Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, when you pass 30 is when life gets better, you start caring less about irrelevant stuff xD
    I'm pretty sure that video is a homo sex joke. Anyway, I haven't cared about a lot of stuff since I was like 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    God I feel old... .

Just kidding, age has never really bothered me but I'm sure I might change my tune in another 10 years or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    You'll be looking around you soon enough and wondering how the fuck you got to 40, trust me

When 50 beckons.
    I am not actually 22, but I refuse to be any older. I'm still 14 mentally which is obvious to anybody that knows me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You would be incredibly amazed. I for one know women who are not straight who are between 25 and 45 who have the same interest
    I like boys a lottttttttttt, but I can't help it if boobies are nice.

Also side note, but my ginger snaps are kinda stale =/
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-08-15 at 10:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    That would be a pretty sad life though.
    Pretty sure that you have no place to judge.
    Last edited by Allatar; 2017-08-15 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Anal attention to spelling mistakes
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    If you can't grow 12 inches taller, you gotta grow 12 inches longer

If that doesn't help, dress 12 inches better, make 12 inches more, be 12 inches more charming, be 12 inches more sexy etc.. Or date dwarves, they'll worship you like a golden god
    Trust me when I say, it gets a bit old when you hear the "If you were only a bit taller" for the billionth time. Like I said though, I am fortunate enough to not being bothered by being alone, would being with someone be nice? of course, sure, but I don't need it.

Besides, my sister got married, I don't need to further my family etc. So no big deal in the end :P. I mostly just brought the height thing in because there are some things you literally cannot change about yourself that other people may want in a partner.

interesting fact-

I am the black sheep in the family, everyone.. I mean everyone on my mom and dad's side are extremely tall, avg height on my dad side is 6'3. My mom's side is a bit shorter, but including girls, no one under 5'10.

Yes, I am my parent's son :P just genetics threw me a curveball, and I couldn't hit it.

-edit-

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Extremely short is how short?
    I am not embarrassed about it, I am 4'11. Couldn't even break 5 feet :P I am not a dwarf/midget by definition though, cause I am perfectly proportioned in my body, if you had no perspective and seen me, I would look like a normal guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Not marrying you, Tenn.
    Don't worry. I'm not into online dating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I am not actually 22, but I refuse to be any older. I'm still 14 mentally which is obvious to anybody that knows me.
    Absolutely love it: aren't we all, deep down ?
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    For those that don't meet their soulmate in their 20's (thankfully I did), it does seem like it's a massive uphill climb from 30 on. It's not really a secret though. There are 2 good reasons for it.

Reason #1 is that sadly the all the good ones are taken cliche is very true. If someone is that great, they will get snagged up by someone in their 20's. I hate to generalize but in my experience it's very true. There are exceptions, people that have their spouse pass away unexpectedly, etc. But the good ones still single at 30+ are rare.

Reason #2 is similar and related, and that is that usually people single after 30 are single for a reason. They are at least one of selfish, hard to get along with, bad in bed, boring, lazy, jerks, cheaters, mental issues, etc. or a combination of those. Again, there are exceptions in good people that were married to a bad person and divorced. But generally when people marry they are more similar to each other than they may want to admit. So single people after 30 are left to sift through the other single people that are divorced, have kids, often have complex relationships where the ex or mom/dad of their kids comes around (who they often still have feelings for), and people that got divorced or never married because of pretty major personality flaws. So the people I know that date in their 30's put up with a whole lot of frustration, rejection, and failed short-term relationships.

There are people that get married after 30 and find the perfect person they just didn't cross paths with sooner. My uncle was one of them. But it sure seems like the odds are definitely stacked against people dating in their 30s+.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    I am not embarrassed about it, I am 4'11. Couldn't even break 5 feet :P I am not a dwarf/midget by definition though, cause I am perfectly proportioned in my body, if you had no perspective and seen me, I would look like a normal guy.
    Wow, that is short. Did you have some kind of hormones problem when growing up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Being someone's gf or having a gf ?

- - - Updated - - -
    Having a gf, believe it or not. Im not saying it is as frequent as you hear women speaking about. But often enough to know that if I were single, I wouldn't exatly be struggling for dates.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely love it: aren't we all, deep down ?
    If everybody was like me, this world wouldn't have lasted very long.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I dont even try , Ive resigned myself to be forever alone. I'll just live like a man child and hopefully die by 60.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Never understood why people are so desperate to find 'love', let alone get married.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Never understood why people are so desperate to find 'love', let alone get married.
    Love is the best thing you will ever experience in your life, if you actually experience it outside lust or infatuation.

Marriage, not so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I dont even try , Ive resigned myself to be forever alone. I'll just live like a man child and hopefully die by 60.
    If only Trump had the same goals.

Love is the best thing you will ever experience in your life, if you actually experience it outside lust or infatuation.

Marriage, not so much.
    Until the relationship ends and you're heartbroken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Women crash after their late 20s

Women could also just lower their standards
    That's why they call it "settling down." And that's about the best option for me at 32.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a gf, believe it or not. Im not saying it is as frequent as you hear women speaking about. But often enough to know that if I were single, I wouldn't exatly be struggling for dates.
    If you aren't single why are you worrying about your dating options if you were ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Until the relationship ends and you're heartbroken.
    You'll always have the memory of it.

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    Tis better to have loved and lost
    Than never to have loved at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you aren't single why are you worrying about your dating options if you were ?
    Im certainly not worrying at all. Just as my gf sometimes gets hit on, so do I. But I am not interested, which is why I drop the gf card if I get the impression that someone is interested in me.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plus how has someone managed to create a dating thread without *a certain user* appearing and telling us how he used pick up agent skills as a 32 year old man to trap a 16 year old into allowing him to touch her thighs and kiss her face before she 'ran away' ?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post46814180

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sometimes people do what makes them happy in their 20s-30s and then it makes them miserable for the rest of their life. Bad advice mate.
    Actually it's good advice, if people lack foresight or can't seem to find happiness at that age then that's on them. Also why do you care? People do what they want, good luck changing their outlooks based off a shitty blog site post. Also dating past your 30s isn't exactly hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im certainly not worrying at all. Just as my gf sometimes gets hit on, so do I. But I am not interested, which is why I drop the gf card if I get the impression that someone is interested in me.
    Ah sorry I misunderstood you: apologies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Because coming home and feeding the cat would be a pretty boring existence for decades and decades.