Page 1 of 2
LastLast

92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-parents.html

The vast majority of left-wing protesters arrested on suspicion of politically-fuelled offences in Berlin are young men who live with their parents, a new report found.

The figures, which were published in daily newspaper Bild revealed that 873 suspects were investigated by authorities between 2003 and 2013.

Of these 84 per cent were men, and 72 per cent were aged between 18 and 29.

The figures, which were published in daily newspaper Bild revealed that 873 suspects were investigated by authorities between 2003 and 2013

The figures, which were published in daily newspaper Bild revealed that 873 suspects were investigated by authorities between 2003 and 2013

More than half of the arrests were made in the Berlin districts of Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg and Mitte, mostly during demonstrations.

A third of them were unemployed, and 92 per cent still live with their parents.

The figures published in the Berlin newspaper said of the offences committed against a person, in four out of five cases the victims were police officers.

In 15 per cent of these cases, the victims were right wing activists.

The new figures were released by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV).

Between 2009 and 2013, the Bild report claims, left-wing assassins attempted to commit 11 murders.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4psCDE8zO
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    wow, some staggering numbers!!!

German source http://m.bild.de/regional/berlin/lin....html#fromWall

How can you be unemployed with 4% unemployment rate? You must've given up looking for a job entirely.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the control group look like? Who are these people exactly? A fringe minority? Left-wing activists can mean many things - it's unscrupulous to try to paint them all with the same brush.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    92% of left-wing activists arrested or under suspicion. That's kinda critical information you left out of your post title.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nobody cares about germany. Rym is from there.

I only opened this thread to check if it was from dailymail. Yep, it's from dailymail. LMAO

Grossly misleading thread Title
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    92% of left-wing activists arrested or under suspicion. That's kinda critical information you left out of your post title.
    Haha.

Expecting intellectual honesty.

It seems there is a correlation between lack of responsibility and delinquency.

How profound.

I can't even read that and I can tell it's a click bait site.

The left and right are a lie. The only logical direction to move is forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    This right here.

But, just another far-right "teh evul leftists!!"-post I suppose. Meanwhile, arrested peeps identifying on the right-side of the spectrum: ...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-08-16 at 12:36 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess that's why they get all uppity when hard working adults go out protesting because companies and governments are killing their wages by importing cheap labour.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    How can you be unemployed with 4% unemployment rate? You must've given up looking for a job entirely.
    To help clarify a bit, that 4% number is (in america) greeting to the lowest, or best, or possible number for unemployment of people not working but actively looking. That number grows when you start adding in the people who aren't actively looking or are discouraged from getting a job. Which is why I hate it when politicians try to use two different categories to downplay any attempts to reduce unemployment.

100% of people who run over other people at protest, end up being Alt Right republican nut jobs.

Shame my control group is a party of 1, but still this means every Alt Right is a republican nut job.

I mean really the age group with the largest % of non employment, in that study, has large # of unemployment.
    SHOCKING.

now how many of them were in school at the time?

They really lost me at "left-wing assassins"...lol Liberal Ninja's ???

Thread title very misleading. Not sure what to extrapolate from this esp without accompanying right wing info or control group.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure these numbers totally didn't come straight out of tony's ass. /sarcasm
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I guess that's why they get all uppity when hard working adults go out protesting because companies and governments are killing their wages by importing cheap labour.
    Millennials are actually among the hardest working adults.

Comes with the territory I suppose, growing up in the middle of a crisis created by "hard working adults".

Haha! So tony created this thread after losing the battle in the other thread about attending a racist rally. Then he logged off. GG

Deleted
    It's probably even more when looking at the extreme rights groups.

Great source there, mate. Good job!