Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I support it with some moderation.
    People simply can't deal with complete freedom, they always go overboard. That's why Social media is such a nasty place these days.
    There will always be those that do something in excess. Wether it is freedom or it's opposites.

Social media is a psychological nightmare that wrongly inflates peoples egos. It would be remedied by educating people in its use.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    when did that march become a support for nazis and white supremacy? it was about whites not being villainized for being white and wanting the same rights as minorities to celebrate their self and culture and not being told their countries are for everyone else.

your logic&reasoning is why people joked about KKK going to march for/with their opposition instead.
    Are we talking about the same march? I'm looking at the one which was a protest against the removal of the statue of a slavery-supoorting general in the US Civil War that was heavily promoted by neo-Nazis and featured a lot of Nazi iconography.
    Last edited by Dhrizzle; 2017-08-14 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    when did that march become a support for nazis and white supremacy? it was about whites not being villainized for being white and wanting the same rights as minorities to celebrate their self and culture and not being told their countries are for everyone else.

your logic&reasoning is why people joked about KKK going to march for/with their opposition instead.
    It started that way. Its organizers were white supremacists and nazis who wanted the racists on forums to come out and demonstrate in the streets, to have the first large gathering of supremacists in years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I thought this was pretty interesting. I expect that this will continue as more and more of them get outed. No decent company will employ workers with these values.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rotesters.html
    Excellent. Hope this trend continues and increases.

Haha i still laugh when people think nazis are a problem in the US.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yeah, it's almost as if these Nazi's commit terrorist attacks /s
    It seems like misplaced anger over a group of 500 people you dont agree with just ignore them lol

Technically speaking, this is morally wrong. I couldn't be happier tho, fuck those fascist shits.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    What the hell are you even talking about. It's people with right leaning views like strong immigration control that are being called racist and Nazis

The few people who are neutral towards race, but are worried about how immigrants affect the society are bunched in by the hordes of racists yelling in the streets. Not a huge concern, really.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    While I'm not a fan of Nazi movements, firing someone over their political beliefs, which he presumably didn't take to work, is highly intolerant and disgusting. So are social media witch hunts. So is labeling anyone you disagree with as nazi/racist/etc.

However I can sympathize with employers. If they don't fire those people, they'd be target of massive left mob. So its a lose-lose situation for them because of highly intolerant left.

Left mob looks more scummy than those wannabe Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    The few people who are neutral towards race, but are worried about how immigrants affect the society are bunched in by the hordes of racists yelling in the streets. Not a huge concern, really.
    No concern at all given they're lining up and marching with the nazis. They've chosen a side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Defect View Post
    he can be a white supremacist all he wants aslong he does his job.
    Not remotely. He can be a white supremacist all he wants as long as he does his job, and doesn't let his white supremacy get attached to his employer. These guys failed. They got out in public, got known, and got their affiliation tied back to their employers who said "No thanks, don't need any of that shit attached to us".

Don't like it? Keep your dirty hateful little secret in your basement where it belongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Do you think some of the people there in the protest was actually there to protest the removal of the statue of Lee? Is it wrong to protest the removal of this statue?
    I dont know all that much about the civil war.
    In a word: yes.

It's the equivalent of France building a statue commemorating those that collaborated with the Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    We had a case in Denmark were a teenage boy got into an argument on Facebook and was fired from the supermarket he worked at.

You gotta keep in mind that you are a representative of the company you work at, if you values and beliefs aren't in line with what they want their brand to represent and you're very public or vocal about expresing yourself, then of course you gotta go.

Deleted
    You're sick.

Remember that image the next time you claim that the left is more scummy than Nazi's.
    You seem to be lost in time. I'm not talking about old German Nazis, I'm talking about those wannabes. Do you know for sure that they support that ancient shit? Or do they simply share ideology (not the murderous part)?

If you want to take blame for past generations and for people with similar ideology, there are plenty of other genocide in past to blame everyone. Those wannabe Nazis have nothing to do with WW2 German Nazis, just like modern Christians have nothing to do with ancient crusades and dark ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Would you prefer the word, "complaining?"

That is what the other poster said, and you complained that he got infracted for it. The other poster that got infracted was trolling on his 4th alt account of the evening.
    Except I didn't... I didn't even know who the person in question was. Thanks once again for proving you can't read for shit.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

happy because someone lost their job? marvelous how shitty a human being can be.
    Yes, Charlottesville showed us that, but at least some of them are learning that karma is a bitch.

Deleted
    Nazism has killed the most people without a doubt.

But again: How is this 'whataboutism' related to a terrorist attack by Nazi's?
    Its simple - poster he quoted tries to attribute genocide by WW2 to modern Nazis. That is fallacy, not whataboutism. Simply sharing a political belief with someone doesn't make person responsible for someone else's actions.

US Nazi ideology is stupid, but they are not responsible for atrocities of WW2.

- - - Updated - - -

happy because someone lost their job? marvelous how shitty a human being can be.
    That's modern left for you. Mob mentality, highly intolerant to anyone who disagrees with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
    Your desire to bend the facts is mind-boggling.

Obviously NOT both sides were hell bent on confrontation and willing to use violence: one side used a car to kill someone, the other didn't. Stop saying commiting a murder and not commiting a murder is the same thing, wtf?

"The fact that one person was tragically killed on one side and not the other does not make either side better or worse" -> apart from the small detail that SOMEONE DIED.

"They are both equally odiously extreme political juxtapositions willing to use violence in order to deny the other side their rights under the constitution" -> again, no they weren't: one group did kill somebody, the other group didn't. That's a whole million degrees of difference in extremism. Has it really come so far that we need to prove that killing somebody and not killing somebody are different degrees of violent behaviour?

And damn right I would be flying the same arguement if it were the other way around! I actually believe it's not okay to kill anybody, no matter what their beliefs. I still think Nazis are dumb fucks and that they're dangerous and I'm glad people get fired for saying "Sieg Heil" and "Heil Trump" and other such bullshit, but I wouldn't want these guys to be killed. It kinda worries me that you would assume otherwise.
    So its ok to pepper spray and beat people?

Its ok to use batons and sticks to beat each other with?

Neither side came out of this dreadful situation with any credibility

The dumbass thing about this is of you let the far right have its say it is self evident that 99% of it is self defeating garbage!

The far left by trying to deny people their right to free speech is the biggest recruitment tool for the extreme right

It is about time people woke up to the fact that extremism at both ends of the political spectrum are dangerous

Why not have a march on a different day?

Let the right drone on to empty streets

By turning up, prepared to use violence, the extreme left played straight into the extreme rights hands and people were hurt and killed

All over a statue

Such a civilised society we live in................
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    You seem to be lost in time. I'm not talking about old German Nazis, I'm talking about those wannabes. Do you know for sure that they support that ancient shit? Or do they simply share ideology (not the murderous part)?
    Again with the "oh, today's Nazis are good Nazis" BS. There is only one Nazism, the one Adolph Hitler defined based on genocidal and race supremacy.

There's a difference on speaking your political opinion, and beeing a racist douchebag. I'm sure thoose white "supreme" men can find another job, with their "superior" redneck genes and blablabla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Wanna start a death toll over wich side of the political landscape has killed the most humans?

[IMG]https://image.slidesharecdn.com/gulag-130608013529-phpapp02/95/gulag-18-638.jpg?cb=1370655862[/IM

Ignore the numberr though, nobody knows how many exactly died from the gulag system.
    Don't even bother with this guy. I was talking to him earlier. He's just a Commie sympathize, who makes up his own statistics and ignores ever bit of actual evidence you give him. For some reason he cannot comprehend the fact that you can hate both Nazis AND Communists. In his mind, Communism is the "good guy" because it's fighting the Nazis.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK