10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Oh, shove your "Nazi sympathizer" comments where the sun doesn't shine.
    If you don't want to be called one, don't act like one.

And plenty of videos, where the perpetrator screams that iconic praise to the man in the clouds, as well - yet, in those situations, no one can criticize nor state any judgement until ALL the facts are known.
    Yes you can. If someone scream "Allahu Akbar" as they blow themselves up, you definitely have something to go on. If, however, there is report of a terrorit attack and nothing more, you cannot. This was a case similar to the former.

This time around, however, we have people bashing Trump for taking too long to say that this was a despicable act.
    When is the last time it took a US president THREE FUCKING DAYS to condemn a terrorist attack on US soil?!

Hypocrites - not Nazi Sympathizers -. Everywhere.
    There is only one of those in your mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So they deserved to get ran over? Is that your rationalization? Because they were protesting in the street? This douchebag accelerated into the crowd, and then reversed back out, he wasn't trying to go down there to travel, he went there with the intent to kill and maim. Fuck off with this bullshit excuse.
    sorry i still stand by it. protest safely on the sidewalks. cars belong on the streets. if those protesters werent there, that car woulda just went on its merry way or wouldent have hit anybody. still dont understand why people get surprised this happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    If you don't want to be called one, don't act like one.
    Okay, regressive person~ I'm truly phased by your baseless accusations xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Because it was a "Unite the right" rally? As in, them trying to work together so maybe they can have an impact. Hell, even then, the Nazi's of today aren't exactly the Third Reich.
    Once again, "but they aren't the bad Nazis" deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    sorry i still stand by it. protest safely on the sidewalks. cars belong on the streets. if those protesters werent there, that car woulda just went on its merry way or wouldent have hit anybody. still dont understand why people get surprised this happens.
    Nice excusing of ISIS-style terrorism against fellow Americans you got there.

I'll be taking your American Patriotism card off you now. You don't have any use for it anymore.

Gonna need a quote where I stated that, mister.

Yeah, can't go around defaming people without proof
    Here's your proof:

Yeah, now you can cut that number by 85% and that's still probably too high to the amount that they really are

10+ Year Old Account
    He SPED for TWO EMPTY BLOCKS before RAMMING into the people there. WHAT the fuck makes you think he WOULDN'T have gone on the sidewalks to get to his targets?!

Also, the next time an Islamist rams into a group of innocent people with a lorry, will YOU be there, saying "Well, they shouldn't have been in the road!" ?

And plenty of videos, where the perpetrator screams that iconic praise to the man in the clouds, as well - yet, in those situations, no one can criticize nor state any judgement until ALL the facts are known.

This time around, however, we have people bashing Trump for taking too long to say that this was a despicable act.

What a load of horseshit. The video was posted in the OP. You can see the car was not threatened. You can see it speed down an empty street into them. You can identify who got ran into by their signs. It's a false equivalence to criticize for judging based on those facts compared to every other thread where we didn't literally have the video in the OP and had conflicting reports on the incidents.

That's why people are saying you're a sympathizer. You're arguing for their side, against the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account

If you're going to continue to lump in all muslims with extremists, you have no right to complain about being lumped In with extremists yourself. The only hypocrite here is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What wasn't? The initial response from Trump that engaged in moral equivocation and lead to bipartisan criticism for days? You bet.

The fact that it took him nearly 3 days of nonstop bipartisan criticism to call out those hate groups by name? And that he still tried to make his comments all about himself by talking about the economy? You bet.

I fail to see why that's an issue. Calling out Nazi's and the KKK should not take the President of the United States days, that's one of the easiest "decisions" that a sitting president will ever face.
    All bad sides are bad. All terrorists are terrorists. All extremists are extremists.
    What he said wasn't wrong.

Stop being butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Because it was a "Unite the right" rally? As in, them trying to work together so maybe they can have an impact. Hell, even then, the Nazi's of today aren't exactly the Third Reich. I think it is really quite hilarious how so many of 'you' can mock them for being worried about White Genocide and such, while having absolutely zero self awareness when it comes to thinking that they will actually gain power again and try another genocide. I mean those ~10k people are absolutely going to rise up and take over this country of 330m. It makes perfect sense.
    Oh come off it, this is some seriously deluded nonsense.

If they had wanted to "work with them" to have an impact, that would have been part of the rallies purpose. But it wasn't.

And no, you can't have "nice Nazi's" in modern times. That notion is patently ludicrous in the extreme, and you're here basically excusing Nazism and trying to hand-wave away the alt-rights clear lack of issues in standing side by side with actual Nazi's and members of the KKK.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    If you're going to co tinue to lump in all muslims with extremists, you have no right to complain about being lumped I woth extremists yourself. The only hypocrite here is you.
    I'm going to need evidence of me lumping all Muslims with extremists.

All bad sides are bad. All terrorists are terrorists. All extremists are extremists.
    What he said wasn't wrong.

Stop being butthurt.
    Hello moral equivocation. This post is as spineless as Trumps initial response.

Nobody is "butthurt", I'm just disappointed and embarrassed with the behavior of our president and the supporters that continue to defend him.

The guy also hit cars...

if the protesters weren't there, he would have tried to hit them on the sidewalk. Your argument is fucking terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    How about accounts from those of us there....?
    Anecdotes are too subjective, biased, and flawed to be of constructive use. Eyewitness testimony is unreliable evidence at the best of times. Endus and I would like to discuss the numbers.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hello moral equivocation. This post is as spineless as Trumps initial response.

Nobody is "butthurt", I'm just disappointed and embarrassed with the behavior of our president and the supporters that continue to defend him.
    Yeah, I'm sure you'd love us to criticize only the whitey bad man. Too bad that's not going to happen, sugar.

All bad men are bad. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    And it was still not good enough for your regressive arse, right? :P that's all I'm saying~
    Yes, because his denial - and let's be clear, he denied to denounce white supremacists, signaled to all the little Nazis out there: He wont condem us, he is on our side.

The damage is done, even if he acknowledges it now, they Nazis will go "wink-wink but it took him 2 days" - and that's the whole problem. While i wont accuse Trump of being a white supremacist (just a regular racist), he toys with the adoration of the Nazis. And that's something a president of the united states shouldn't do in my book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    That.....is news to me.
    Is this a case where neo-nazis are white nationalists but not all white nationalists are neo-nazis?
    Theoretically, yes. Someone can consider "the white race" superior and whatnot, without wanting to kill everyone who is not part of it - that would probably constitute as being a white nationalist/supremacist, but not a Neo-Nazi. Generally speaking, the term (Neo-)Nazi gets thrown around a lot in cases where it technically does not apply; but where white nationalist/supremacist would be more accurate.

On the other hand, you also have actual black Neo-Nazis etc. Even though that is obviously questionable and sligthly odd, to say the least.

well as expected to anyone with a brain good ol Fascist Antifa started the violence initially as always:

which led to what you all know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    It's Charlottesville, VA. That street is for walking. So, yes, in this case, it is absolutely logical to be in the middle of the street.
    that's odd but seems like an illogical use of streets, is it closed to cars for certain times of day? If its for walking and not cars why are there not barriers to prevent cars?
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22