Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you feel you will be replaced?

A lot of rioters felt they will be replaced which is why they gathered in the first place. Do you feel this way?

If they are the master race, how can they be replaced?

You mean like Invasion of the Body Snatchers?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

What do you mean with replaced? To friends and family? No. Am I replaceable to my employer? Yes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Idiots will always be replaced by idiots that do even more idiotic things ad infinitum I guess Einstein was on to something there with human stupidity being infinite.
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2017-08-15 at 01:53 AM.

By replaced, you mean the "ethnic cleansing" of whites they were referring too?

White people have no one but themselves to blame for that

I assume you mean, replaceable as an employee.

I'm not easily replaceable to my employer, my years of knowledge of their specific products (especially being the only one with knowledge in three key areas which cover a lot of the business) make it very hard to replace me.

On the flip side, the longer I stay here and invest my understanding of the company's product, the more specialized I become, which can lead to difficulty finding other employment, so it's a two-way street.

It reminds me of my professor who worked for 30 years on Boeing's computer systems. He worked on the really base, low-level stuff, and when he finally left, he was essentially unemployable because his skill set was so focused and niche, that only other airline manufacturers would want to hire him (and with a no-compete, that meant 5~ years until he could apply elsewhere in the industry). He settled on teaching and has since become a full-tenured department chair.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    I'm the replacement in their feverish nightmares, so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe people who are afraid of being replaced should endeavor to make themselves more valuable?

I'm pretty sure that's what the 'cons would say if we were talking about jobs.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

By employers, yes. By automation, yes. By what I'm guessing the rioters are afraid of, no it makes no sense.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Nope. I'll be retired by the time they figure out how to replace me with a robot.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

They probably won't be replaced, to be replaced one first need to have a purpose.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    A lot of rioters felt they will be replaced which is why they gathered in the first place. Do you feel this way?
    Nope. My field is going to be needed for the next few decades. I ain't worried at all.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well, considering the Governments of most western countries seem to have a view of people as basically fungible, I think its a reasonable thing to be concerned about. That the State you pay into, the State that asks your unflinching loyalty and obedience to considers you to be no different than a spare part that can be replaced by anyone, well it is disconcerting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Eh I see the white nationalist no different then the know nothings/nativist parties of 1800s or the Thurmond state rights 1948 and George c wallace Dixiecrats of 1968. Its a phase and will always resurface at some point.

I think the last profession to be replaced will be janitors and similar jobs.

1. They don't make a lot of money so there isn't as much incentive to replace them.

2. If you want to replace a janitor you'll need a fancy robot who can mop stairs and dust off a desk without putting all the family fotos on the floor.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Well, I have news for you. Just like all of us, you will die, and stop existing. Other people will then live in your house and drive your car. Sometimes even own most of your shit, perhaps even be married to your spouse. Yeah, you will absolutely be replaced, and forgotten. Absolutely. 100%.

Deleted
    To some, I will be. To some others, I won't.

I suppose my greatest fear is to be replaced in the heart of someone irreplaceable to me.

Me personally, I don't think that it will matter. I do not identify by my skin color. I am white, but before that I am human.

And just as a side note, I would like you people to consider what has been said up until now in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    By replaced, you mean the "ethnic cleansing" of whites they were referring too?

White people have no one but themselves to blame for that

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    I'm the replacement in their feverish nightmares, so no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    well there is going to be zero english speaking countries with a majority white population in 50 years

that kind of makes people worry about the future

lefties keep going around saying whites should stop breeding and just die out to make the world a better place
    muslims going around saying they will take over all western countries just by out breeding the population

This is the type of rhetoric that alienates people and make them join groups like the Alt-Right, Nazis or KKK. Those groups prey on those that are vulnerable, and by keeping this line of thought that "whites are the problem" or "they should be afraid", you are helping them get more recruits.
    You want to stop Alt-Right, Nazis and KKK from growing and become an even bigger threat? Then stop acting with such condescension and using this "Us vs. Them" mentality.

What is everyone targeting on their insults here? Their race, their stupidity, their beliefs? what?