Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And their sentences commuted and a handshake to thank them for taking it down for them.
    When are you going to erase any evidence of the founding fathers? They were slave owners after all. Better eliminate anything offensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoXThCb8EZA

Im so god damn tired of these BLM ANTIFA cucks, George SOROS is creating these situations, he wants a civil war, and these ANTIFA and BLM cucks stand no chance against patriots. Its really sad these brainwashed people are allowing themselves to be pushed into a fight with men and women that will absolutely destroy them, patience is running out, keep poking the sleeping giant. When the patriots fight back, remember you cucks asked for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    As you seem to be misinformed, I shall relay to you the purpose of the rally: To protest the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. Those in attendance believed that left-leaning folks wanted to destroy statues and erase history. The destruction of the statue in Durham proves this line of thought correct.

But if you would rather, you may continue with hollow insults in lieu of reasonable discussion.
    Well, nazi sympathizer, the terrorist actions in charlotte prove that only the people who care about these statutes are nazis and their brethren. Seems like the left was vindicated.

This isn't about whether we should remove historic statues. This isn't about who the statue was and what he'd done. People have had decades to debate and protest that.

This wasn't a protest, it was a punishment for those that were in the weekend rallies.

It's simple retaliation; one kid smashing up another kids toys because he's angry at him.

Rather than take the moral high ground, the far left is once again lowering themselves to the same level, but with such righteousness that they don't even question what they're doing, or what the inevitable consequences will be.

Both sides are too far radicalised now. This can only turn in to more bloodshed.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2017-08-15 at 04:46 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post

Im so god damn tired of these BLM ANTIFA cucks, George SOROS is creating these situations, he wants a civil war, and these ANTIFA and BLM cucks stand no chance against patriots. Its really sad these brainwashed people are allowing themselves to be pushed into a fight with men and women that will absolutely destroy them, patience is running out, keep poking the sleeping giant. When the patriots fight back, remember you cucks asked for it.

Sure thing, nazi sympathizer. You'd have to leave your basement for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    As I've said before, did George Washington take up arms against his people to retain slavery?
    So, you have an arbitrary definition of which slave owners are acceptable and which aren't?
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Good luck with that line of thought.

People in this thread want more to be torn down because inanimate objects hurt their feelings.
    Most of the keyboard warriors here probably has never even seen a statue as that would require them to walk outside, but it still hurts their feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    As you seem to be misinformed, I shall relay to you the purpose of the rally: To protest the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. Those in attendance believed that left-leaning folks wanted to destroy statues and erase history. The destruction of the statue in Durham proves this line of thought correct.

But if you would rather, you may continue with hollow insults in lieu of reasonable discussion.
    They didn't want to erase history so they showed up with Nazi and Confederate flags?
    You mean they wanted to glorify that part of history.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    So, you have an arbitrary definition of which slave owners are acceptable and which aren't?
    Nah but traitors to the country are pretty easy to identify, no statues to traitors

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Just like those horrible east and west German citizens that ripped down the wall?
    A literal wall that separated people - even families - from each other, and where you got shot for trying to get around is the same as a single monument now? Don't you think that comparison is flawed - and somewhat insulting?
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-15 at 04:49 PM.

No, actually they aren't correct. The statue was being moved to a museum. And the protest may have been in part to protest the removal of the statue, but then it turned into what those douches really are, hatemongers. Especially with Nazi warcries "blood and soil", and "Fuck you Faggots", among other things. Sorry, but you are defending the lowest of the low. They started the violence and then committed a terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerOfWills View Post
    Nah but traitors to the country are pretty easy to identify, no statues to traitors
    That's also really arbitrary. Taney was doing what he thought was best for the country.

You know what would be easier? Using these monuments as teaching tools rather than trying to erase history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    When are you going to erase any evidence of the founding fathers? They were slave owners after all. Better eliminate anything offensive.
    Sorry, but when was the last time you ever heard of a quote from ANY of the founding fathers stating they wanted to break away and keep FUCKING SLAVES? Fuck off with your bullshit backwards argument.

10+ Year Old Account

Go back to /pol/, and be an edgelord there. The rest of the normal world doesn't need this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The WW1 memorials that Germany have usually are meant as reminders to the victims of the war and the soldiers that lost their lives. Not to the Empire that started the shit. Certainly not to glorify it. Same for WW2. Anti war memorials all around, none of them glorifying the nazi regime.
    There are a good few confederate monuments to fallen soldiers some have already been taken down. Those are the ones i really disagree with messing with as the troops were fighting for their homes. Very few of them owned slaves or had any vested interest in it. The ones for commander such as Lee i am rather in different about but i can understand getting rid of Davis statues. That said it should be left to the local governments not mob rule.

Jesus fucking christ, where did you fly in from? Bizarro world? BLM and Antifa didn't do anything to deserve a terrorist attack. Also George Soros wasn't a part of this. These aren't patriots, patriots fight for everyone, not just their ancient history that they lost.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Most of the keyboard warriors here probably has never even seen a statue as that would require them to walk outside, but it still hurts their feelings.
    I went to Gettysburg when I was younger and saw all the union and confederate monuments and everything. Was really cool to see the history and see where such great struggles took place.

It's saw that people with fragile confidence want to destroy such things because they quiver in fear of inanimate objects.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sorry, but when was the last time you ever heard of a quote from ANY of the founding fathers stating they wanted to break away and keep FUCKING SLAVES? Fuck off with your bullshit backwards argument.
    Aww, he is angry. It's okay, the evil founding fathers and their slaves aren't going to get you. No need to want them erased to make you feel safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    A literal wall that separated people - even families - from each other, and where you got shot for trying to get around is the same as a single monument now? Don't you think that comparison is flawed - and somewhat insulting?
    It confuses me the logic some use. Folks like this insult me, but I am not the one kicking and punching a statue or wanting to tear down history so...

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    how many of those memorials are literally dedicated to Nazi Germany, like the ones dedicated to the Confederate States of America, or the Third Reich, like the ones for the Sons/daughters/veterans of the Confederacy?

The difference between the monuments in Germany and these monuments, is the ones in Germany were built after the war not to celebrate/honor those who fought for the Nazi's, but as a somber reflection on what led their country to allowing someone to take power that committed such atrocities. These monuments erected to honor people who fought for the Confederacy do no such thing.
    Did i say nazi germany? I said WWI which was the German Empire. The confederacy is in no way near what Nazi Germany was. World War I Germany is at least on par with what the CSA was all about if not worse. I suggest looking up the rape of Belgium and unrestricted sub war.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumred View Post
    There are a good few confederate monuments to fallen soldiers some have already been taken down. Those are the ones i really disagree with messing with as the troops were fighting for their homes. Very few of them owned slaves or had any vested interest in it. The ones for commander such as Lee i am rather in different about but i can understand getting rid of Davis statues. That said it should be left to the local governments not mob rule.
    Robert E. Lee owned slaves. You REALLY need to read truth instead of the white washed history that you apparently have.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    As I've said before, did George Washington take up arms against his people to retain slavery?
    An arbitrary cutoff. If slavery is reprehensible, then it is so regardless of who partakes in it or why. The more caveats tied to a stance, the flimsier it is.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD