Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Sorry dole boy, you have to be atleast a tree surgeon to fit in with our ultras.
    Tree surgeon absolute scenes. Are the VIP lot diesel machanics?

Deleted
    Suarez can dive all he wants, nothing will ever beat taking a bite of Chiellini at the World Cup.

See Saurez hasn't been punished for diving. Guess that means the new diving rule is bullshit and can still be ignored

10+ Year Old Account
    Suarez is up in the top 3 or 5 most unlikeable players.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    See Saurez hasn't been punished for diving. Guess that means the new diving rule is bullshit and can still be ignored
    Wasn't that an FA rule?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that was only for the Premier League.

That's an FA rule. Only applies in England.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was tricked!

Thought this was a football thread, not a futbol thread...nonetheless, I've become more interested in it, particularly fascinated that it is utterly enormous everywhere outside of the US. I'm trying to find out why. Also, I have become a little disenfranchised with american football, regarding the quite clearly linked brain damage issues from folks who play it long enough. Considering how huge it is, it seems likely that in the coming years (decades probably) that American football will almost certainly decline as parents keep their young kids out of it, leaving a hole for some sport to fill. Soccer just seems to be something that could work.

Looking forward to watching some this season.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    I was tricked!

Thought this was a football thread, not a futbol thread...nonetheless, I've become more interested in it, particularly fascinated that it is utterly enormous everywhere outside of the US. I'm trying to find out why. Also, I have become a little disenfranchised with american football, regarding the quite clearly linked brain damage issues from folks who play it long enough. Considering how huge it is, it seems likely that in the coming years (decades probably) that American football will almost certainly decline as parents keep their young kids out of it, leaving a hole for some sport to fill. Soccer just seems to be something that could work.

Looking forward to watching some this season.
    It's big because its a relatively simple game to play, that you can play with pretty much any number of people, and we basically carried it around the globe with us back in the glory days.

I've never really figured out why it didn't catch on in the states, you guys have this myriad of weird sports that no one else in the world plays, I just figured it was a pride thing. That said, I keep seeing more and more Americans becoming interested in Football (and word to the wise, don't call it Soccer or Futbol, it's Football in here), which can only be a good thing, so long as they don't try to break it down to fit more ad breaks in.

Deleted
    Except for the messed up people who preferred Cricket ...
    Those poor bored bastards.

Mfw banned for handegg but not futbol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Except for the messed up people who preferred Cricket ...
    Those poor bored bastards.
    Cricket is just an extended drinking session by all accounts.

Deleted
    Yeah Cricket is like Darts, it's something to do while you get wasted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    I want [...] Leeds back up though
    Fuck Leeds United. And Sheffield United. And fuck Leeds United again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awwww what you got against Sheffield United :O

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    I think that was only for the Premier League.
    Ah, guess the spanish dont want to give up 1/3rd of their goals that comes from diving

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    He is one of my favorite players, it's why I chose this forum avatar. I'm a big fan of David Silva as well, my favorite player in the Premier League
    Valeron is one of my favorite players as well (I'm a UDLP member). I was working in Gran Canaria when we almost got promotion against Cordoba and next year when we got it. Valeron was there both years. A legend, gentleman and a VERY VERY humble guy. Silva as you know wears his number because they both are from Arguineguín and Valeron is Silva's role model. Yup, David Silva is my favorite Premier League player and every Spanish National team shirt I got has his name and number. Los Magos de Arguineguin

10+ Year Old Account
    Crickets great. It's better than Shit like golf.

Deleted
    So who do we think will be the first Premier League manager to be sacked?