Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure you'd love us to criticize only the whitey bad man. Too bad that's not going to happen, sugar.

All bad men are bad. Deal with it.
    Not at all, but this is a thread about a white, Nazi, domestic terrorist. When an attack is perpetrated by radical Islamic extremists I'll happily condemn them as well.

And I won't be in there trying to excuse it because "white people do it too!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    well as expected to anyone with a brain good ol Fascist Antifa started the violence initially as always:

which led to what you all know.
    I don't know. Please draw the lines and connect the dots for us. What did the crowd of peaceful protesters do to deserve being the victims of a domestic terrorist?

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Yes, because his denial - and let's be clear, he denied to denounce white supremacists, signaled to all the little Nazis out there: He wont condem us, he is on our side.

The damage is done, even if he acknowledges it now, they Nazis will go "wink-wink but it took him 2 days" - and that's the whole problem. While i wont accuse Trump of being a white supremacist (just a regular racist), he toys with the adoration of the Nazis. And that's something a president of the united states shouldn't do in my book.
    Nazi barely hold any respect - let alone power - nowadays to make a significantly difference. Them winking at Trump won't make them more accepted by today's society.

10+ Year Old Account
    well as expected to anyone with a brain good ol Fascist Antifa started the violence initially as always:

Yet another Nazi apologist rears it's ugly head.

I think we should just call the fumigators, this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not at all, but this is a thread about a white, Nazi, domestic terrorist. When an attack is perpetrated by radical Islamic extremists I'll happily condemn them as well.

And I won't be in there trying to excuse it because "white people do it too!"
    Oh, we both know you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Or... you know... cars.

He crashed into cars, as well. Your argument is fucking idiotic.

That's liek blaming the victims of 9/11 for being in a building that was in the flight path of an airplane.

pretty sure twin towers were well below any flight path. Yes i saw him crash into cars after my initial post was made, point still stands blocking a street (Without getting to closed properly) via human bodies is stupid.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    that's odd but seems like an illogical use of streets, is it closed to cars for certain times of day? If its for walking and not cars why are there not barriers to prevent cars?
    Why does it even matter? It's clear he was aiming for people, so he would have done it on the sidewalk. Of course, if that had happened, then how would you have tried to deflect? Who am I kidding, you would have found a way.

Also, he hit cars, so the argument is moronic.

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Because it was a "Unite the right" rally?
    The KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists should not be the kind of people you want to "unite" with.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

pretty sure twin towers were well below any flight path. Yes i saw him crash into cars after my initial post was made, point still stands blocking a street (Without getting to closed properly) via human bodies is stupid.
    And?... people block roadways all the time without being run over. Normal people don't run over people in the roadway, dude. Stop trying to blame the victims.

No, your point still doesn't stand. He rammed into cars. He was aiming for people. It doesn't matter if they were on a sidewalk, he was gunning for them. Like I said, you are doing the equivalent of blaming the people in the twin towers for being in the way of the airplane.

No one is denying it was violent there. But one side walked away with a dead body.

Guess which side?

Hint:

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Can you find a single post by someone excusing radical Islamic extremists acts? Or Or are you someone who thinks mentioning that not all muslims are terrorist is excusing the act?
    Was that what I mentioned above? That appears to be in relation to the "But white-supremacists do it too!" part of the quote.

In general, I seem to remember pretty clearly me mentioning that the major difference is in those first hours, where the amount of information is scarce and, where even when confronted with religious shouts, we have to hold "to know the full facts and their true motives".
    I'm sure some people will still excuse the actions of radical Islamic terrorists, even after said facts are all gathered, - either purposefully or trolling - but I don't think anyone really takes these people seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    The irony here is that while the violence blamed on the extreme-right in Charlottesville has been a non-stop talking point on US mass media since the violent altercations took place, the Ukrainian neo-Nazis, who were largely funded by the United States government, received very little attention from the western media in spite of them overthrowing a legitimately elected government and installing a US-backed neo-Nazi regime.

https://www.thenation.com/article/co...spending-bill/
    You're adopting the Kremlin's line to put down your own country? Jfc

that's odd but seems like an illogical use of streets, is it closed to cars for certain times of day? If its for walking and not cars why are there not barriers to prevent cars?
    Do all your pedmalls have barriers where you live?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    You're adopting the Kremlin's line to put down your own country? Jfc
    Im not scared to. Are you?

Edit: Not putting the country down, just today's version of it's Govt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Birujinia View Post
    No one is denying it was violent there. But one side walked away with a dead body.

Guess which side?
    The fascist side, the ones actually carrying shields with fasces.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The fascist side, the ones actually carrying shields with fasces.
    I'm still waiting for back up to that claim that I secretly have a P.I.D.E. outfit in my closet, by the way. You are not getting out of this that easily, mate :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Im not scared to. Are you?
    I'm not scared to critique my own country when it's warranted. I wouldn't adopt propaganda from a hostile nation to smear your own country to deflect attention away from actual Nazis. How about some criticism of the Nazis?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    If you have no problem with people practicing the first amendment being struck in the head from a coward in a mask, the only fascists apologists here are you and those who think it's okay to assault people for having an opinion you don't like.
    You mean these guys?

We are denouncing them since page 1.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still waiting for back up to that claim that I secretly have a P.I.D.E. outfit in my closet, by the way. You are not getting out of this that easily, mate :P
    I don't care what you have in your closet, either a political police uniform or your drag clothes. Your words speak for yourself over and over again on this same forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    I don't care what you have in your closet, either a political police uniform or your drag clothes. Your words speak for yourself over and over again on this same forum.
    Those words must be really easy to find, if I speak them that often :P I'm waiting~

Nazi barely hold any respect - let alone power - nowadays to make a significantly difference. Them winking at Trump won't make them more accepted by today's society.
    Miller, Bannon, Gorka are in the White House. That is plenty of power.

Daily Stormer was, I posted screen shots before, delighted about the president not condemning them. He only did so after pressure from other Reps.