Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Miller, Bannon, Gorka are in the White House. That is plenty of power.

Daily Stormer was, I posted screen shots before, delighted about the president not condemning them. He only did so after pressure from other Reps.
    You get a nazi! You get a nazi! Everyone gets a nazi!

Are you a nazi as well, Elba?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Well, this time the leftist showed up ready to fight and some poor girl died for it.
    You are FUCKING DISGUSTING. You have abandoned all pretense, and is openly defending a murdering terrorist, the Nazi's and KKK, while blaming those that stood up to them for the death of an innocent woman!

You make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post

Yep, still apologizing. Keep it up.

There is no meaningful difference between the Alt-Right and the Nazis besides the use of euphamisms and dog whistles.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    There is no meaningful difference between the Alt-Right and the Nazis besides the use of euphamisms and dog whistles.
    Sometimes literally dog whistles - that irish pup that reacts to his Alt-Right owner. I bet both want to see the Jews exterminated :P

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't get to dictate what others say. Some people, you included, want to pretend that this violent uprising was totally brand new and had no history. That the leftist protestors in no way provoked any of this, or worse, participated or participated in that.
    I won't even be coy about it.

No, the protestors did absolutely nothing whatsoever to in any way justify, provoke, or cause this attack. Nothing.

All you're doing is blaming the victims, and being an apologist for an overt neo-Nazi terrorist. That's explicitly what you're doing, here.

That's a throw away line of logic used by those who are unable to justify the behavior of "their side" and want to pretend they're victims. They're not victims. They showed up to the rally with mace, bats and shields. Both sides.
    What part of that means they should be rammed into with a car?

Yes. There are victims. Obviously. And those victims are the counter-protestors, who suffered a terrorist attack by a neo-Nazi.

But your group has been doing this for years. Look at Ferguson. Look at Trump's inauguration. You want to pretend that the left's violent behavior is unrelated to this, because it allows you to pretend it doesn't exists, and continues the status quo of letting leftist shitheads assault anyone they arbitrarily call a "fascist." This topic is filled with mouth breathers all too eager at the idea of punching someone they disagree with.
    And now you're making shit up. Nobody's been allowed to assault anyone. And that violent behavior you're decrying isn't "the left's". And that's a ridiculous false equivalence, because nobody is blaming all Republicans for the racist shitbags in Charlottesville this weekend. We're blaming those shitbags. If you wanted to blame Antifa for violent actions by Antifa, rather than everyone to the left of you, maybe you'd have a discussion worth having, but that wouldn't feed the sense of persecution you want to manufacture, so you don't. You make stuff up and prejudicially slander wide groups of people for things they did not do.

You all laughed at the stupid skin heads who showed up to Gettysburg a few weeks ago looking for a fight. Well, this time the leftist showed up ready to fight and some poor girl died for it.
    Straight-up victim blaming. The only person responsible for Heyer's death is the shithead neo-Nazi terrorist who slammed his car into her. Nobody else. Nothing justified his act, he was not provoked, he was a racist violent shithead terrorist looking for a victim.

You're doing everything you can to try and shift the blame off the actual neo-Nazi terrorist and onto his victims. And you think you're in any way justified? You wonder why people think you're allying yourself with Nazis? This is why. Right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    In fairness, some of the Alt-Right are just young/stupid/naive enough to believe that spewing hateful rhetoric is cool and edgy rather than fully believing in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Yep, still apologizing. Keep it up.
    Not apologizing for anyone - only messing up with your head, my fellow triggery mmoc poster~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    In fairness, some of the Alt-Right are just young/stupid/naive enough to believe that spewing hateful rhetoric is cool and edgy rather than fully believing in it.
    Careful now. Aren't you the cunning Nazi Sympathizer for pointing that out.

And you know what? That doesn't remotely let those individuals off the hook. They're either with the Nazis or with civilization.

How many people have been killed by white supremacists in the past 20 years? How many people have been killed by a group or child of a parent Hillary Clinton had on stage with her?
    In the last twenty years by white supremacists? At least 29.

- - - Updated - - -

Not apologizing for anyone - only messing up with your head, my fellow triggery mmoc poster~
    Yeah, so arguing with you is completely pointless, if you can't be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Well, I didn't say that. You're making that up. It's always easier when you can just make stuff up and pretend your wild imagination is the truth, but that isn't how reality works.
    As your response was "see see, there was totally a Nazi there! How dare you say there wasn't any!!!!!!!!" for real. Don't play dumb, it is beneath you.

I don't really want to entertain this derail, but I'll note that the source you cited on gay conversion therapy completely worked against your argument on this point. It proved your claim to be ridiculous on its face, and that it's in no way comparable to that tweet you referenced. If you'd bothered to read it yourself.
    "NO U"

Really? As a Mod shouldn't you be doing more than shitposting?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    So if you stand with Nazis, you shouldn't be associated with Nazis?

That's not how logic works....
    Was that what I said, or is that what you wanted me to say?

My point, just to reiterate, I know the circle jerk is strong, is that to treat the group as though it is all the same is the very 'oppression' that many of you are mocking them for feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    You do realize that most people consider their goals equally repugnant? The KKK are white supremacists. The Alt-Right is the rebranded KKK (as per the Alt-Right's "founder"). Nazis also espouse racial purity. Making a distinction between the groups does you, and whatever you're arguing for, a disservice. They're similar in every way that matters.
    At their heart I too find them repugnant, but not anymore than the rather similar Black Supremacist and Muslim groups. To me it all comes down to a fairness and internal consistency. If you are this outraged over white people wanting these things then where is your outrage over them? For all of the people calling other apologists and Nazi's in disguise I haven't seen any "Hitler did nothing wrong". All I have seen is people pointing out how shitty the logic is to be outraged over this, but not at others doing similar things.

Quote Originally Posted by Birujinia View Post
    I did not insult or demean you. I tried to show you some respect and I like to think I deserve the same. But you just confirmed that since I was incorrect for disagreeing with you I deserved the insult/mockery. The best logic would be to say "I didn't mean to insult you" or "that was not me intention". Instead, it was go to mocking. Where is the logic in that?
    Once again, that isn't what I said. At this point though I think it is a lost cause because I don't know how to break it down further.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Gotta say...anytime you find yourself standing arm in arm with Nazis, The KKK, and White Supremacists...that's a time when you really should take a moment to consider your life choices.
    I am not standing arm in arm with anyone. If anything the fact that you view it that way shows much more of your outlook than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Once again, "but they aren't the bad Nazis" deflection.
    Much less "they aren't the bad ones" and much more "They tend to not want genocide of anyone not white, so just maybe you should stop saying that they do, since you know it feeds into that whole 'victim complex' thing that you like to mock".

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh come off it, this is some seriously deluded nonsense.

If they had wanted to "work with them" to have an impact, that would have been part of the rallies purpose. But it wasn't.

And no, you can't have "nice Nazi's" in modern times. That notion is patently ludicrous in the extreme, and you're here basically excusing Nazism and trying to hand-wave away the alt-rights clear lack of issues in standing side by side with actual Nazi's and members of the KKK.
    It is almost as though groups change over time. Like how the Democrats used to the slave owners, but now it is the Republicans who are the real racists, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Might be one of the dumbest things I have ever read.
    So no Self Awareness for you today? Pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    The KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists should not be the kind of people you want to "unite" with.
    Gay groups amongst Progressives shouldn't want to unite with Muslim's either (especially of the Fundamentalist variety) but that hasn't stopped them from trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should move out of mom's basement and go to college. You might learn a skill or how to read. At no point did I do any such thing. People like you went around for years smacking people you didn't like in the heads. No one did anything about it. You thought you were tough, you thought you were warriors. Your behavior encouraged skin heads to come out of hiding. Yes, they're vile. Yes, they're reprehensible. But your behavior encouraged them. And worse, they're actually good at being violent instead of hiding behind a Guy Fawkes mask and hitting someone before running back into a crowd. You created this. Your behavior. The only apologist for this behavior are those who cheered on ANTIFA and BLM the past 2 years. You're to blame, not me. I've been advocating we crack down on this behavior since Trayvon Martin.
    You've done nothing but apologising the behaviour of the Nazi scum, and now you're even excusing the shitstain terrorist that murdered an innocent woman and sent 19 others to hospital. You don't oppose the Nazi scum, you enable them, you excuse their action, you support them.

You are no better than they are, you are a pathetic nazi apologist. You sicken me.

You should move out of mom's basement and go to college. You might learn a skill or how to read. At no point did I do any such thing. People like you went around for years smacking people you didn't like in the heads. No one did anything about it. You thought you were tough, you thought you were warriors. Your behavior encouraged skin heads to come out of hiding. Yes, they're vile. Yes, they're reprehensible. But your behavior encouraged them. And worse, they're actually good at being violent instead of hiding behind a Guy Fawkes mask and hitting someone before running back into a crowd. You created this. Your behavior. The only apologist for this behavior are those who cheered on ANTIFA and BLM the past 2 years. You're to blame, not me. I've been advocating we crack down on this behavior since Trayvon Martin.
    You've been excusing away a terrorist every single post you've made.

You know who also does it?

These guys.

Every single time you engage in a "whataboutism" with White Nazi Terrorism against other Americans, remember... those Islamists in the picture there? THey do they exact same thing when ISIS terrorist drive a truck through a crowd of people. In fact, change a few words and add "Israel's occupation of Palestine" to the post I just quoted, what you wrote would be _exactly_ what Islamists say to explain away jihidists attacks.

So just look at yourself in the mirror today. You have a kindred in the type of guy who carries a sign saying "Shariah will dominate the world".

You all laughed at the stupid skin heads who showed up to Gettysburg a few weeks ago looking for a fight. Well, this time the leftist showed up ready to fight and some poor girl died for it.
    We've seen some garbage in this thread, but this right here takes the god damn shithead cake.

Fuck you.

(Infracted) ~ Minor Flaming
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-14 at 09:19 PM.

I'm still mystified that so many people on here are trying to blame the victims for a racist asshole choosing to drive his car into a crowd of people. I mean, I knew people were ignorant assholes, but I had no idea that there were this many ignorant assholes on this site. So, to quote Spaceballs:

Keep firing, Assholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    So are most of the islamic terrorists, and that's for a reason: You don't get an older more sensible person that already has his own rationale for this world to attack random people and throw their lives away.

And while they're all (both this shitbag and the ISIS shitbag) are despicable humans whos action can never be justified, they are in a sense also victims. Victims of the brainwashing of guys who are delighted by these attacks but would never commit them themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    You've done nothing but apologising the behaviour of the Nazi scum, and now you're even excusing the shitstain terrorist that murdered an innocent woman and sent 19 others to hospital. You don't oppose the Nazi scum, you enable them, you excuse their action, you support them.

You are no better than they are, you are a pathetic nazi apologist. You sicken me.
    I think we both know only violence can fix it now, Yirrah. Punch him.

From now on, I'm just going to refer to them as ISIS sympathizers, just to make the analogy automatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we both know only violence can fix it now, Yirrah. Punch him.
    No, I do not sink to the level of you, or him. I am better than you can ever hope to be, because I am no Nazi apologist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    From now on, I'm just going to refer to them as ISIS sympathizers, just to make the analogy automatic.
    Why not terror apologists? Fits perfectly.