Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    The left proves once again that they're the same kind of shitstain as IS. Probably why they love them so much.
    The same can be said about the terrorist Nazi that killed and injured people with a car last weekend. Right from the ISIS playbook.

10+ Year Old Account
    so when do we stop calling them protesters and start calling them terrorists?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Irrelevant. The point is monuments have value to a certain portion of the population, so tearing them down and vandalizing them is a great way to piss people off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    I mean, what exactly do you expect from people who think it's okay to go out and just destroy things they don't like?
    Just like those horrible east and west German citizens that ripped down the wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    they should be outed on facebook too so that maybe their bosses could reconsider their employment. no one wants a vandal working for them
    if there was positive proof of ID yes! random pictures no.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Do people not realize how stupid they look kicking inanimate metal objects?
    More stupid than kissing T's made out of wood or metal?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The same can be said about the terrorist Nazi that killed and injured people with a car last weekend. Right from the ISIS playbook.
    Wasn't he identified as a Bernie Sanders fan?

10+ Year Old Account
    The left proves once again that they're the same kind of shitstain as IS. Probably why they love them so much.
    So if it is the "left" who is tearing down statues, it is the "right" who is committing terror attacks on us soil?

Otherwise, please leave the generalization. You'll find a lot of left people here who are not okay with vandalism and the smashing of statues. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The left" aren't the ones plowing into group of people with cars.

Try harder next time.

Deleted
    Have you been under a rock the past couple days? He has a past of Nazi sympatizer and went to the march as such. There are countless photos showing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Are you joking? Fox news used that excuse on a regular basis claiming racism is dead. The left not running another black person had nothing to do with that, if anything it is a ongoing problem with democrats their bench is not that deep unlike republicans.
    Fox News? Really now? So what? it's Fox News they don't advocate for the whole right and certainly not I, but I'm also going to guess you think breibart represents all right people too? That would be like me like saying Huffington post or jacobin represents the whole left I'm sure you have disagreements with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    No?

Where would you even get that?

Monuments to our past accomplishments as well as our mistakes are important part of a civilized society. We should learn from both. Erasing them would rob the future generations with the ability to reflect on good things and bad things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Just like those horrible east and west German citizens that ripped down the wall?
    The Berlin wall was hardly a monument by any definition of the word. It as literally a wall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "The left" aren't the ones plowing into group of people with cars.

Try harder next time.
    Only trying to shoot congressmen.

Deleted
    The Berlin wall was hardly a monument by any definition of the word. It as literally a wall.
    Walls can be classified as monuments. Like the Jericho Walls, the Great Wall, the Wall of Tears.

Parts of the Berlin Wall are still standing as monument, after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Walls can be classified as monuments. Like the Jericho Walls, the Great Wall, the Wall of Tears.

Parts of the Berlin Wall are still standing as monument, after all.

At the time they were not a monument.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    More stupid than kissing T's made out of wood or metal?
    Ignoring your needless and irrelevant interjection on a thread that has nothing to do with religion...

Yes, because you can easily break your foot while trying to hurt said statue

18 days without food isn't slavery ? fuck off. they may not have been forced to work to death but not eating for 18 days while still working ?? bullshit I wouldn't care either at the point if I was killed or whipped . the body needs sustenance daily to be able to work efficiently

10+ Year Old Account
    Only trying to shoot congressmen.
    It wasn't a leftist who shit Gabby Gifford.

Nor was it a leftist in the charleston shooting.

And do we want to count how many dead Presidents the ideological right has left?

Are you sure you want to push the narrative that it's only "the left" that are terrorists? Or do I need to start digging up more stuff?
    Maybe we'd like to talk about how right-wing militias have a habit of invading and holding properties that don't belong to them.

Or how about that time a neo-Nazi couple stormed a school and took 150 kids/teachers hostage, resulting in many of the kids being burn victims when the couple's gasolene bombs went off.

Something about throwing stones in paper thin glass houses.

Here's another problem if you're going to throw around "well Egyptians used slaves too!" you have to firstly figure out what type of slavery they used... not all forms of slavery are equal and chattel slavery is considered the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It wasn't a leftist who shit Gabby Gifford.

Nor was it a leftist in the charleston shooting.

And do we want to count how many dead Presidents the ideological right has left?

Are you sure you want to push the narrative that it's only "the left" that are terrorists? Or do I need to start digging up more stuff?
    Maybe we'd like to talk about how right-wing militias have a habit of invading and holding properties that don't belong to them.

Or how about that time a neo-Nazi couple stormed a school and took 150 kids/teachers hostage, resulting in many of the kids being burn victims when the couple's gasolene bombs went off.

Something about throwing stones in paper thin glass houses.
    Leftist tried to blow up a bank in Oklahoma like yesterday. Point is their are bad apples on both sides of the spectrum a radical is a radical.