Deleted
    Can't wait for tomorrow!

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    I'm neutral, Do not care if there is a reveal or not, as it will not make or break the current flow of news.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure I won't be all about 7.3 only

Deleted
    PSA: The announcement of the announcement theoretically could happen between anywhere from now until Gamescom. We don't even know which day would hold the event yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    I'm neutral, Do not care if there is a reveal or not, as it will not make or break the current flow of news.
    This. Don't care, with a patch a week after, it makes me care even less if they don't announce it. If it was a Warlords of Draenor situation I'd probably care more. At this point the fact that it's KulTiras it's freaking obvious which makes me apprehensive as to how they'll tackle it, but I'm fine waiting 2 months for Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    Can't wait for tomorrow!
    Don't be focused on tomorrow. I think we should wait until Friday. If they haven't given us anything by then we can hibernate until Blizzcon.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If they wait to Blizzcon to announce the next expansion it'll be the longest time into an expansion that they announce the next one. It just seems like a long time to wait, especially since there's really only this last big patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Don't be focused on tomorrow. I think we should wait until Friday. If they haven't given us anything by then we can hibernate until Blizzcon.
    This exactly! Last time they announced it exactly a week before, so for this week, the schedule SHOULD be available on wednesday. However, it's not a proof or anything, it could be release earlier or way later in the week.

@Nyel: I'm definitely going to hibernate until Blizzcon if they don't give us a bone to chew on haha!

what kind of announcement are we waiting for?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    what kind of announcement are we waiting for?
    "Join us live on August XX at Twitch to find out what the next World of Warcraft expansion is!"

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    "Join us live on August XX at Twitch to find out what the next World of Warcraft expansion is!"
    Oh, well they've already said we will see some wow stuff at gamescom
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    So this is a view at Azeroth and Argus from Seat of Pantheon:

Source:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...e_seat_of_the/

It really looks like some weird shit is happening on Azeroth while we're fighting with Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I agree, that thing said on front page doesn't confirm anything. They could talk about 7.3 and still announce the expansion afterwards to maximise the hype and be like "surpriiiiise"! At least, we'll know for sure in the next few days. The schedule will clear our minds.

It will! It has to!

I agree. I think it's gonna go like this:
    • First, they reveal 7.3 trailer and sum up everything that is going to be available in that patch, telling us to stay tuned because it will be released very soon (possibly confirming the August 29th/30th release).
    • Then, after a little silence and building of the hype from the crowd concerning Argus, they tease us, telling us that the story is far from over. What could possibly be next for Azeroth?
    • They announce the name of the new expansion, with possibly a small CGI cinematic, but if not an in-game trailers presenting the main features.
    • The crowd is happy. I am happy. Everybody on this forum is happy. We eat cake, and crisps, and candies, and everything is fine in the sweet world of Azeroth Nerds.
    Wont happen.

On another note I think i have blizzards thing for legacy fans figured out. after Warcraft 3 and diablo 2 it is time for Vanilla and so forth.

(guy can dream right)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post

Source:

It really looks like some weird shit is happening on Azeroth while we're fighting with Legion.
    As I recall, we're told to "look to the skies" at some point during the events on Argus. That Sargeras has arrived. So maybe that's his "spirit" covering Azeroth before we imprison it?

In gamefile it's listed as 'SargerasCloud'.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Source:

We already saw this on different occasions but the naysayers kept saying "no it's just a projection!", "no that doesn't mean anything, "no Blizzard is just lazy"... this looks like Azeroth is covered by a "Veil of Shadows" haha...

@Fahrad Wagner I can't wait until Blizzcon.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Ok.

They followed that up by a reveal trailer. That wasn't all that we got.
    They have never shown a teaser of an expansion without fully revealing it.

Because right after they showed that, they gave us the
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZNNk1s0LxI video

Both were revealed at Gamescom.
    https://youtu.be/e1WIEl4hRvA?t=6m19s To refresh your memory.

10+ Year Old Account

Source:

That's a cool visual but I believe it's supposed to be Sargeras. Why it's that color is beyond me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Source:

Was Argus always this close to Azeroth or was it moved closer in Legion? It should definitely be visible if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    It was literally everywhere in every game.

Honestly, I'll be surprised if they announce there is a 7.4 coming.. In a way it would make me really mad because I just want Legion to end, sure it was a fun experience and all but this teasing of next expac has got me to put demons waaaay behind already.
    What if 7.4 was just a transition patch rather than a typical content patch? They've never done it before, but from what I recall, they considered one after Siege of Orgrimmar. This expansion has already been breaking a lot of precedents and has a lot of extra content we've been missing (patch dungeons and even three whole patch zones in 7.3). A sort of epilogue that can bridge the gap might be able to tease in a way we haven't seen before.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2017-08-14 at 10:16 PM.