Cho'gall vs Mannoroth

Cho'gall

Title : Leader of the Twilight's Hammer

Weapon of Choice : Twilight's Hammer

VS

Mannoroth

Title : The Flayer , The Destructor , The Exalted One

Weapon of Choice : Xu'tenash, Glaive of Ruin

The Fight takes place in Twilight Highlands , Who will come out victorious ? The Mad Ogre Magi OR the Mightiest of the Pit Lords ? Discuss !

Note : The winner of this fight will be paired with the other Winner of My previous "VS" thread (Which was Illidan vs Garrosh)
    Last edited by Reza2001; 2017-08-15 at 09:39 PM.

Deleted
    If that winged animal fights like he did in Mythic HFC, Cho'gall stands no chance.

Cho'gall wins. Mannoroth explodes. Double-kill.

But really, Cho'gall is consistently slain in the first raid of an expansion. But he is a powerhouse. I don't see him prevail without the Hammer of Twilight weapon, to counter Mannoroth's glaive. But assuming he has it, this match gets very interesting.

Ultimately, I'm going to have to give this to Cho'gall. Mannoroth is powerful, but he is not a tactician, nor knowledgeable about Cho'gall's skills. While Cho'gall knows all about Fel and Mannoroth.

Interesting match-up. Both enemies that have been defeated multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Cho'gall wins. Mannoroth explodes. Double-kill.

But really, Cho'gall is consistently slain in the first raid of an expansion. But he is a powerhouse. I don't see him prevail without the Hammer of Twilight weapon, to counter Mannoroth's glaive. But assuming he has it, this match gets very interesting.

Ultimately, I'm going to have to give this to Cho'gall. Mannoroth is powerful, but he is not a tactician, nor knowledgeable about Cho'gall's skills. While Cho'gall knows all about Fel and Mannoroth.

Interesting match-up. Both enemies that have been defeated multiple times.
    Of course Cho'gall has his weapon , Forgot to add "Weapon of Choice" thing (Editing it now) Thank you
    Cho'gall can't really channel casting spells vs a Tough mage-killing machine like Mannoroth , Even He has knowledge of magic (that surpassed Illidan's back to 10k ago , but not sure about now , Since Illidan's power level is getting out of hand in Legion) Void is a type of magic that has been known to drive the caster's mind insane (At which point Cho'gall was even before starting to use Void magic) While Mannoroth has the fel advantage , Which is known to destroy any form of life
    It's a tough call so far