Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

"At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming."

I personally think this doesn't mean neither Sylvanas nor Jaina. I think he was referencing Azeroth (since Azeroth is a SHE) The first death was the Sundering, the second was the Cataclysm and the 3rd is yet to come -> (Next expansion?) What are your thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why wouldn't it be Sylvanas? She's actually literally died, unlike Azeroth who merely underwent cosmetic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Why wouldn't it be Sylvanas? She's actually literally died, unlike Azeroth who merely underwent cosmetic surgery.
    Because Sylvanas already died 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    When did she die for the second time?

How many times HAS Sylvanas died?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Sylvanas first died to Arthas, her second death was at icecrown, her third was by Godfrey.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

i agree. i dont think its actual person "she" meaning something to do with azeroths world soul too? I dont know if we would be staying on argus the rest of the expansion but maybe once we come back "she" or "they" is turning the world inside out with major capitols getting corrupted by the old gods or even void lords? (hopefully not void lords lol) *swallows azeroth

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    Because Sylvanas already died 3 times.
    Oh yeah, forgot about the time on Icecrown..
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    On top of ice crown in a short novel, and in Silverpine Forest after cataclysm

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    1st death was in Quel'thalas, killed by Arthas
    2nd death was her suicide at Icecrown, where the val'kyr ressurected her and bound themselves to her.
    3rd death was in Gilneas.

However, since her first death, lead to her birth as the Banshee Queen, that one time might not count, but it's unlikely to be the case.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

1. First death from Arthas.
    2. Committed suicide in her short story. Went to WoW hell and made pact with valkyr to escape.
    3. Shot in the head by Godfrey in Silverpine and ressed by val'kyr.

That could be the case, would be interesting. Her "third death" could be Nzoth taking root. If you do the fathom dweller hidden quest chain, one of his commanders mentions him quite a lot. With azshara being basically no where notable, its probably best to assume she has unleashed Nzoth a while ago. Will find out in 7.3 I suppose

I personally think this doesn't mean neither Sylvanas nor Jaina. I think he was referencing Azeroth (since Azeroth is a SHE) The first death was the Sundering, the second was the Cataclysm and the 3rd is yet to come -> (Next expansion?) What are your thoughts?
    The better question is what does "she will usher in our coming" mean.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The better question is what does "she will usher in our coming" mean.
    Old Gods taking over Azeroth and/or something to do with her core I would presume.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Jaina?

First death when she killed her father.
    Second at Theramoore where her mind snapped and she went crazy
    Third will probably be at some perceived 'betrayal' from the Alliance after they make peace with the horde or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the same.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas has died three times but the "Banshee Queen" has only died twice, suicide at icecrown and shot in the head by Godfrey. I think it refers to Chromie and those who are trying to kill her.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Jaina?

First death when she killed her father.
    Second at Theramoore where her mind snapped and she went crazy
    Third will probably be at some perceived 'betrayal' from the Alliance after they make peace with the horde or something.
    Funny, so many whispers fit (poor) Jaina, the one with the crater as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Old Gods taking over Azeroth and/or something to do with her core I would presume.
    Yeah, but it's still interesting. I mean it could mean something positive for "the others" and something bad for "us".
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I personally think this doesn't mean neither Sylvanas nor Jaina.
    Sylvanas died twice already. First, when she thought against the Scourge advance in Quel'thalas and then raised as a banshee. Her second death happened in a story that happened between Wrath and Cataclysm, where she committed suicide and died, but the LK's Val'kyr, now unbound by the death of Arthas, bound themselves to Sylvanas, and one said val'kyr sacrificed herself to bring Sylvanas back to life.

I may be remembering things wrong, but I think that is how it happened in the small story.

I to feel they are talking about Azeroth herself. We also don't know what the end of Legion will do, I mean we did just bring Argus into her "near Orbit" 8.0 could do anything, then causing the next expac to be Old gods oriented again. All we can do is sit, hypothesize, and wait.