Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    How exactly did Jaime 'betray' Cersei? By coming right to her and telling her about his meeting with Tyrion? What?
    By meeting with him at all in the first place.

I'm humored at the idea that she knew about the meeting, or that Tyrion would have had any way to get word to either Jaime or Bron w/o her knowing.

Well, humored by that and the scuba tanks they both apparently found in that lake right after the dragon incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    My memory of the previous 5 seasons may be a bit foggy, but i don't recall a lot of examples of characters making any specific chronological references. I'd go on a limb and say this is the first season where they openly make those sort of descriptions.

The only thing that would suggest that years have gone by is, well, the obvious physical growth of the characters.
    Your obliviousness to something does not make it a reality.

The show has *always* been moments taking place over long periods of time. You don't travel a continent the size of South America on foot in just a couple hours, for fuck's sake. Even in the first episode they showed Ned and company on the road to King's Landing; that was a trip that would likely take months all by itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Bronn will die, at least not to Cersie. He's way too smart and cunning. Like he said be it dragons or anything else once he gets a wiff of loss he's bolting. Dudes a survivor and some lannister goons would be quick work for him I reckon. Assuming its not like a big group of them or anything. Hell I'd be surprised if he didn't bolt right after he brought Tyrion and Jamie together.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    HE WAS ROWING.

I CAN'T EVEN.

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.
    My friend texted me after watching it "man, they can really row those boats fast" because of how quickly they made it back to Eastwatch. I just replied with ,"Well, Gendry has had a shit ton of practice".

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I'm not sure Jon would really care about that. His father was always Ned Stark. Finding out that some dude you never knew and who never meant anything to you was your biological father wouldn't really do much for most people.
    I belive, it will bother him, once he knows, that he would have been on Robert's killing list, together with Rhaenys, Aegon, Viserys and Daenerys despite those were just little kids with Visreys being the oldest at the age of 5. How could Ned have ever been a friend of such a guy? And Ned was well aware of the killing of the Mad King's children and grandchildren, which is, why Jon was rised as a bastard in the first place, and not as Aegon Targaryen in Ned's household, not even telling his wife about Jon's origins, despite the fact, that this lie would cause a lot of struggle with Catelyn.
    Stark related or not, Robert probably would have killed Jon since he was just another "Dragonspawn". Even worse, born by the "desacration" of Lyanna.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    "I am not beheading families." (I am burning them in Dragon fire. DUH. Very different!)
    Incineration by dragonfire is probably less painfull than beheading. A severed mice head is still receiving nerve impulses 4 seconds after severing, their are stories of irl severed heads twitching and contorting in pain for multiple seconds.

Dany did not kill the whole family, the dad and brother chose not to bend the knee a death sentence if they been defeated in combat by any lord or lady, Sam's sister is still alive and is now lady of hornhill, his mother as well.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-08-15 at 04:20 AM.

I just found out that the script of episode 5 had already leaked last week. Apparently the same hackers have now leaked episodes 2-4 of curb your enthusiasm and are extorting HBO for millions. Maybe we will get the finale of GoT in a few days?

Deleted
    Not to mention that beheadings can easily be botched. The media always makes the human neck seem like it's made of cream cheese and executioners have flawless accuracy, but that's not always the case.
    Yeah we saw how that goes when Theon took twenty something swings to behead Rodrik.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I just found out that the script of episode 5 had already leaked last week. Apparently the same hackers have now leaked episodes 2-4 of curb your enthusiasm and are extorting HBO for millions. Maybe we will get the finale of GoT in a few days?
    They didn't drop the 5th episode early though like they did the 4th.

Me thinks the hackers only got that one episode of GoT and are saying they've got more to try to get more cash out of HBO.

Scripts are scripts, we've known the plotline of this season for nearly 6 months now anyway thanks to earlier leaks.

Not to mention that beheadings can easily be botched. The media always makes the human neck seem like it's made of cream cheese and executioners have flawless accuracy, but that's not always the case.
    Ya Mary queen of Scots had here botched, he missed and shears off part of her scalp, then they had to do it again. Or that one poor hazard from The Tudors or ser Rodrik.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    -1 tank (The Hound)
    -5 melee DPS (Jon, Tormund, Gendry, Jorah, Beric)
    -1 healer/mage (Thoros)
    Raid party: ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
    Too melee heavy. They need at least another range and a healer unless hes a WoD disc priest. Imagine if they added Maelisandra in there.

Damn son
    Last edited by dvaz; 2017-08-14 at 05:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Too melee heavy. They need at least another range and a healer unless hes a WoD disc priest. Imagine if they added Maelisandra in there.

Damn son
    Its volcanic/teeming/fortified, melee heavy is fine.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

"Yer smellin the crap in mah pants."

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Drogon's fire turns people to ash instantly
    That explains the screams when they burned the Tarlys or all the men on fire that were running around in Episode 4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    That explains the screams when they burned the Tarlys or all the men on fire that were running around in Episode 4.
    Even so it seems that Drogon's flame was very intense and they didn't suffer very long.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also there is a difference between beeing attacked by fire for a few sec and a targeted fire attack by a dragon.

Also there is a moment in that first Gendric scene where he turns around for the first time and he looks like Christian Bale lol
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-08-14 at 07:09 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    They scream just as it hit them, then they fall to ash. Drogon has different levels of flame, that one group of men he hits after he fly's along the river were instantly turned to ash.

One moment of pain is better than 4 second of it as a disembodied head.

Rewatched the episode again and god... You talk about chemistry between Jon and Dany? Have you seen the chemistry between Jon and Gendry? If it wasnt for Davos and other men there, we would have #cavesex in no time!

15+ Year Old Account
    I still think Vary is up to something, I don't like it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I still think Vary is up to something, I don't like it.
    Three wild dragons scare him more than Dany ever could, so i think she is safe for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Every episode script was posted of /tv/ and so far it has a 100% accuracy