10+ Year Old Account

What class would you suggest to level next?

Quit shortly after ToV came out. Used to be a hardcore raider, but I no longer have the time or interest in doing that. I've decided to resub since my girlfriend wanted to try the game so I've been playing with her, but playing has gotten me hooked once again. I'm still not interested in raiding, but one thing I really liked about leveling my main was the order hall quests.

So, my question is which class do you feel like has the best order hall quests? I'm talking primarily in lore. I have every class to level 100 except Priest and I currently have my main, a hunter, and a demon hunter at level 110 with all their order hall shit done.

Also, no spoilers obviously, just give me a general feeling you had towards certain classes order hall quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Quit shortly after ToV came out. Used to be a hardcore raider, but I no longer have the time or interest in doing that. I've decided to resub since my girlfriend wanted to try the game so I've been playing with her, but playing has gotten me hooked once again. I'm still not interested in raiding, but one thing I really liked about leveling my main was the order hall quests.

So, my question is which class do you feel like has the best order hall quests? I'm talking primarily in lore. I have every class to level 100 except Priest and I currently have my main, a hunter, and a demon hunter at level 110 with all their order hall shit done.

Also, no spoilers obviously, just give me a general feeling you had towards certain classes order hall quests.
    Paladin, Death Knight, or Rogue are my suggestions. Also make sure you get the class mounts for your 110's if you haven't already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Paladin, Death Knight, or Rogue are my suggestions. Also make sure you get the class mounts for your 110's if you haven't already.
    Word, Death Knight did seem interesting to me. I might go for that. Thanks .

Still open to other suggestions though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The monk story is quite nice if you're just in it for the lore.

DK has the best storyline lore wise

Ive done the rest all 12 and DK was the best one IMO

From a lore perspective Death Knight, Druid, Shaman, Priest and Paladin

You should do the DK, Paladin and Priest. They had some good lore and some tied together content. Druid was really good too. Though that is likely biast on my part haha.

I'm sorry, but once a moderator sees this thread it will be closed because it goes against their rules. See General posting guidelines here. So get what you can while you can.
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    I'm sorry, but once a moderator sees this thread it will be closed because it goes against their rules. See General posting guidelines here. So get what you can while you can.
    Thread title is a bit misleading. The OP is simply seeking opinions on the best order hall quest lines so they can decide what class to level next. It isn't really a "what class should I plan" question. If the mods don't like the thread, they can close to tell the OP to edit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    As others have said, my post is a bit more specific than what they are referring to in those rules, but there really should be a sticky thread for those kinds of questions.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're intrigued in the class hall questlines then Paladin and Priest are pretty much the top two.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    There's really nothing wrong with asking for advice on classes to try leveling up.
    When that exact question is specifically mentioned in the rules as a no-go.... Yeah.

Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?"

Dk. I liked the Warlock one too, especially the stealing of the Scepter was great stuff.

As a warrior, fuck that, Odyn is damn annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    As others have said, my post is a bit more specific than what they are referring to in those rules, but there really should be a sticky thread for those kinds of questions.
    They intentionally left the scope of "pointless threads" open. I hope you find what you're looking for, though.
    "Hope can turn into despair in a heartbeat."
    R.I.P Chester Bennington 1976-2017

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't pick for you. We don't allow these threads