Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Who else is there? They have taken over the entire thing. Like a cancer.
    No, they haven't. CHL, potholer54, and many others have stayed out of the social side of the skepticism debate. TL;DR is a member of the anti-SJW skeptic community that hasn't tried to justify this attack, either. You're overgeneralizing, just like you constantly accuse others of doing. Stop it.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    No, the anti-sjw wing of the skeptic community has, but they aren't the "entire skeptic community."
    a lot of them aren't even really "skeptics".
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    so are Trump voters and Nazi's too, huh? can't break that logic bro!
    No but most of the fake Nazis are Trump voters, the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I didn't say that, I said they are typically the same people. News flash, the majority of Anti-fa are Bernie supporters, the same people.
    Antifa members were probably Bernie supporters, that doesn't justify saying reading that it was a Bernie supporter should make you think it's an Antifa member.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    They even covered his release from the hospital 2 weeks later. So apparently a 2 week long story (well, longer, since, again, more reporting today) is "swept under the rug super quick."
    Because researching back 2 weeks ago is impossible.

No but most of the fake Nazis are Trump voters, the same people.
    no actual Nazi's. there are no fake Antifa.

Did you bother to look at the search results I linked? I get it that you're desperate to drive discussion off-topic again, but at least have the dignity respond when people prove your baldface lies to be baldface lies.

You made up an easily disprovable lie to deflect from the topic at hand, you got called on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    no actual Nazi's. there are no fake Antifa.
    Your idea of a Nazi and mine are much different. I think gassing millions of people and carry a flag around like an idiot are somewhat different.

What? What do you even mean by this? We've given you evidence that updates for this story flowed from every major news outlet for two fucking weeks after the incident, including ancillary incidents related, such as massive backlash against politicians that expressed glee that Scalise was shot.

The hell are you talking about now. The story was in the news for at least two weeks at that point, is still in the news (a month later) because it's being reported he's coming back to congress next month, probably another story when he returns to congress, and likely more for every development in that dick bag's trial. You're just spouting bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

What? What do you even mean by this? We've given you evidence that updates for this story flowed from every major news outlet for two fucking weeks after the incident, including ancillary incidents related, such as massive backlash against politicians that expressed glee that Scalise was shot.
    Yup. Scalise was supported and the shooter condemned by practically every news outlet and congressmen. Any politician even at the state level that expressed happiness for forced into immediate resignation. And it's still being updated as updates come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

And again, it's still being reported a month later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Your idea of a Nazi and mine are much different. I think gassing millions of people and carry a flag around like an idiot are somewhat different.
    yeah I'm sure you do, when it's convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Did you bother to look at the search results I linked? I get it that you're desperate to drive discussion off-topic again, but at least have the dignity respond when people prove your baldface lies to be baldface lies.

You made up an easily disprovable lie to deflect from the topic at hand, you got called on it.
    You didn't disprove anything. Every media outlet posts updates on important stories, but the talking points all quietly quit covering shortly after. Not the case with Charlottesville. The media is agenda driven against conservatives for the most part, and that is undeniable.

You didn't disprove anything. Every media outlet posts updates on important stories, but the talking points all quietly quit covering shortly after. Not the case with Charlottesville. The media is agenda driven against conservatives for the most part, and that is undeniable.
    The...what? What the fucking fuck are you talking about? Who or what are "the talking points?"

So you didn't look at the links, or did but don't care and are going to continue this lie.

Stop lying, liar. That's enough of this off-topic sideshow for me, liar, back to the topic of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Charlottesville driver a violent video gamer

I think he played WoW like Breivik. Probably autistic as well. Brb, googling which games he played.
    Wow, all the stuff in that article and the main thing you picked up on is he played video games?

The...what? What the fucking fuck are you talking about? Who or what are "the talking points?"
    Like 99% of every TV news organization coverage. You know where they put 4 annoying people on a panel and decided what how they are going to talk about Trump on a daily basis. Jesus, turn on CNN right now I bet it is a roundtable of people circle-jerking over Charlotteville Nazi's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So you didn't look at the links, or did but don't care and are going to continue this lie.

Stop lying, liar. That's enough of this off-topic sideshow for me, liar, back to the topic of the thread.
    Why do you let people on MMO Champ get you so upset dude. Jesus, chill out.

Like 99% of every TV news organization coverage. You know where they put 4 annoying people on a panel and decided what how they are going to talk about Trump on a daily basis. Jesus, turn on CNN right now I bet it is a roundtable of people circle-jerking over Charlotteville Nazi's.
    Roundtable discussions aren't major news sources. CNN's news coverage has still been covering the baseball training shooting, both in their print and TV coverage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roundtable discussions aren't major news sources. CNN's news coverage has still been covering the baseball training shooting, both in their print and TV coverage.
    Alex Jones didn't talk about it a whole lot, so really how else was he supposed to know people were still talking about it?