Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Oh look another anti trump thread. This is new.
    Well, it is Trump - there really is literally nothing positive to say about him. So it makes sense all the threads are anti trump.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Listing things Trump does and says is anti Trump. Good to know.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    There are more if you go international.

Belgium and Brussels are missing from that list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never quite understood why people actually support a President throwing out insults on Twitter. I suppose we've thrown professionalism out of the window with this past election.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Never quite understood why people actually support a President throwing out insults on Twitter. I suppose we've thrown professionalism out of the window with this past election.
    Indeed, it's peculiar to see folks celebrating the head of a first world nation resort to childish, grade-school level insults on social media and during official events.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...814-story.html

Add Merck CEO to that list now.

Trump has been without a doubt the biggest baby to hold power in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...r-insults.html

Two things are conspicuously absent, Putin and white supremacists. The man is a disgrace.
    I thought he condemned white supremacists just recently after the Charlottesville incident. Though I guess that's technically not a tweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I thought he condemned white supremacists just recently after the Charlottesville incident. Though I guess that's technically not a tweet.
    No, he didn't and white supremacists are calling it a major victory that their president did not condemn them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    If you are referring to his first response to Charlottesville, he didn't condemn white supremacists. He said "hatred, bigotry, violence on many sides." So basically he didn't want to target anyone. It was only after he received a LOT of criticism did he come out and condemned the racists.

Did you think this would blow over? When he's feeding us new stuff literally every day?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.