Deleted
    Just played the Norscan-Wanderer quest battle with Soulcrusher and the LL on top of a mammoth.

Holy shit, that was the freaking best quest battle I've got to enjoy in this game so far.
    It's basically a visualization of Bretonnia right out of a story/picture book. So much fun... and if mammoths are *this* fun, I can only imagine how awesome TWW2 is going to be with dinosaurs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Campaign map for Total War Warhammer 2 just got released
    It seems Bretonnia and Vampire Counts will act as placeholder factions for Araby and Tomb Kings until they are released as DLC

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...x-campaign-map

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Campaign map for Total War Warhammer 2 just got released
    It seems Bretonnia and Vampire Counts will act as placeholder factions for Araby and Tomb Kings until they are released as DLC

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...x-campaign-map

This is so interesting.
    But I thought the Tomb Kings are to the souths of the old world?

At least that's what was being said during a Norscan Event "bla bla, raiders sailed south, bla found Monsters that couldn't be stopped by death, bla brought back a golden crown".

I can't imagine how they are going to Combine the campaign maps without having to wait 5 minutes after pressing the end turn button.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    This is so interesting.
    But I thought the Tomb Kings are to the souths of the old world?

At least that's what was being said during a Norscan Event "bla bla, raiders sailed south, bla found Monsters that couldn't be stopped by death, bla brought back a golden crown".

I can't imagine how they are going to Combine the campaign maps without having to wait 5 minutes after pressing the end turn button.
    The Old World is to the right of Ulthuan there, so the Tomb Kings are to the South, just more South West.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    The Old World is to the right of Ulthuan there, so the Tomb Kings are to the South, just more South West.
    Yeah but Araby and the South Lands shouldn't be underneath Ulthuan, they should be underneath the Old World.
    The entire southern continent has been pulled to the west.

this is what it should look like

Hopefully its just distorted to make the map square for TW2 and the continents are in their proper place with the full map from both games.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    I really can't imagine how the 2 maps would look like together, basically, the wasteland is about as much to the north as where Norsca is right now, right?

That means Ulthuan is roughly where northern Bretonnia/Mousillon is and that means the 2 campaigns can't be connected properly without them having to create a third map that looks different.

It seems like evereything shifted a little to the north east and it doesn't expand as much to the south
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-08-15 at 06:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Hopefully its just distorted to make the map square for TW2 and the continents are in their proper place with the full map from both games.
    Thats what I meant, it's gotta be distorted to they can fit Nehekhara into the map with Ulthuan, Lustria and Naggarond, without somehow having a big blob of nothingness above Nehekhara where the old world should be.

Norsca is a really awesome campaign. The Allegiance mechanic adds tons of flavor, the Monster Hunts are easily some of the most epic and creative clashes in the game's history, the units are a lot of fun to use, and it has a strong theme as you start as some tribal chieftain (or chieftroll?) and work your way up until you are basically challenging Archaon for the position of Everchosen, which you can try to wrestle from his 7 doomstacks of fully upgraded Chosen and Dragon Ogres. Or you can do what I did, wuss out and ally with him instead. The Old World pretty much cannot resist my 4 stacks and Archaon's armies. The Empire is already on its knees, and I'm poised to take out Mousillon which basically managed to replace Bretonnia. The only hurdle will probably be the Dwarves and their 27 regions. But I'll just load up on more Mammoths.

Deleted
    Anothing thing to note, with the lack of Naval warfare in Total Warhammer, they probably wanted to limit the size of the oceans and pull the continents a bit closer together.

Skaven, also some dark elf showing, looks glorious.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Hell Pit Abomination confirmed

Fake trailer, High Elves were not used as fodder.

10+ Year Old Account
    The campaign intro for Skaven was released as well:

Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2017-08-16 at 03:05 PM.

Chelly
    That skaven trailer, so sick.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The campaign intro for Skaven was released as well:

Very nice should have had these art style trailers for all factions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Fake trailer, High Elves were not used as fodder.
    Hehe ye i was surprised the high elves where not used as punching bags here to.

7+ Year Old Account
    We now know most of the campaign details for Skaven, Looks like they are going to be a very interesting race to play as and I am excited for the possibility's

http://www.gamestar.de/artikel/total...k,3318466.html

Looks like Skaven really excel when you can get victory after victory but if get bogged down with loses your loyalty and food will start to plummet
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2017-08-16 at 10:38 PM.

We now know most of the campaign details for Skaven, Looks like they are going to be a very interesting race to play as and I am excited for the possibility's

http://www.gamestar.de/artikel/total...k,3318466.html

Looks like Skaven really excel when you can get victory after victory but if get bogged down with loses your loyalty and food will start to plummet
    Looks good, i took the translate from the forums

1. invisible cities.
    As I had guess Skaven cities are infact not visible for other races.

2. Food
    Is a important resources for the skaven more details soon.

Skaven armies need food, gain it through victories, conquest and raiding. Cities can produce it as well, but only certain regions.
    High food, means boni of moral and order, low can cripple you.
    With alot of food you can push city development fast.

3. Skaven corruption
    This one is so dangerous that it even hurts the skaven themselves...

4. loyalty
    Skaven Lords must be pleased. Bribes can be items, strong troops ect.
    (this also could be apply to dark elves)

5. from beneath
    a special ability of the skaven, calling troops in, can buy more charges with food.

Next Preview is suppose to come 17. August, 16 O'clock (german time (CET) obviously)

And a other english article http://wccftech.com/total-war-warham...medium=twitter

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post

Next Preview is suppose to come 17. August, 16 O'clock (german time (CET) obviously)
    From what I have heard the NDA lifts tomorrow so lots of streamers will be playing the game

From what I have heard the NDA lifts tomorrow so lots of streamers will be playing the game
    Oh very nice

- - - Updated - - -

Lord Skrolk Rod of Corruption Skaven Quest Battle gameplay, guess the nda is lifted.

- - - Updated - - -

And here is 20min campaign gameplay as skaven

- - - Updated - - -

TotalBiscuit is streaming it on twitch now
    https://www.twitch.tv/totalbiscuit

I haven't watched entire video, but Thanquol is not in game? Maybe we'll see him in a DLC with Sotek, "The Rat and the Snake".