Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    The Suikoden Series (especially the first three).
    Luca Blight the most epic villain in any RPGs and his famous phrase: "Die Pig!"

Lunar
    X-Wing or TIE Fighter
    Asherons Call

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Hearts Covenant.
    Panzar Dragoon Saga.
    Shining Force II.

Pretty much any of the Genesis/Dreamcast/PSX/PS2 JRPG's would be good. Those would be my top three though.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vampire The Masquerade : Bloodlines

Timesplitters 2/FP, Jak 2, and Destroy All Humans 1/2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Fable II (Just so I can get it on PC), grew up with this game as a kid and I still love it to this day. I can recite pretty much every piece of dialogue from the main questline.

Witcher I (Heavy remaster: replace the combat and UI with Witcher 3's. Basically recreate the first Witcher inside Witcher 3). This game is so buggy and the most recent save always corrupts, so you always have to save twice. Despite that I enjoyed it and it was my intro into the Witcher franchise.

Beyond those two just WC3 and Spyro. But those are all but confirmed to be getting remastered anyway (WC3 recent update and the fact that the spyro demo cheat 'works' in the crash bandicoot remaster).

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy 8
    Tombi!
    Nightmare Creatures/Akuji the Heartless. (fine with either or)

Full Throttle
    Black&White
    Flying Heroes

10+ Year Old Account
    Vagrant story
    dino crisis 1
    Colosseum Road to Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Phantasy Star 3
    Vanilla World of Warcraft
    Knights of the Old Republic
    PS 3 was one of the weirdest games I've ever played, but I loved it.

My choices:
    Suikoden
    Suikoden II
    Suikoden III

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Full Throttle
    Ummm... They already did that.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Parasite Eve

Masters of Magic

Morrowind
    After what they did to Skryim and the latest Fallout, I think it's best if they never touch Morrowind. I'm not sure I can agree with Parasite Eve because Square Enix has taken a massive dive in quality and I don't trust them to not ruin this like they have the last few Final Fantasy games. Masters of Magic, however, I absolutely agree with as long as Paradox Interactive has nothing to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    PS 3 was one of the weirdest games I've ever played, but I loved it.

My choices:
    Suikoden
    Suikoden II
    Suikoden III
    Awesome masterpiece JRPGs indeed Grimio. I love your avatar and signature Grimio ftw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    After what they did to Skryim and the latest Fallout, I think it's best if they never touch Morrowind. I'm not sure I can agree with Parasite Eve because Square Enix has taken a massive dive in quality and I don't trust them to not ruin this like they have the last few Final Fantasy games. Masters of Magic, however, I absolutely agree with as long as Paradox Interactive has nothing to do with it.
    When I say remastered I don't mean an entire remake which is changing gameplay and maybe a little bit of scenarios and stuff nope. It's basically the same game exactly the same just better visuals with HD resolution that doesn't make your eyes bleed just like how they did for example with FFX and FFX2 HD remastered and Castlevania lords of shadow remastered version in pc.

So many worthy games...

If I had to boil it down to three, I'd go with:

1) Classic World of Warcraft

2) Golden Sun 2

3) Streets of Rage

Honorable mention to Ps1's Warhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    When I say remastered I don't mean an entire remake which is changing gameplay and maybe a little bit of scenarios and stuff nope. It's basically the same game exactly the same just better visuals with HD resolution that doesn't make your eyes bleed just like how they did for example with FFX and FFX2 HD remastered and Castlevania lords of shadow remastered version in pc.
    I know precisely what you meant but I also know that developers rarely ever just tweak the graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Had no idea, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    I know precisely what you meant but I also know that developers rarely ever just tweak the graphics.
    I know what you mean sometimes remake can ruin the original games in fact unfortunately most of remakes are bad compare to it's original but sometimes remakes improves a lot of things one example will be Final Fantasy Tactics the original one in ps1 is one of my favorite tactics RPG game of all time and the remake they made in the PSP the one called war of lions damn that remake is super amazing not only they stick with the original story and gameplay they even made it better by adding Balthier from FF12 as an optional character and made the dialog way better some of the name changes I didn't like tbh but yeah. :P

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    To be totally honest, I don't like remasters, unless the game is virtually unplayable (like some old pc classics that requires a shit load of work to run on win10). Otherwise, let the classics be classics, and use the resources to develop new games.

FF7.

But an actual remaster, not this nonsense they're trying to pull on us instead.

Morrowind was a good choice as well.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Secret of mana(first one)
    Mario and the 7 stars(for my nieces and my childhood)
    And the secret of nevermore (the kid and his dog that kept changing breed)
    Also one side scroll rpg on snes that I can't remember the name of atm.