Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    it can gives you emotional distress... but anyway I did hear of a cases in EU (Germany) when people got banned for boting (permanent bans), they contacted a layer, layer sended letter to blizzard and they got unbanned after couple of weeks.
    The UK, taking these L's since 1783.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    It's not even shit talking. It's just an idiotic statement.

I just explained why what he said is idiotic. If you find stupid statements funny, more power to you.
    Most humour has that in it. If you're so uptight you can't see how others could appreciate it then the problem lies with you. The fact that you went full Sheldon on his statement and factually analysed a tongue in cheek remark shows you're as inept as old Sheldon when it comes to social skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Most humour has that in it. If you're so uptight you can't see how others could appreciate it then the problem lies with you. The fact that you went full Sheldon on his statement and factually analysed a tongue in cheek remark shows you're as inept as old Sheldon when it comes to social skills.
    Yeah, I can't see the humor in The Big Bang Theory either. It must be me, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Apologies if this was already addressed earlier in the thread, but what happened to FatSharkYes this tier? So far in Legion they've generally done much better than in ToS.
    Mostly roster issues I'd say, we had 4 (tank, 2x rogue, hunter) people quit on KJ that were in the setup for KJ, losing people after they've done 200-250 pulls isn't exactly helpful, basically left us with exactly 20 people on our roster. We started the tier with 2 tanks and killed KJ with 2 different tanks. Obviously we didn't play up to par either but yeah .. Happy enough to finish the tier as that was looking dire at one point.
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Yeah, I can't see the humor in The Big Bang Theory either. It must be me, you're right.
    ha ha bazingo

Deleted
    You can't see the humor in the shitposting because you're so uptight about it. While everyone else who finds posts like yours humorous aren't taking things to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    ha ha bazingo
    ha ha zimbabwe xD

Did you actually think this would be funny when you typed it?
    It was funny because it's completely unnecessary and not actually much easier after the change, yet everyone acts like getting 20-25 people to switch faction is going to shave off a huge amount of progression (it won't). Easy is going to lose to Encore right, and it's not because Encore is goblining the shit out of the boss, it's because Easy sucks.

Going Horde makes the boss easier (even after the changes) and gives you the opportunity to utilize priests (no Alliance guild that has killed Mythic KJ has used Priests).
    Why would you want a priest on this fight? There's not a lot of value there, and you still don't need goblin to use priests. You're going to get 2 knockbacks in the shadow phase if you're fast and you know where both are from, the first is trivially solved by positioning before the phase and the latter can be solved any way you want, including for a DoT class like spriest just walking the fuck into the next corner.

I don't understand how your priests are so absolute shit at this game that walking 20 yards is literally so bad, so incomprehensibly difficult, that they're like "shit we need goblin, it's the only way." There's still even a gateway option.

You know the guild that should have killed Mythic KJ, but hasn't because they're still Alliance? That would be Honestly. They were 4 days ahead of Ego (2nd Oceanic guild) and still haven't killed Mythic KJ (Ego got kill 2 days ago) due to a combination of Paladin tank (Blueprint is a god, and he can't make the class good on this fight) and still being Alliance.
    I'd honestly say it's just a poor performance along with a poorly designed fight. They were able to comp stack for Avatar and that is huge on that fight, they've had all this time and they haven't made the necessary comp changes to optimize for KJ? 3 guilds have killed it as Alliance. I don't know what to tell you. More top guilds play horde, it's not a trivialization of the fight or even a dramatic simplification, and gearing a better class for it isn't exactly hard. The top 20 looked the same last tier, and the tier before.

Inb4 Encore beats Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    It was funny because it's completely unnecessary and not actually much easier after the change, yet everyone acts like getting 20-25 people to switch faction is going to shave off a huge amount of progression (it won't).
    No one pretended like it would save a ton of progression. Both guilds stated multiple other reasons for switching to Horde. The goblin racial being the smallest of those reasons. Better recruitment (both Easy and Vision said this) and player preference were both more important factors. And look what you say directly below this.

More top guilds play horde
    It's almost like more guilds playing Horde means easier recruitment if you go to horde.

Easy is going to lose to Encore right, and it's not because Encore is goblining the shit out of the boss, it's because Easy sucks.
    Easy sucks dick, but they're still probably going to beat Encore just through sheer amount of pulls.

Why would you want a priest on this fight? There's not a lot of value there, and you still don't need goblin to use priests.
    Because half your officer core/best players are priests (Easy and Vision both have this problem). It's easier to transfer your whole guild Horde with massive gbank gold stash than it is to recruit good players to replace your best players. Especially when you're trying to recruit those players to a dead end realm/faction.

You're going to get 2 knockbacks in the shadow phase if you're fast and you know where both are from, the first is trivially solved by positioning before the phase and the latter can be solved any way you want, including for a DoT class like spriest just walking the fuck into the next corner.
    What is easier, moving 20 yards to the singularity so you don't get knocked off or standing still and dpsing the adds to end the phase faster? No, goblin is not required for priests since the changes, but it makes it significantly easier.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-08-15 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted

Inb4 Encore beats Easy.
    We've entered the US dick flexing part of the race.

Because half your officer core/best players are priests (Easy and Vision both have this problem). It's easier to transfer your whole guild Horde with massive gbank gold stash than it is to recruit good players to replace your best players. Especially when you're trying to recruit those players to a dead end realm/faction.
    I'm amazed Easy stayed on AP as long as they did. I played there in Wrath and even then that realm was a fucking ghost town.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    The most important question in this thread is where will the God tank Eman go after rage quitting from Vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftbubbler View Post
    The most important question in this thread is where will the God tank Eman go after rage quitting from Vision.
    If Easy begs me a little harder than they did the last time I was looking for a guild I might think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftbubbler View Post
    New guild every tier wont get into a top guild because of history so new middle of the pack guild

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    The US is in the race?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondxngr View Post
    New guild every tier wont get into a top guild because of history so new middle of the pack guild
    I won't get into a top tier guild because there's no top tier guilds in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Inb4 Encore beats Easy.
    Not quite.

Gratz Easy on KJ.

Now the question everyone wants answered is how many pulls did it take Easy

*edit*
    644 is the number I'm hearing
    Last edited by Roflomnom; 2017-08-16 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    Now the question everyone wants answered is how many pulls did it take Easy

*edit*
    644 is the number I'm hearing
    sounds like you made that up

edit:I know for a fact you made that up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    sounds like you made that up

edit:I know for a fact you made that up
    We should hang out sometime dossou like old times

Deleted
    Well i'm ever more impressed by Method performance now, killing the boss in roughly the same amount of wipes that other top 20guilds ( and lot of pulls were wasted when the boss was utterly broken) while those guilds killed an even more nerfed KJ, with way higher item level, and with video/strats...
    Method are truly 2-3 leagues above the rest. If exorsus stops hardcore raiding, Method can stream and cut their hours and still finish the tier way ahead of everyone else.