Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's just sad that so much pristine pussy is being wasted on trash every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Interesting read here.

https://www.thestar.com/life/2017/08...n-divorce.html

Seems like a lot of people tell themselves things to delude them from the reality. It's best to get married as soon as you're ready rather than delay. The last thing you want to do is be at a age where it is difficult to find someone and then become desperate. People need to start taking the big picture into account and stop living only for the short term.
    @GennGreymane
    Here we go again. Marriage is meerly a celebration of love in this day and age.

Think logically for a moment. What changes when you put a ring on your finger? Do you suddenly change? If you have been together for 10 years, own a house together, save money together, grow together, did the ring do that? Or did you simply find the right mate in which you can love?

Marriage is not some sort of magic spell that permiates love. Just as one can fall in love, one can fall out of it as well, and no ring in the world can prevent that. So again, besides a celebration event, what does getting married do, that could not otherwise be done with out it?

The above is not about tax breaks. That is not a universal policy.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Women could also just lower their standards
    Men could also just up their collective standards which they present themselves with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    22 forever, yo.
    You'll be looking around you soon enough and wondering how the fuck you got to 40, trust me

When 50 beckons.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I'm in my 30s .
    Ahh. Old compared to us in the 20s then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    And that is why nobody is going to want a weird 30 year totally (not) straight chick obsessed with lolis.
    You would be incredibly amazed. I for one know women who are not straight who are between 25 and 45 who have the same interest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    It's just sad that so much pristine pussy is being wasted on trash every day.
    Of which you have probably had none.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Or you could wait to get married until your 50s or 60s save your money and then marry an 18 year old gold digger then there would be no desperation.
    That would be a pretty sad life though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Ahh. Old compared to us in the 20s then.
    Haha yeah. The biggest thing I miss about the he 20s is having more time on your hands but other than that I experienced everything those years have to offer and will remember them fondly .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Men could also just up their collective standards which they present themselves with
    Little bit of column A, little bit of column B

People do what they want, if it makes them happy then so be it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Little bit of column A, little bit of column B
    Fair comprise, I tip my imaginary hat in your general direction good sir

Woman loose their value as they get older while man gain it. This is a timeless system in the west if your past thirty as a women you are on the back foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    That would be a pretty sad life though.
    You know they will take care of you if you have a prenup. And besides if both of you are in ur 60s its harder for you to take care of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't just grow another 12 inches taller. I look fine (at least that is what my friends say) but the big deal breaker, I am extremely short. Not much can do it about -shrugs-

Then again, I really don't mind being alone, I don't really get bothered or feel the "urge" to have someone special in my life. My friend John does though, he got extremely depressed when he was single, not for breaking up (he was the one that broke up with his gf), but after a month or so, he got extremely depressed cause of how lonely he was without someone. I never felt that personally.

-edit-

I am currently 30 (turn 31 on the 28th of August)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    That article is utter bullshit.

Dating past 35 (that was 11 years ago for me and I had 2 ex-wives by then) is probably one of the best things I ever did. Why? Because people have grown up, aren't into playing stupid games and just tell you what they want straight away. Fun times all round: no bullshit, no nonsense.

We haven't got time left to play hard to get
    If I suddenly became single at 36, id be having plenty of fun. Doesn't hurt that im a performer, and I look younger than I really am. I have to drop the girl friend card enough be convinced of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't just grow another 12 inches taller. I look fine (at least that is what my friends say) but the big deal breaker, I am extremely short. Not much can do it about -shrugs-.
    If you can't grow 12 inches taller, you gotta grow 12 inches longer

If that doesn't help, dress 12 inches better, make 12 inches more, be 12 inches more charming, be 12 inches more sexy etc.. Or date dwarves, they'll worship you like a golden god

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Sometimes people do what makes them happy in their 20s-30s and then it makes them miserable for the rest of their life. Bad advice mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't just grow another 12 inches taller. I look fine (at least that is what my friends say) but the big deal breaker, I am extremely short. Not much can do it about -shrugs-

Then again, I really don't mind being alone, I don't really get bothered or feel the "urge" to have someone special in my life. My friend John does though, he got extremely depressed when he was single, not for breaking up (he was the one that broke up with his gf), but after a month or so, he got extremely depressed cause of how lonely he was without someone. I never felt that personally.

-edit-

I am currently 30 (turn 31 on the 28th of August)
    Extremely short is how short?
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-08-15 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    If I suddenly became single at 36, id be having plenty of fun. Doesn't hurt that im a performer, and I look younger than I really am. I have to drop the girl friend card enough be convinced of this.
    Being someone's gf or having a gf ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    THIS also becomes so true as you age: you ain't got time for bullshit.