Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    That is stupid on so many levels...

Like saying Jesus is responsible for all the people killed in the name of Christendom. Do you really want to go there?

Or is this just a new line to apologize for Nazis?
    Anything to apologise the Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    The Charlottesville rally is now officially validated.
    Validated after the fact? They must have been time travelers or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Leftist tried to blow up a bank in Oklahoma like yesterday. Point is their are bad apples on both sides of the spectrum a radical is a radical.
    Dude was a 3%er.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    And yet the modern day racists vote Republican. Go figure
    Of course they do. All Democrats ever talk about is diversity. That doesn't mean that the GOP supports racism. That is a ridiculous leap, to extrapolate out that the party that panders to minorities less, somehow means they are racist. It just means they are pandering elsewhere, for different votes. Democrats are trying to pass off their election strategy as somehow based in morality. It isn't. They just want the votes, as evidenced by what they actually DO for minorities, once they have their vote: NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I mean, they want minorities to be dependent on them and welfare...
    yeah because minorities are apparently too dumb to realize their being exploited? or something?

7+ Year Old Account
    , affirmative action isn't racism,
    So you are saying that pushing to hire people purely based on their skin color isn't racism?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Again, you keep saying this shit, but don't realize how fucking wrong you are. Southern Strategy, LOOK IT THE FUCK UP.
    What are you on about? The Southern Strategy PALES in comparison to ACTUAL BIGOTRY, SLAVERY, AND LYNCHINGS! HELLO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Of course they do. All Democrats ever talk about is diversity. That doesn't mean that the GOP supports racism. That is a ridiculous leap, to extrapolate out that the party that panders to minorities less, somehow means they are racist. It just means they are pandering elsewhere, for different votes. Democrats are trying to pass off their election strategy as somehow based in morality. It isn't. They just want the votes, as evidenced by what they actually DO for minorities, once they have their vote: NOTHING.
    That's cool and all I'm just saying your denial of the southern strategy falls flat when again, the same people that followed the ideals of jim crow era vote Republican. Move past it or keep denying it and making you look just as bad as the neo-nazi morons.

7+ Year Old Account
    The modern democrats obsession with diversity is very odd in my opinion.
    But let's not forget its diversity purely in skin color and not by, y'know, ideas.

They don't tolerate diversity of thought, as recently proven again by google.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you are saying that pushing to hire people purely based on their skin color isn't racism?
    Sure but you're assuming the people getting hired aren't qualified to work there because....?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Unless you're saying the modern left is pro-slavery.
    First of all...bigotry is not on the political spectrum. It lives on all sides, left, right, up and down. I never said a thing about the left in my quote.

Second of all, I said DEMOCRATS are responsible for slavery, Jim Crow laws, and the REAL KKK that lynched and murdered people. Those are just facts, no matter how inconvenient they may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Are you really comparing removing the statue of a dictator in a foreign country to destroying history in your own country?

Have people actually become this delusional as of late?
    a) not my own country
    b) Yes. Removing a statue of Saddam is just as much "erasing history" as removing a statue celebrating an asshole who fought to preserve slavery.

Easy to say with no proof. Yet, ALL of the systemic racism in US history was perpetrated by Democrats. That is just a fact. Their interest in removing these statues (which are admittedly fucking retarded) is PURELY to erase their OWN history.
    The Dixiecrats abandoned the party decades ago. It's almost like the party is different today. And I seriously doubt that the protesters removing statues today are thinking "we have to retroactively make Democrats look better" or something. It's a stain on the nation's past, not just Democrats.

Also, one party right now is actively trying to suppress minority voters: if someone was interested in maintaining a Jim Crow-style paradigm, who the hell do you think they would vote for? You think the historical Democrats that created the racist system would be voting for the party of Obama and (according to right-wingers) BLM?

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure but you're assuming the people getting hired aren't qualified to work there because....?
    Considering affirmative action is about filling quotas, I assume that quality is sacrificed to meet the quota.

They are not looking for the best candidate, they are looking somebody who can fit the diversity bill who also can do the job, even if they are not the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    So why is there a Ulysses S. Grant Memorial? Grant's household had slaves all the way up to 1865 when the 13th amendment released them. Grant even had a personal slave during some of his campaigns.
    I keep seeing this claim in this thread. I keep asking for sources to back it up. I keep waiting.

Second of all, I said DEMOCRATS are responsible for slavery, Jim Crow laws, and the REAL KKK that lynched and murdered people. Those are just facts, no matter how inconvenient they may be.
    And it's been pointed out multiple times that this no longer resembles or represents the Democratic party of today

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I didn't say they weren't. You CONTINUALLY IGNORE that the parties effectively switched. While the GOP of Lincoln did free the slaves, Lincoln would be fucking PISSED at the current GOP party.
    What are you on about with this switching? NO prominent Republican ever switched sides. The racist Democrats and former Democrat Segregationists remained Democrat until their dying days. There was no "switch". States that used to slightly lean DNC now slightly lean RNC. The RNC has never supported the bigotry of the Democrats, in any way. That is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Do people not realize how stupid they look kicking inanimate metal objects?
    SHhh, I love to laugh at futility, and the chance they break a toe.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    a) not my own country
    b) Yes. Removing a statue of Saddam is just as much "erasing history" as removing a statue celebrating an asshole who fought to preserve slavery.
    Just removing a statue is not erasing history. If you talk about destroying statues and removing names and events from books - yes, that is erasing history.

Putting a statue into another place to no longer glorify it is something different entirely. And that's what most are advocating for.

These people just destroying them on their own are obviously wrong and breaking the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering affirmative action is about filling quotas, I assume that quality is sacrificed to meet the quota.

They are not looking for the best candidate, they are looking somebody who can fit the diversity bill who also can do the job, even if they are not the best.
    And that would be mighty presumptuous of you then.

If someone gets hired then they're qualified and meet the companies expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I think small groups of people tend to make a lot of noise or they wouldn't even be noticed.

It's the constant attention that they get from the media that makes them seem so widespread.
    Letting them hide before the 24 hour news cycle worked great then, in your opinion.

Suure. Take a another bong hit, it will help your thinking even more.