10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    protests on the right have had their lives at risk many times in the past when protesting??? why wouldn't they try and protect themselves they were going to a legal space they had received permits to hold a protest on

the ANTI-protestors have always been on the left ALWAYS

when the left have a protest the right do not show up to cause problems

why are the left even showing up to legal protests for right wing groups? o i know its to physically attack the right wing protesters
    Yeah, no.

The city redacted their permit prior to the clashes, they weren't there legally anymore. Now that that side of your argument is moot, let's shit all over the other half.

Counter-protests show up because right wing extremists, white nationalist, and nazis are objective cancers on society. Sorry if the truth hurts your fee-fees, but not all ideology are equal, and it just so happens that your side of the coin is the leftover of a dumpster fire that was originally filled with shit.

Oh, and before you go "But I'm not part of them!!" I'm throwing you into the mix because you've been doing nothing but defending the people. Your actions speak louder than your bullshit.

Is it just me, or have a lot of ISIS apologists popped out of the woodwork in the last hour. They must have finished up with their talking point discussions over on Reddit.

so let me get this straight? if i hold a protest for lets say supporting a trump impeachment, and some conservatives( not even alt right just regular republicans) show up, its there fault if i run them over right?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I mean there are two sides here.

This is the Right Wing Radical Extremists, and everybody else.

Would it make easier if they were brown-skinned people yelling about Sharia and wearing robes? Because the Alt-Right and Islamists are _exactly_ the same. And now we have an Alt-Right terrorist.

You're trying to draw some ridiculous equivalency between leftist groups and the Radical Right is absurd, debunked over a dozen times in this thread alone, and simply isn't working for you at all.
    I can agree the far right has a lot of similarities with islamists. Some staggering differences as well of course but so is the far left.

We have far right terrorism in response to far left terrorism if cops got off their fat asses and cracked antifa skulls in uears ago it would have never gotten to this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Way to miss the point.
    For instance on this forum if someone is annoying put them on ignore or antagonize them until your both banned?
    If that was the case, the entire world would still be ruled by absolute monarchies.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So your argument is that decent people who have no tolerance for hate groups should just let the hate groups gather and not protest their hatred? They should stand by silently and let hatred and bigotry flourish? And if the hate groups murder them, it's their fault for counter-protesting?
    Np but meeting it with violence IE coming masked with weapons etc is asking for a huge problem.
    Let the retarded Nazis have their rally.
    Then make a rally of your own denouncing it.
    Or you know go to their rally and start a bunch of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHEN HAVE THE COUNTER PROTESTERS EVER BEEN ON THE RIGHT????? whats that? NEVER? ok

if the Right wing protesters ever break a law the police will deal with them not violent groups like antifa
    Show me where Antifa members broke the law. I dare you.

P.S. the right wingers were protesting illegally, their permit was rescinded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Is it just me, or have a lot of ISIS apologists popped out of the woodwork in the last hour. They must have finished up with their talking point discussions over on Reddit.
    The one day bans period just ended.

Np but meeting it with violence IE coming masked with weapons etc is asking for a huge problem.
    There were hardly any Antifa members at the rally, according to residents of Charlottesville.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant wait for me and my Jewish friends and family to replace these guys. I had no idea I was gonna, but the Illuminati just sent me my letter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    We have far right terrorism in response to far left terrorism if cops got off their fat asses and cracked antifa skulls in uears ago it would have never gotten to this point.
    You heard here first, the KKK and the Neo-Nazi terrorism is a problem because the cops didn't stopped Antifa last year.

Talking about history revisionism and temporal-distortion deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    so let me get this straight? if i hold a protest for lets say supporting a trump impeachment, and some conservatives( not even alt right just regular republicans) show up, its there fault if i run them over right?
    Apparently, yes it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Basically.

And if Islamic Extremists run over a group of people, it's that group's fault for being in the streets. PLUS the Islamic Extremists are just defending themselves from being attacked in the past.

The cognitive dissonance in this thread is astounding. It's really a miracle of hypocrisy, I'm starting to worry it'll gain sentience and somehow acquire a bodily form with strange uncommon features and be elected to the govern- oh wait fuck.

Yeah man, it's the counter-protesters fault that the Nazi's and KKK showed up armed to the teeth like it was a medieval battle the day before the rally was planned, and then held an illegal Tiki torch lit white supremacist rally the night before. It was the protesters fault that they were peacefully protesting when a Nazi domestic terrorist ran them over without provocation.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You're defending a nazi, I call it like it is. Did I hurt your precious feelings? Need a safe space?

I'm guessing by this logic that any public defender of the law would be considered Nazi's, racist, sexist, ISIS and White Nationalist apologist and whatever else seems reasonable?

Deleted
    you dont know what happend is it really to much to ask for the full story
    Uh, we do know what happened. A Nazi supporter drove from Ohio to CV and runned over a group of protesters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I can agree the far right has a lot of similarities with islamists. Some staggering differences as well of course but so is the far left.

"If they cops would've just killed some Antifa the right-wing would've never killed people!"

Yeah, the nazi-apologists are getting creative...

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    You heard here first, the KKK and the Neo-Nazi terrorism is a problem because the cops didn't stopped Antifa last year.

Talking about history revisionism and temporal-distortion deflection.
    Yes it is the reason. When you have one group running rampant causing riots,looting,and starting fires people are going to flock to the people who are doing somethjng about it.

The people who let antifa and blm run rampant are responsible for the far right and nazis gaining power again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Basically.

And if Islamic Extremists run over a group of people, it's that group's fault for being in the streets. PLUS the Islamic Extremists are just defending themselves from being attacked in the past.

The cognitive dissonance in this thread is astounding. It's really a miracle of hypocrisy, I'm starting to worry it'll gain sentience and somehow acquire a bodily form with strange uncommon features and be elected to the govern- oh wait fuck.

This thread is a treasure trove of amazing quotes

you dont know what happend is it really to much to ask to wait for the full story
    I do know some things, and they don't jive with the bullshit you are spraying.

You are the one who just implied he had been pepper sprayed, and was defending himself.