Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    well there is going to be zero english speaking countries with a majority white population in 50 years
    That's very doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well, considering the Governments of most western countries seem to have a view of people as basically fungible, I think its a reasonable thing to be concerned about. That the State you pay into, the State that asks your unflinching loyalty and obedience to considers you to be no different than a spare part that can be replaced by anyone, well it is disconcerting.
    So? Did you think you were some sort of special, beautiful snowflake; completely irreplaceable and destined for immortality? Your pretty much the same as any other person - 2 arms, 2 legs, a head on top and a reasonably complicated brain. A century or so and you'll wear out the same as everyone else and become worm food in order to make room for the next generation.

Work? No.

Socially? In time. I am old.

Culturally? Nah. America is a transitory thing.

I dream of a caramel world so no.

7+ Year Old Account
    To me the classical fear is closer to barbarians violating the borders, wearing down the society over time. But ultimately I think long term stats tell the story, so if a country gets a lot of "replacers" and experiences similar prosperity as before then it worked out okay. But if they don't integrate the society eventually becomes mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by Balrogix View Post
    This is the type of rhetoric that alienates people and make them join groups like the Alt-Right, Nazis or KKK. Those groups prey on those that are vulnerable, and by keeping this line of thought that "whites are the problem" or "they should be afraid", you are helping them get more recruits.
    You want to stop Alt-Right, Nazis and KKK from growing and become an even bigger threat? Then stop acting with such condescension and using this "Us vs. Them" mentality.
    I think you completely misunderstood what you quoted from me

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I think you completely misunderstood what you quoted from me
    After reading through it again, I believe that indeed I may have misunderstood.

My apologies.

Replaced by what? I don't really agree with your premise, I guess, not do I understand the question.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    So? Did you think you were some sort of special, beautiful snowflake; completely irreplaceable and destined for immortality? Your pretty much the same as any other person - 2 arms, 2 legs, a head on top and a reasonably complicated brain. A century or so and you'll wear out the same as everyone else and become worm food in order to make room for the next generation.
    I do expect some form of deference considering I am expected to swear a kind of loyalty that to me is downright bizarre considering how little deference I am entitled to from this entity.

It's like a person demanding your unwavering obedience and loyalty but offering no special consideration for you in return. Seems a lopsided arrangement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    well there is going to be zero english speaking countries with a majority white population in 50 years

that kind of makes people worry about the future

lefties keep going around saying whites should stop breeding and just die out to make the world a better place
    muslims going around saying they will take over all western countries just by out breeding the population

That is scary as fuck. But democrats love it. Minorities love to vote democrat.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-08-15 at 04:52 AM.

Deleted
    No, not really, I cant be replaced. Why?

Cause Im in charge!!!:P Im the one who replaces, ha!:P I wish I couldn't replace myself though, 12-14h work days suck sometimes.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Until they inevitably turn on one another for pieces of the dwindling pie.

Especially without those White tax payers. Hispanics will become white very quickly should that day come as BLM types turn on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

By people? No.

By machines? HELL YEAH!

10+ Year Old Account
    I still wanna know what is replacing what?

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Basically this. I've yet to see a real world case where segments of the caucasian population are even remotely downtrodden, in any sense of the word, by outside influences that haven't existed as long as the country has.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the sentiment if they are so much about pulling oneself up by the bootstraps. They were born into a social rung higher than most and enjoy particular privileges of that of that status. But if one is to believe pulling oneself up by the bootstraps then being able to succeed as the other groups are equalized should be a thing of pride. Equality should be a challenge, no a burden.

Ehhh, fuck the far-right.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    What? Like some hispanic guy is going to take my job?

I live out in the boondocks of Maine. I could count the number of hispanics on one hand with two fingers folded down.

But seriously, no. I don't feel like I'm being replaced, not out here in Maine, nor back when I was living in Portland surrounded by Somali refugees. There's this new thing called "coexisting."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Why is it scary that whites will be a minority? Is it because . . . we don't want to be mistreated the way people mistreat minorities?
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I don't understand the sentiment if they are so much about pulling oneself up by the bootstraps. They were born into a social rung higher than most and enjoy particular privileges of that of that status. But if one is to believe pulling oneself up by the bootstraps then being able to succeed as the other groups are equalized should be a thing of pride. Equality should be a challenge, no a burden.

Ehhh, fuck the far-right.
    Bootstrapping is referring to the people who don't think the government should pay for everything, such as university costs. The OP is referring to the recent rally chant, as far as I know they were not asking for free stuff from the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    By the sounds of things fear and over reaction is replacing rational thought.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Bootstrapping is referring to the people who don't think the government should pay for everything, such as university costs. The OP is referring to the recent rally chant, as far as I know they were not asking for free stuff from the government.
    Yeah but part of their MO is to be against aid and attention that the government gives to disenfranchised groups.

Resident Cosplay Progressive