Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    No, I do not sink to the level of you, or him. I am better than you can ever hope to be, because I am no Nazi apologist.
    "You, or him"? But isn't "Bashing the Fash" the hip thing to do? Or... oh my god... are those also Nazi?! Dun dun duuuun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Much less "they aren't the bad ones" and much more "They tend to not want genocide of anyone not white, so just maybe you should stop saying that they do, since you know it feeds into that whole 'victim complex' thing that you like to mock".
    They not tend? It's the fricking foundation of the Nazism ideology, it's even written in Mein Kampf.

That's like saying "I joined ISIS because I love to pray in some last Iraqi place. But I don't like to kill infidels!"

Now Nazi supporters are victim, Holy Hell!
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-08-14 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Was it the police killed by BLM? The congressman in intensive care because a Bernie Bro shot up congress? Or the numerous people hospitalized due to vicious assaults by antifa? Or are we pretending none of these events are related?

How many people have been killed by white supremacists in the past 20 years? How many people have been killed by a group or child of a parent Hillary Clinton had on stage with her?
    We're not talking about BLM/Antifa and what they did months ago. We're not talking about 20 years ago. We're not talking about Hillary Clinton. Stop it with the "what about" "if" game. We are talking about what happen a few days ago by a Neo-Nazi who ran over people (killing one) in Charlottesville, Va. And it is perplexing, in this day and age, that people would have the audacity to defend such violence and hate by a Neo-Nazi.

Once again, that isn't what I said. At this point though I think it is a lost cause because I don't know how to break it down further.
    Yeah, I'm done talking to you too.
    Last edited by Birujinia; 2017-08-14 at 09:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    "You, or him"? But isn't "Bashing the Fash" the hip thing to do? Or... oh my god... are those also Nazi?! Dun dun duuuun!
    Like I said, I have no intention of sinking to the level of the likes of you two.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm still mystified that so many people on here are trying to blame the victims for a racist asshole choosing to drive his car into a crowd of people. I mean, I knew people were ignorant assholes, but I had no idea that there were this many ignorant assholes on this site. So, to quote Spaceballs:

Keep firing, Assholes.
    Wut? Remember the thread about the refugees who drowned in the Mediterranean because the Italians refused to help and mocked them instead?

Half of the posts were people justifying those people dying or even worse actively cheering it. Quite a few empathy less loons on here.

Like I said, I have no intention of sinking to the level of the likes of you two.
    Shit, that confirms it. I take back what I said - everyone is indeed a nazi xD

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Wut? Remember the thread about the refugees who drowned in the Mediterranean because the Italians refused to help and mocked them instead?

Half of the posts were people justifying those people dying or even worse actively cheering it. Quite a few empathy less loons on here.
    Well, that's what you get with ISIS sympathizers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quiver in my sleep. The next time you cheer some left wing dipshit hitting some fedora wearing MRA in the face, remember that the video is going to be shared amongst vile neo-nazis, who will look to respond in equal force. Your ideology created this environment. You didn't care about the law, because "TRUMP IS A NAZI" and that bullshit line allowed all sorts of violent behavior. As long as SJW are smashing in windows so Ann Coulter can't speak, as long as BLM can riot and burn after an armed man resisting arrest is shot, and as long as ANTIFA is allowed to smack other idiots in the head, this violence will continue.

Condemn all the violence. Not just the violence who smack your friends back.
    Unlike YOU, I have condemned EVERY form of violence, be it Nazi, KKK, BLM or Antifa, IN THIS VERY THREAD. I don't expect the likes of you to actually be able to read though. Go back to making excuses for your Nazi and KKK friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quiver in my sleep. The next time you cheer some left wing dipshit hitting some fedora wearing MRA in the face, remember that the video is going to be shared amongst vile neo-nazis, who will look to respond in equal force. Your ideology created this environment. You didn't care about the law, because "TRUMP IS A NAZI" and that bullshit line allowed all sorts of violent behavior. As long as SJW are smashing in windows so Ann Coulter can't speak, as long as BLM can riot and burn after an armed man resisting arrest is shot, and as long as ANTIFA is allowed to smack other idiots in the head, this violence will continue.

What's with your fixation on sides? your side, your ideology...

You know i can condemn violence on the left and right on the same time. I'm on the left side and yeah, there are assholes on my side, and they do stupid stuff. I don't need to defend that or say "yeah but the right..." - no; thats stupid. I dont get it why you feel inclined to defend this terrorist and his friends?

Again, this is pretty much as vanilla a terrorist-appologism post as you can get. Change the specific groups and it could be applied to anyonebody.

In a different world, you'd be saying the exact same thing about an ISIS Car bomb. Or 9/11. I was around on forums for that. It was legitimately the exact same shit. 3000 Americans dead and it became about "condemning all violence", "American imperialism", and "the US / Israeli bombing of muslims".

The only difference between you and an Islamists is the specifics of your ideology. Legitimately the only freakin difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    What's with your fixation on sides? your side, your ideology...

You know i can condemn violence on the left and right on the same time. I'm on the left side and yeah, there are assholes on my side, and they do stupid stuff. I don't need to defend that or say "yeah but the right..." - no; thats stupid. I dont get it why you feel inclined to defend this terrorist and his friends?
    Clearly, because he actually liked what they did.

I am not standing arm in arm with anyone. If anything the fact that you view it that way shows much more of your outlook than mine.
    I wasn't talking about you...I was talking about the people literally standing with the KKK, White Supremacists, and Nazis.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly, because he actually liked what they did.
    That's more or less my point. If he insists on defending them and deflecting, sooner or later you have to come to the conclusion...

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    For much less the thread on the google guy that was fired was closed. Look at the ridiculous mess this thread has become, theres nothing here other than people freely calling others posters nazi.

Why are they calling other posters nazi ? Because they want to kill jews ? No. Because they are expressly showing their love for hitler ? No. Because they want the 4th reich ? No. Because they are saying other races are inferior ? No.

They are being labeled nazis because they are pointing out some things that people here convenently and dishonestly seem to ignore, and that contributed, in a way or another, to the state things are right now. Like:

- Violence of antifas and BLM in many protests in the last years; (Yeah, death count is on 0, but stop using the convenient narrative, where a protest is only violent if someone dies);
    - Both sides were equipped to fight (not only 1);
    - Why the fuck there were 2 antagonic protests, scheduled for the same day and same hour ? Of course the local government is too be blamed too. (Now, the intellectual dishonest people will say i am saying the terrorist is innocent);
    - Punch a nazi culture, where the ones "entitled" to say whos a nazi are the far left;
    - Share of the population tired of being considered oppressors just because of the past, or because someone says so. This just radicalizes them and create a fertile terrain for extremists.

Now, that nazi terrorist should face the consequence of his acts and rot in the jail, but lets not close our eyes to the whole chain of events that peaked (so far) on the death of that woman. Otherwise, things will just get worse and worse...

The moderation has been doing a totally despicable job on this thread.

*Just waiting for all those replies calling me nazi.
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2017-08-14 at 09:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's more or less my point. If he insists on defending them and deflecting, sooner or later you have to come to the conclusion...
    That's my conclusion as well. What is disgusting is how many are doing the same as him here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    For much less the thread on the google guy that was fired was closed. Look at the ridiculous mess this thread has become, theres nothing here other than people freely calling others posters nazi.

Why are they calling other posters nazi ? Because they want to kill jews ?
    Your whole bla bla falls to pieces exactly here: They did chant exactly that, gas the jews, but nice try.

Deleted
    They are being labeled nazis because they are pointing out some things that people here convenently and dishonestly seem to ignore, and that contributed, in a way or another, to the state things are right now.
    Nope, it's Nazi apologists and it's because the level of deflection, defense and victim shaming and blaming that the thread reached.

- Share of the population tired of being considered oppressors just because of the past, or because someone says so. This just radicalizes them and create a fertile terrain for extremists.
    Which is funny, that's precisely what happened with ISIS.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-08-14 at 09:32 PM.

Your whole bla bla falls to pieces exactly here: They did chant exactly that, gas the jews, but nice try.
    So... they are not? Glad we straightened that up.

*Just waiting for all those replies calling me nazi.
    Actually, they are being called Nazi apologists and sympathizers... which is exactly what is going on.