Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Don't let no expansion reveal ruin the Gamescom event. It's not worth getting upset over it.
    This is very true, since there is whole lot of other companies than Blizzard at the event and other game announcements. Personally however, the possible expansion announcement would be biggest and greatest news for me, so it is at least little disappointment me if there isn't any. But I am not going to let ruin the whole event for it.

ahhh gamescom schedule hype!!! please release now!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    While true, there are things to consider when releasing news. They want to time it right for the weekend, give people time to react, have their own people ready to respond to questions, etc. There's a reason things usually happen in the middle of the week.

It's also to get the press ready. For some reason they actually need that.
    Gamescon could be great without an expansion reveal. We could get a new ip or something Warcraft related

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    New trend at Blizzard is to announce new games/expansions at GamesCon not BlizzCon, GamesCon is much more covered by the media and enthousiasts. it has a larger impact, BlizzCon is more for Blizzard Games fans.
    As much as I want it announced at Gamescom, 1 time isn't enough to make it a trend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple of things:

- Has anyone been checking for trademarks yet?
    - Have any major WoW media outlets been invited to gamescom by Blizzard? That should be the biggest tell on if they have a major announce coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Couple of things:

- Have any major WoW media outlets been invited to gamescom by Blizzard? That should be the biggest tell on if they have a major announce coming.
    It's Gamescom. Every gaming media outlet worth a damn is there anyway.

Deleted
    Couple of things:

There's zero information about any of that. We only know dates and hours for opening panels of Gamescom: http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/game...imes/index.php

But we still need to wait for a detailed schedule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It's Gamescom. Every gaming media outlet worth a damn is there anyway.
    But that matters, even if they're EU they have to be given sufficient time to make travel plans. If they have a big reveal of 8.0 lined up you'd expect to know WoW specific outlets to be there, especially streamers. If there's no major WoW streamers going Gamescom hype, there's probably no 8.0 reveal.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    But that matters, even if they're EU they have to be given sufficient time to make travel plans. If they have a big reveal of 8.0 lined up you'd expect to know WoW specific outlets to be there, especially streamers. If there's no major WoW streamers going Gamescom hype, there's probably no 8.0 reveal.
    They've got one for each major language (German, France, Russian and FatbossTV from Brexit)

7+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20942345

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    They've got one for each major language (German, France, Russian and FatbossTV from Brexit)
    I laughed at Brexit, thanks Akande.

Also, I think we won't have the schedule until tomorrow (would be coherent it's a exactly a week before Gamescom starts!). If Friday comes and nothing came up, I guess it will be all about 7.3.

Also have you guys listened to 7.3 music? I think it's quite good, very opressing/depressing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno why they invited Mamytwink, he does not play WoW anymore (or not often), the only times I see video of him, it's for Hearthstone and Urbex...

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Dunno why they invited Mamytwink, he does not play WoW anymore (or not often), the only times I see video of him, it's for Hearthstone and Urbex...
    He's still reporting all the WoW news on his website, and I think his partner Zecharia is still playing. And they needed a french blogger I guess.

Someone poked me on Twitter to post this here.

So here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by https://twitter.com/RostiNeoGAF/status/897511256147492864
    @Blizzard_Ent @WarcraftDevs @TerranGregory You WON'T have a press conference at #gamescom2017?! http://www.gamescom.de/redaktionell/...etermine_2.pdf
    More context
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2017-08-15 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    Suprised they couldnt get more western personalities to come. Sodapoppin and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Suprised they couldnt get more western personalities to come. Sodapoppin and stuff?
    They got Slootbag from NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Someone poked me on Twitter to post this here.

So here you go.
    Ouch.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    I must be dumb, I dunno what all that means.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Well, no press conference means no expansion reveal!

R.I.P

Gotta wait another 10 weeks of fake leaks >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They got Slootbag from NA.

Ouch.
    Oh, well thats something at least.

Wonder why he isnt on "http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20942345"

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Oh, well thats something at least.

Wonder why he isnt on "http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20942345"
    Hmm, maybe they will have just Fatboss as an English speaking streamer, but I know Slootbag is going too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I must be dumb, I dunno what all that means.
    That they got nothing to share with press.
    Crimea is Ukraine!