Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Will you quit MMO Champ forever if this 'leak' turns out not to be true?

Scouts honour as a follower of Trump will you make that pledge Jaylock?

beside asking (this goes directly to the mods) why noone banned Jaylock for masterpiece-general-daily-troling the forums since 1857, i have at least show some respect to what level of BS Jaylock is able to reach.

an explanation:

there are the normal troll posts. we all know them. mostly made by idiots. then there are the "a bit more clever" troll posts. we know them too. some ppl take them serious, because that troll level tried harder. and then there are that absolute totally complete idiotic BS posts, you never know if the poster was stoned or a complete retard.

well, Jaylock is one of the very few ppls that is able to reach a niveau of constructed BS, on a level ppl COULD start thinking its a clever guy made some good high niveau idiot looking stuff (great trolling), but Jaylock is that good that everyone nontheless believes (because i think its true, like most) that he is still a complete retard idiot. its like a stupid with einstein genetics that still is a stupid that combination on that high level is unique.

an example: Jay didnt posted his leak as one of the first leaks. he started to post that after some good leaks came up and after everyone had enough of that shit. but at the same time he didnt even tried to be a good leak. like its totally his intention. but ppl still believe its not cause of trolling but cause of he is an idiot. this is great

you post still complete BS. ppl still believe you are just an idiot. and mmoc still didnt ban you. thats tough stuff. so, my respect for that, Jay.

Last edited by Niwes; 2017-08-13 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    What will you do when it doesn't happen and someone keeps your claim in their signature forever, tho?

- - - Updated - - -

Not advocating for this leak in any way, but back in cata we would have said that a race and a class would have never happened
    That might be true but race and class were like a "bundle". Monk without Pandaren would have been very strange but Pandaren without Monk somewhat okay. If any future expansion comes up with something similar I think it's legit but three new races and one of them being Naga? Nooooooooo.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    That might be true but race and class were like a "bundle". Monk without Pandaren would have been very strange but Pandaren without Monk somewhat okay. If any future expansion comes up with something similar I think it's legit but three new races and one of them being Naga? Nooooooooo.
    However, pandaren choosing faction is even more weird. Pandaren is neutral. Now alliance/horde pandarens are just traitors and ruined eternal blossom.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    However, pandaren choosing faction is even more weird. Pandaren is neutral. Now alliance/horde pandarens are just traitors and ruined eternal blossom.
    They ruined the eternal blossom the same way the Allies ruined central Berlin

Things can grow again and the Sha is gone

I cant believe you autismos reply to a clearly made up expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    I cant believe you autismos reply to a clearly made up expansion
    What does that make you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    What will you do when it doesn't happen and someone keeps your claim in their signature forever, tho?

- - - Updated - - -

Not advocating for this leak in any way, but back in cata we would have said that a race and a class would have never happened
    This will 99.99% be the next expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    What does that make you?
    Im talking to the autismos, not the topic of the thread.

Please focus, take some adderall if you need to.

Blizzard would never give more classes to the Alliance.

Deleted
    another "leak"

You would wonder why people would still put time in this

Quote Originally Posted by vettehenk View Post
    another "leak"

You would wonder why people would still put time in this
    What do you mean? This clearly isn't 'made up' by Jaytroll, he's just relaying information from his Blizzard source

Deleted
    The terrible expansion title gave it away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. heavy laugh.

Jaylock, for real, when YOU have "connections" and even a 10th of this unbelievable BS leak become real, for sure, i praise you as my new god. on every day in my life at every place i be. serious

Lol, its so hefty to be the douchebag joke of MMOC. You are a hard-ass Jay, really
    You won't be laughing when this is announced as the new expansion.