Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I guess they really do believe that this is their hour now that Trump is in the White House.

Bad news: The rest of the world still thinks those groups are shit. They're going to be right back under their white hoods or hiding in camps in the wilderness of Montana or whatever before too long. Because they can't even own their own values in public, just like how most people here can't actually own them, but they won't denounce them either. Or they'll try equivocation so that their values don't seem as bad in their mind because they really think that if they claim that BLM == Nazis, people will normalize Nazis.
    See the problem is I've seen a theory going around that since many of these people allowed themselves to be filmed without masks they are now pretty much white supremacists for life as the internet will never forget them.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, you're arguing a strawman, Tumblr is not how all liberals act.
    Just ignore him. He's not here to discuss, just bait, and will be back on the ban list before too long where he always stays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Yeah the word of a single or few people. Totally believable.
    Ofcourse a good little nazi like yourself, wouldnt accept anything that shots down your narrative of the poor nazi and kkk victims.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, you're arguing a strawman, Tumblr is not how all liberals act.
    Well if this website is an indication, then I am confident in my belief and dismissal of liberals.

Why would we have any reason to believe or care what you think?

Everything is racist / sexist / phobic to a liberal. So when they scream and cry you learn to just mute it out.
    Says you. Because you want to play a victim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Ofcourse a good little nazi like yourself, wouldnt accept anything that shots down your narrative of the poor nazi and kkk victims.
    It's funny I have called the neo nazi's trash multiple times in many threads.

But because I also am critical of antifa and BLM, I guess that makes me one?

You people are hilarious.

Everything is racist / sexist / phobic to a liberal. So when they scream and cry you learn to just mute it out.
    A shining example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Nah people are thinking you are because of how desperately you are defending them here.

Well no, you've learned to create strawmen so you don't have to actually have a thought process that challenges your own absurdities.

Basic things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I guess they really do believe that this is their hour now that Trump is in the White House.

Bad news: The rest of the world still thinks those groups are shit. They're going to be right back under their white hoods or hiding in camps in the wilderness of Montana or whatever before too long. Because they can't even own their own values in public, just like how most people here can't actually own them, but they won't denounce them either. Or they'll try equivocation so that their values don't seem as bad in their mind because they really think that if they claim that BLM == Nazis, people will normalize Nazis.

Seriously, look at them in this thread. They can't just say that Nazi's and the KKK are bad. They just can't seem to do it.
    And Trump just handed them free fucking reign of the country. He's an absolute disgrace to the presidency. If Congress had any balls they would impeach him for this gross display of condoning racism.

Did anyone ever think there would be a day where a Nazi could murder an innocent citizen in a terrorist attack in public in broad daylight, and a sitting American president would write it off as both sides being equally to blame?

You are comparing nazis to antifa, you'd have to sympathise with nazis to compare them to something that isnt advocating genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Enumerate the "very fine" people on the side of neo nazis.
    The ones in the SS black in the silver piping. Very snazzy.

Well if this website is an indication, then I am confident in my belief and dismissal of liberals.
    You're not conservative. You're a racist reactionary. Your opposition isn't liberals. It's civilization and human decency.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Nah people are thinking you are because of how desperately you are defending them here.
    Moreoso they are so blinded by hate and rage that they can't think clearly.

Because genuine condemnations don't come packaged with 'but the other side!'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Just proves how much of a joke this guy is.

The president of the United States its a declared Nazi HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

https://twitter.com/anniekarni/statu...71021024264193

Yea, it's them full of hate. Not the Nazi apologist.

You don't rate rage and hate.

Stop overselling yourself.