Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Non-authoritarian left is simply natural, we humans are communal beings by nature. Problem is, politics got in a way of nature and it manifested in various ways through history. Worst when when left ideas were actually embraced by politics - a disaster happening over and over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Primarily because, in the case of your ilk, "asking questions" is a segue to trolling and mockery. Your opinions regarding the left wing have been concluded and you are not fooling anyone.
    It's not actually. Were a cold emotionless bunch... honestly. WE REALLY dont care unless you lie to us. Unlike the left, most right wing people actually care about the truth and are willing to change our opinions however we will never "feel bad", this just wont work. It's as simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    It's not actually. Were a cold emotionless bunch... honestly. WE REALLY dont care unless you lie to us. Unlike the left, most right wing people actually care about the truth and are willing to change our opinions however we will never "feel bad", this just wont work. It's as simple as that.
    I know that you're proud of it, but not being able to feel compassion for other human beings is actually an illness, a very serious one. You have my sympathy. Want a hug? (though... maybe you wont...)

Unlike the left, most right wing people actually care about the truth and are willing to change our opinions however we will never "feel bad", this just wont work. It's as simple as that.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh god

Good joke, good joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're basically implying the right wing is a group of psychopaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Well, he apparently wants to leave his child to die on the street, so yes.

Deleted
    No we see you guys as psychopaths.. because why should feelings matter? Cant you see it? This is why so many right wing and centrists are willing to reach out to have a dialogue but leftists always shut it down because they think were the "bad guys".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Well, he apparently wants to leave his child to die on the street, so yes.
    I think we should stop making fun of him, that's not fair, he oviously has big problems. He needs our sympathy, we shouldn't ridicule him.

@Cherise : You might want to check in with these guys https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/...ealth-hotline/ - they might be able to help you. Don't throw your life away.

Ok so you basically confirm it had a massive jump this year when Trump got into office... good to know..
    The Nasdaq chart exhibits no large jump, and the S&P 500 chart show that large dips and jumps happen on a frequent basis. So no, it doesn't confirm that.

And by the way, you dodged once again that this demonstrates that there was no plummet, as you claimed. If you're so interested in facts, why do you keep shifting away from this?

Again facts please, which holes? Which false assumptions? don't just claim things name them.. with proof preferably. I admit Im wrong sometimes and sometimes I just want to learn which is why I made this thread (I don't really get what the left is about). But then again can you blame me? You guys always get hostile and emotional when we dare to ask questions.
    Read what's in the parentheses. The false assumption, which I should probably promote to false accusation since you repeated it, is that I want equality of outcome. I don't.

The hole is that you switched from 'all have equal opportunity' to 'most have equal opportunity' in order to respond, and those are not the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

No we see you guys as psychopaths.. because why should feelings matter? Cant you see it? This is why so many right wing and centrists are willing to reach out to have a dialogue but leftists always shut it down because they think were the "bad guys".
    The entire fucking Trump campaign was based on fucking feelings.

Your claims of Trump improving the economy is based on fucking feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cold, emotionless, unable to feel bad, antisocial behaviour. Pretty much definitional psychopathy there.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Non-authoritarian left is simply natural, we humans are communal beings by nature. Problem is, politics got in a way of nature and it manifested in various ways through history. Worst when when left ideas were actually embraced by politics - a disaster happening over and over.
    But how does it work exactly? Like how can you have left wing anything without being authoritarian?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok Im a far right libertarian. I believe in personal freedoms and rights so I don't really understand the left at all. Can someone tell me how it's even possible to be left and not infringe on other peoples rights?
    You got a rough life ahead of you if you can't figure something that simple out.

Deleted
    Cold, emotionless, unable to feel bad, antisocial behaviour. Pretty much definitional psychopathy there.
    Typical. Are you trying to shame me or something? Yea I care more about my dog than you any day but I also don't wish you harm so why is that a bad thing again?

10+ Year Old Account
    But how does it work exactly? Like how can you have left wing anything without being authoritarian?
    Anarchism and communism in the strict sense are pretty much the extremes insofar as left wing libertarian ideologies go.

- - - Updated - - -

Typical. Are you trying to shame me or something? Yea I care more about my dog than you any day but I also don't wish you harm so why is that a bad thing again?
    Why would I bother shaming the shameless?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    You got a rough life ahead of you if you can't figure something that simple out.
    Again, how is this a response? Instead of being a smug leftie, enlighten me? My life is pretty awesome, don't worry about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Anarchism and communism in the strict sense are pretty much the extremes insofar as left wing libertarian ideologies go.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would I bother shaming the shameless?
    Ok look so why don't just answer the question. I can promise you Im not trolling, I really want to know. How is non authoritarian left possible. You accuse the right of trolling yet no one has really been able to give me a serious answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok look so why don't just answer the question. I can promise you Im not trolling, I really want to know. How is non authoritarian left possible. You accuse the right of trolling yet no one has really been able to give me a serious answer.
    I just gave you an answer.

Deleted
    I just gave you an answer.
    So ugh.. anarchy? Communism is pretty far left and really authoritarian.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, how is this a response? Instead of being a smug leftie, enlighten me? My life is pretty awesome, don't worry about it.
    Further solidifying the expectation expressed in my previous comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    So ugh.. anarchy? Communism is pretty far left and really authoritarian.
    Communism in its strict sense is about as non-authoritarian as you get since it's a stateless and fully egalitarian society.