Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Easiest report of my life. Private servers are not a topic here, thief.

I believe they are part of the care package you get when you first enter hell.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    I almost bought it for gold about a month ago. But decided not to do it at very last moment. There are many good things in Legion, but there are plenty of problems either - I don't want to list them here. What I want to say, is that I was ready to deal with all of this problems, but except only two. They are: 1) I can't get flying, cuz I hate content, I need to do in order to obtain it - i.e. things, like Suramar. 2) Argus is no-flying zone forever, so if 7.3 will be last patch of xpack - that will mean, that major part of content will be taken away from me. Sorry, but with current claustrophobic outdoor design, that is designed specifically for creating bottlenecks and choke points, in order to promote and even force PVP and competition on players - I just can't play without flying, that would allow me to avoid all this crap, I don't need, cuz I play on PVE server.

So I will buy Legion as soon, as Blizzard will stop being so stupidly stubborn and will simply start enabling flying, at least when content becomes obsolete - i.e. when next content patch arrives.
    The confirmation bias is strong with this one. They're keeping it this way because it works. And flying not being enabled in patch zones is hardly new. We've had that all the way back in TBC already.

Wrong. For example I still haven't bought Legion, most likely will never do it (will get it for free, when it will be added to battle chest) and despite of fact, that WOD isn't ideal either - it's still better, than Legion.
    The classes were lot more fun in WOD than legion except arms warrior. I loved the way retribution paladin, protection paladin, demonology warlock, beast mastery hunter, guardian druid, and monk were in WOD. I do not want to play those classes at all for legion.

If you simply want to play the game without installing Legion, then you can do that with the same client that everyone else uses. You just won't be able to take the portal to new Dalaran and the Broken Isles without purchasing the expansion.

As others have mentioned, the only way to get an outdated client is to pirate it. Because this is against Blizzard ToS, it is not something that anyone on MMO-champion is going to assist with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Class design and raids

People who liked it? While still a step-down from MoP, I rather enjoyed it.
    I can understand class design but really wod was an extension of mop. Legion is all new so I can understand people disliking some changes. But you can not list raids with a straight face. Legion is infinitely superior in the quality and story development of raids and at least equal if not better in terms of encounter design. Legion also has 3 tiers, where wod barely had 2.

- - - Updated - - -

I almost bought it for gold about a month ago. But decided not to do it at very last moment. There are many good things in Legion, but there are plenty of problems either - I don't want to list them here. What I want to say, is that I was ready to deal with all of this problems, but except only two. They are: 1) I can't get flying, cuz I hate content, I need to do in order to obtain it - i.e. things, like Suramar. 2) Argus is no-flying zone forever, so if 7.3 will be last patch of xpack - that will mean, that major part of content will be taken away from me. Sorry, but with current claustrophobic outdoor design, that is designed specifically for creating bottlenecks and choke points, in order to promote and even force PVP and competition on players - I just can't play without flying, that would allow me to avoid all this crap, I don't need, cuz I play on PVE server.

So I will buy Legion as soon, as Blizzard will stop being so stupidly stubborn and will simply start enabling flying, at least when content becomes obsolete - i.e. when next content patch arrives.
    Ah well if you hate content then I can see why you like woe. Have fun. Hopefully what ever server you play on will actually have other human beings playing on it.

And as a heads up they will not do this. You are very confused on the world design but the reason flying is hindered is exactly to combat what you wish to do. Man up and explore th e game on the ground like everyone else.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I can understand class design but really wod was an extension of mop. Legion is all new so I can understand people disliking some changes. But you can not list raids with a straight face. Legion is infinitely superior in the quality and story development of raids and at least equal if not better in terms of encounter design. Legion also has 3 tiers, where wod barely had 2.
    I can completely list raids with a straight face. Lore in raids doesn't concern me, the encounters in WoD were just vastly superior to the ones in Legion, and I'd rather have 2 good tiers than, what so far looks to be, 3 garbage to mediocre tiers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I need a 6.2.3 client.
    No you don't...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Some do. And that's not a reasonable excuse. No models or sounds were specific to that release that aren't still in the game.

Incorrect.

Thori'dal's projectile animation got butchered with Legion's launch, for example. Blizzard got lazy and used it's animationID for the Beastmaster gun's new projectile, instead of making a new one... So Thori'dal's unique, beautiful starlight projectile got entirely deleted and replaced with the BM gun's stupid teal Lightning bolt projectile. I'm not saying he is looking for this exact thing, but it's a clear example of Blizzard breaking shit for no reason.

Not everything stays the same.

That being said, he could just go to a TBC, WotLK, Cata, or MoP client to get that one in particular, but I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard broke other things as well... It is their nature.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-08-14 at 05:04 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

The WoD client is on live. Hearth to your garrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Why do you need flying if you hate content? All you'd use flying for is the same things you'd have to do to get it. Why do you play on a pvp server if you don't want to pvp?
    Your post reads like someone gave you your opinion instead of you actually developing it for yourself, which given you've said you haven't even bought legion would make sense.

OT: You don't.
    That weird "If you don't like content, then why do you need flying?". Well... Isn't it obvious, that flying makes bad content much better, and therefore it's pointless to do bad content to achieve some way to make it good? It breaks my immersion, you know. When I will earn flying, I will most likely be already sick of this content. And second thing - there is content, I don't want to do either with flying or without it - I don't want to do it in any shape or form. It's Suramar. It's special kind of content for specific kind of players, who like such kinds of content. But forcing this content on ALL of players, when it's obvious, that some players may hate it? It's nonsense, sorry. It's same nonsense, as forcing PVP on PVEers. Do you like Garrison and Mission Table? Imagine, that Blizzard would tell you "It's legitimate kind of content, so if you like Wow - you should enjoy it, and therefore all players should complete it to unlock <feature X>", where <feature X> can be some meaningful thing, like, let's say, Mythic Raids. Do you see, what nonsense it is? All players need flying, but not all players enjoy Suramar.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Incorrect.

Thori'dal's projectile animation got butchered with Legion's launch, for example.
    Read my post again. No models or sounds were specific to that release that aren't still in the game.

If you want the old Thori'dal animation back, you can find it in previous versions, as you mention yourself. But there are no models or sounds that were only available in the requested version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussions about private/illegal servers are forbidden here.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."