, discussing it, because in reality they want the game to do badly as punishment for not catering for their specific needs.
    Amen.

If WoW had 50 million subs one day, then the haters would be bringing up the McDonald's argument and still proclaim how the game is dead/dying.

Glad to see WoW still going strong, they sure as hell deserve it with the expansion they gave us in Legion! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Nothing mentioned about HOTS as expected.
    HOTS 2.0 did well in the launch month, there were streamers, old players, new players. Then most people left because they couldn't stand the LoL mouthbreathers playing on their team. It was Arathi Basin all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    We're no longer in vanilla times but the majority prefer the vanilla play style, which was a rewarding play style for those that logged in often. This also explains why this expansion is rather active and lively compared to others. The way the game is at the moment is the best it could ever be. I could log-in any day of the week and still I'll have an explosion of things to do. That's how the game is supposed to be. Those that prefer doing one objective at a time then proceed to afk mid-air should find another game.
    man you cant be more wrong. Vanilla was great and all, but the majority of player dont want that (hell i dont want that).

I dont get this " i cant be competitive if i dont grind mentality", i literal work 9-10 hs each day, and play other game and i still do progression with my guild. Working right now on Heroic KJ and we have 2 bosses down on mythic already. Do i want to do a full mythic clear, no really, i prefer to log and have fun raiding that hit my head against a wall.
    Last edited by dranlord; 2017-08-14 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder View Post
    Legion was announced at Gamescom 2015. Which at the time, was rather unusual, given Blizzards track record of announcing expansions on a semi-annual basis at Blizzcon. I would assume the next expansion will either be announced next week at Gamescom, or in November if they keep with their "tradition".
    probably, just bc 7.3 is comming out the 29th (if we fallow the 77 day release on each patch) so they probably announce next expansion at Gamescom and go deep on it on blizzcon

While I like Legion, and so far it's the expansion I lasted longest so far without canceling sub, saying that it outperformed prior expansion, which was WoD wasn't that hard. Let's be real, WoW couldn't get much worse than during WoD. They could just release patch 7.1 and it already had more content than whole WoD

Quote Originally Posted by sirethas View Post
    While I like Legion, and so far it's the expansion I lasted longest so far without canceling sub, saying that it outperformed prior expansion, which was WoD wasn't that hard. Let's be real, WoW couldn't get much worse than during WoD. They could just release patch 7.1 and it already had more content than whole WoD
    lol i have play other game, and it could had been much much worst.

Never underestimate a game company how much they can destroy a game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable Poster View Post
    Because? Having 200 subs that maybe play 2 hours per week instead of 10 subs that play everyday at least 3hour is better?

But hey in the dumb logic of haters it doesn't matter that things follow a logic, just hate and cry over anything and STILL PLAY to show off a IQ<50
    About dumb logic: yes, more is better as it have higher chance some of them going to spend money in the shop and increase the income...basic of the basics in economy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    People still play that game?
    When I tried to get those OW skins the queues were dreadfully long.
    I actually gave up and played some other game.
    Go hide in your bush Teemo.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I prefer vanilla, but I think you are absolutely wrong in that the majority wants the vanilla playstyle. I think it's a small minority.
    How many active players did Nostralis have again?. That should prove you wrong in 1 second flat.

Why couldn't those mounts been the Demon Hunter class mount instead of the shitty bat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    About dumb logic: yes, more is better as it have higher chance some of them going to spend money in the shop and increase the income...basic of the basics in economy...
    This is pure no sense :facepalm:

You mean that players that are more COMMITTED to the game have HIGHER CHANCE to buy mounts/pet from the store.
    Last edited by mmoc61c8e925d2; 2017-08-14 at 04:12 PM.

Well, they are trying to make Wow a lot better than WoD was so it's working. Whether it will get back to TBC or Wrath subs will remain something to come overall.

But when in doubt or ill-informed yell "WoW is dying!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Well, they are trying to make Wow a lot better than WoD was so it's working. Whether it will get back to TBC or Wrath subs will remain something to come overall.

But when in doubt or ill-informed yell "WoW is dying!"
    Problem is that people, and paint me surprised, thinks that QUANTITY>QUALITY.

Unfortunately for them but luckily for us, WoW got an HUGE improvement on the QUALITY between WOD and LEGION -BESIDE PERSONALE TASTE so please don't bother me with your rant about what you don't like but you have to put AS "PEOPLE DOESN'T LIKE IT!!"-