Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Harpies... seriously, fuck them all
    Given Harpies' habit of raping kidnapped mates for breeding purposes, that would be poetic justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Fucking Odyn.

God, how I hate that guy.

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas, Illidan, Arthas, Xe'ra
    Space magic.

Khadgar--- He basically comes out of obscurity for WOD with no buildup after sitting in Shat for more than half a decade, then suddenly is the main character of the game for 2 xpacs.

Jaina-- had a lot of potential coming out of WC3, only to have it wasted by having no action for multiple xpacs until no one gives a crap about her.

Genn-- No one gives a crap about worgen and no matter how often you hear his gravely voice it won't make you care.

Malfurion-- The Druids of Warcraft are some of the most boring characters ever made, the only interesting ones are the ones that become bad guys. He needs to go back to sleep for 3 expansions again.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion, Maiev, Magatha Grimtotem, Vareesa

Deleted
    Odyn, Tyrande, Reworked archmeme Dadgar, Lilian "Special Snowflake" Voss.
    All the guys listing Knaak characters are fucking tools, get your own opinion instead of following dumb trends.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorze View Post
    Odyn, Tyrande, Reworked archmeme Dadgar, Lilian "Special Snowflake" Voss.
    All the guys listing Knaak characters are fucking tools, get your own opinion instead of following dumb trends.
    Calling knaak characters shit is hardly a trend, its pointing out the obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Thrall, Go'el, Taran Zhu and Thrall.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Sylvanas, Wrathion, Tyrande, Gallywix
    I doubt Gallywix even qualifies as a character.

Basically just Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Vereesa, broxxigar, Rhonin and it's hard to chose a fourth I'm saying aethas
    Okay Garrosh and Broxxigar.

I guess Med'an too... but those characters don't really count...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Anduin, Sylvanas, Jaina, and Illidan.

I just feel nothing for these characters at all.

Med'an, Xe'ra, Vareesa, Tom Chilton.

Deleted
    Calling knaak characters shit is hardly a trend, its pointing out the obvious.
    No, it's just a few retards having a shitfit. Seriously, I've been browsing these forums for only about a month and I've seen "the guy with the ramsay bolton pic" (you) flame about Knaak or Jaina in about 20 fucking threads. Excuse me if I don't put much weight in your opinion and sorry if I sound a bit banale but get a fucking life.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's just a few retards having a shitfit. Seriously, I've been browsing these forums for only about a month and I've seen "the guy with the ramsay bolton pic" (you) flame about Knaak or Jaina in about 20 fucking threads. Excuse me if I don't put much weight in your opinion and sorry if I sound a bit banale but get a fucking life.
    Knaak is absolute shit at writing characters with depth or likeability, that's pretty commonly excepted by everyone here that had the displeasure to read any of his Warcraft books. If you actually read what I post about Jaina instead of triggering yourself you would know I actually don't hate Jaina. Calm down buddy. It's good to know my existence still upsets people though.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-08-14 at 04:46 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Knaak is absolute shit at writing characters with depth or likeability, that's pretty commonly excepted by everyone here that had the displeasure to read any of his Warcraft books. If you actually read what I post about Jaina instead of triggering yourself you would know I actually don't hate Jaina. Calm down buddy. It's good to know my existence still upsets people though.
    You saying something doesn't make it true buddy, how about stop repeating yourself for the 100th time and think of something new to comment on because every thread always boils down to "lel knaak is shit, jaina is shit and i want to suck sylvanas' dick". We got it the first 100 times, you can say other things now.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-08-14 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    You saying something doesn't make it true buddy, how about stop repeating yourself for the 100th time and think of something new to comment on because every thread always boils down to "lel knaak is shit, jaina is shit and i want to suck sylvanas' dick". We got it the first 100 times, you can say other things now.
    You're right, I'm the only person here that thinks Knaak's characters are terrible. Its a conspiracy where everyone who makes fun of his books traces back to me. Also since reading is not apparently a strong point for you I'll repeat to you that I don't hate Jaina, she has done some very stupid things, but that doesn't make me hate her character.
    Holy shit lol

Med'an, Post Wrath Thrall, Aethas, and Xe'ra.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shedarion View Post
    Fucking Odyn.

God, how I hate that guy.
    At least he didn't try to kill us on the spot, unlike some person *Looks at Helya*....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Med'an, Post Wrath Thrall, Aethas, and Xe'ra.

- - - Updated - - -

At least he didn't try to kill us on the spot, unlike some person *Looks at Helya*....
    In Helya's defense we are pretty.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    I'm not sure if even the OP knows what he's trying to ask here.
    1. Word Salad
    2. ???
    3. Thread!

I mean, I guess.

Jaylock, Anaxie, fake leakers, and lore forum butchers
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs