Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Fair enough
    i love u btw

Deleted
    Anyone knows who the world #14 on KJ is? Pretty big step from being a World 232 Guild to a top 15 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Exzes View Post
    Anyone knows who the world #14 on KJ is? Pretty big step from being a World 232 Guild to a top 15 right?
    Openness, idk why they're playing under the tag of a pvp guild though, probably trying to escape bans.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Openness, idk why they're playing under the tag of a pvp guild though, probably trying to escape bans.
    aren't openness an ex-exorsus guys that split some time ago (before legion?)

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    aren't openness an ex-exorsus guys that split some time ago (before legion?)
    Yes, but at this point it was already long time ago, it happened right before Highmaul IIRC, that's 3 years already.

Deleted
    Easy got US first Avatar but couldn't even get US#2 KJ.

feelsbadman

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok that's really impressive.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu...Bleached+Bones

wonder how they pulled it off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Easy got US first Avatar but couldn't even get US#2 KJ.

feelsbadman
    US #2 is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    US #2 is still available.
    US second has been claimed already. US/OC ranks are the same category because we're connected to the same region.

Ego > Easy

FatSharkYes the first guild to kill Kil'Jaeden with a non-druid tank?
    Also, they had an Enh Shaman!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    FatSharkYes the first guild to kill Kil'Jaeden with a non-druid tank?
    Also, they had an Enh Shaman!
    no im a rogue and slörb is resto.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    no im a rogue and slörb is resto.
    I thought as much.
    I can see a Brewmaster killing KJ, but for an Enh, a few more nerfs would prolly be in order :/

Vision and Easy should be killing this any day now, I hear Goblin racial is so op that it basically automatically kills the boss for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Vision and Easy should be killing this any day now, I hear Goblin racial is so op that it basically automatically kills the boss for you.
    Did you actually think this would be funny when you typed it?

Going Horde makes the boss easier (even after the changes) and gives you the opportunity to utilize priests (no Alliance guild that has killed Mythic KJ has used Priests).

Nobody said it makes you suddenly kill the boss. Easy sucks and Vision hasn't even pulled the boss yet.

You know the guild that should have killed Mythic KJ, but hasn't because they're still Alliance? That would be Honestly. They were 4 days ahead of Ego (2nd Oceanic guild) and still haven't killed Mythic KJ (Ego got kill 2 days ago) due to a combination of Paladin tank (Blueprint is a god, and he can't make the class good on this fight) and still being Alliance.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-08-15 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Did you actually think this would be funny when you typed it?

Going Horde makes the boss easier (even after the changes) and gives you the opportunity to utilize priests (no Alliance guild that has killed Mythic KJ has used Priests).

Nobody said it makes you suddenly kill the boss. Easy sucks and Vision hasn't even pulled the boss yet.
    I thought it was funny. Maybe you should step away from the computer and breathe a little.

Deleted
    The shit talking amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    The shit talking amuses me.
    It's not even shit talking. It's just an idiotic statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I thought it was funny. Maybe you should step away from the computer and breathe a little.
    I just explained why what he said is idiotic. If you find stupid statements funny, more power to you.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apologies if this was already addressed earlier in the thread, but what happened to FatSharkYes this tier? So far in Legion they've generally done much better than in ToS.