Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Moral high ground number 3.
    Are you still trying to defend Nazi's and the KKK? Really, dude?

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    He did not want to, yes. That's cause he had nothing to do with it, nor was it of a running problem. The Charlottesville stuff did cause mayhem, yes. But it ended. It was solved, yet people still wanted the president to talk about this, even going as far as to blame the president for this BS. However, he had no choice but too.

Pressure or not, he still addressed it. Can't argue about that. He addressed it, took no sides, and said that racism is bad in general. That's it. He not wanting to do something before-hand doesn't mean anything.
    The president should never side with white supremacists, Nazi's, and the KKK. You're defending his defense of those groups. It's ludicrously un-American.

By what? Blaming both sides on what happened in Charlottesville.

He's better off not taking sides either. Cause, if he did, then 1 side would be pissed at the other.
    If he had left off the "many sides" comment saturday he might have been able to do so. But he didn't because he felt he needed to defend the white supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Even Fox News its tearing him apart.
    You trust the same company that bashes video games? ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Are you still trying to defend Nazi's and the KKK? Really, dude?
    I am sure they have nice bake sales.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You can't argue with buck. He an angry kitty. He will eventually lose his argument, lash out(currently here), recoil to victim mode how horrible everyone is to him and what he thinks despite a lack of personal attacks (he is moving here), and then move on to another thread (happened already in prior thread).

His routines are very basic and very boring.
    and we had the same conversation with him yesterday... with the same results
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, you're arguing a strawman, Tumblr is not how all liberals act.

Again, you're choosing to stand alongside Nazi's, the KKK, white supremacists, and a president that defends those groups. That's your choice. Voluntary.
    And you stand by killing cops? Looks like you both suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Do keep in mind you are talking about people who would find a way to complain if Trump cured cancer all on his own.
    You mean he would announce he can cure cancer, collect thousands of dollars from desperate people, then give them some band aids by a college drop-out "doctor" to afterward settle the lawsuit, and later claim it was the bigliest success?

because, that's sounds way more like Trump than inventing a cure for cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I am sure they have nice bake sales.
    I'm curious as to why you think this is remotely funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    I think we are past the point of no return. The cards on the table they need to decide where they stand like now. This press conference was a disaster. Not only was it Amateur Hour considering he couldn't control the message (it was about infrastructure) he went off on a tangent and if you look at his advisers to the side they have the look of "oh F**k" on their faces.
    I'm really looking forward to seeing the republican response. They already had a basically full court press against the white supremacists and then Trump goes back and kicks it up to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Why do you want to appease nazis?
    I'm not. I'm as against Nazi's as every other american.

What makes you think that I want to appease Nazi's in any way shape or form? Are you kidding me?

What group has killing cops as a goal? Because honestly your bull shit is super annoying.

Do keep in mind you are talking about people who would find a way to complain if Trump cured cancer all on his own.
    No... we complain based on facts
    Trumpy is an imbecile, a racist imbecile.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    If he had left off the "many sides" comment saturday he might have been able to do so. But he didn't because he felt he needed to defend the white supremacists.
    Defend? Oh my god.

I can't argue today. I'm too sick to attempt this.

In your silly situation, I'll stand with the groups that have single, or maybe double-digit body counts and do not have calls for genocide as a core tenant of their ideologies. Instead of a group who does call for genocide, and nearly succeeded, ending with 8-digit body counts, including millions of innocent, unarmed men, women, and children.

Do you feel comfortable siding with them?

In reality, I'll condemn the fringe elements of BLM while supporting the core beliefs of BLM. I'll always condemn and reject Antifa, they're as bad as the fascists they claim to hate. I'll also have no issues standing against white supremacists, the KKK, and Nazi's, who are all worse than any of the aforementioned groups.

You stand with white supremacists. I don't.

I'm not. I'm as against Nazi's as every other american.

What makes you think that I want to appease Nazi's in any way shape or form? Are you kidding me?
    There has been a number of nazi apologists in here before you posted. So when you come in and say "the president did nothing wrong" you're saying the same thing they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    What group has killing cops as a goal? Because honestly your bull shit is super annoying.
    well, some groups do...
    in Latin america, far left groups, in response of police brutality (police actually killing civilians), and they're laughably small

Defend? Oh my god.

I can't argue today. I'm too sick to attempt this.
    Argue what? There is no room for debate here. He is defending white supremacists.

Do you know what it means to walk back a statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You're not conservative. You're a racist reactionary. Your opposition isn't liberals. It's civilization and human decency.
    Race card played. Argument lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    No... we complain based on facts
    Trumpy is an imbecile, a racist imbecile.
    Based on what facts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCvwARherKI

Oh my god. That's a link for ya. Take the link, and respond to me if ya want.