Page 32 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    You went all out @Breccia.
    Don't take this the wrong way: I am misquoting here. It's a bit.

Do you know how easy making Trump seem horrible is for me? Do you have any fucking idea how easy this is? This is a fucking joke! And I'm sorry more people wonn't do this, I really am because I wouldn't have to fucking sit here and post all this shit about Trump fucking up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Al Jazeera just has to be the hipster. Lol.
    In all fairness, there is stuff happening in a lot of other countries. Did you read about the landslide? That's scary shit. Hundreds dead, hundreds missing. God.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have ya'll seen the documents unearthed by journalists?
    Trump's father was arrested in the 20's at a KKK rally. I guess it runs in the family...

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Trump's father was arrested in the 20's at a KKK rally. I guess it runs in the family...
    In fairness, I don't believe it says why he was arrested. Last I checked there was no conclusive link from those reports tying his father to the KKK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's father was --
    Irrelevant and don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In fairness, I don't believe it says why he was arrested. Last I checked there was no conclusive link from those reports tying his father to the KKK.
    Maybe he was an Antifa member harassing the poor innocent KKK

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is a nazi, what does his father matter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I Hope so! Who knows if we will even be around by then!
    More pressing question... what round are you drafting Tye Montgomery?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's like they don't expect this to happen every time you put him in front of reporters with a microphone, and especially when they allow him to take questions from the media.

How many times has this been the line from anonymous White House officials? Oh yeah, literally every time. You don't get to be "stunned" anymore, this is sadly predictable now. He didn't "go rogue", he "went Trump", like he always does.

As much as I may disagree with some of his social/economic policies, hot damn do I wish I lived in a world where the Republican president was Kasich and not Trump.
    Yea right, would be on here posting the same crap about Kasich. We all know you love Bernie.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think people should knock it into Trump's head that in situations like these you say what you need to stay to keep the country together, you don't throw shit out there that makes it worse.

Yes both sides were guilty of violence, but last I recall one side had a guy go full terrorist. It's really stupid to continue stiring shit up.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2017-08-16 at 01:57 AM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Yea right, would be on here posting the same crap about Kasich. We all know you love Bernie.
    It's cute you're now drawing false equivalencies between Trump and Kasich.

Is it a tick of yours? Like some sort of weird forum posting tourette's? Or are you just fundamentally incapable of a worthwhile thought process?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    I think people should knock it into Trump's head that in situations like these you say what you need to stay to keep the country together, you don't throw shit out there that makes it worse.

Yes both sides were guilty of violence, but last I recall one side had a guy go full terrorist.
    That ship has sailed. Trump said what he said today because it's who he is. When he made the statement yesterday he looked like a hostage reading a forced message. Today he was in his element.

That element being ignorance, defiance, and stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    "We're not a racist nation!"

"Now watch us bash black people."

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It's cute you're now drawing false equivalencies between Trump and Kasich.

Is it a tick of yours? Like some sort of weird forum posting tourette's? Or are you just fundamentally incapable of a worthwhile thought process?
    Sorry I don't associate with cop killer apologists or making fun of people with handicaps. I'm sure you have some moral reasoning why it's cool though.

Sorry I don't associate with cop killer apologists or making fun of people with handicaps. I'm sure you have some moral reasoning why it's cool though.
    Nah, you just associate with nazis, racists, white supremacists etc.

And it wasn't a matter of cool or cruel. You have posting tick that is akin to tourette's. It's incessant and constant on your part. False equivalencies are your handicap.

Deleted
    (extremist) right' rights = (extremist) left' rights.
    Both sides have equal rights to demonstrate or protest or whatever. I don't really give a shit.
    Once either side crosses the line of what is legally permitted, law enforcement needs to step in and reel that shit in.
    You want to protest something whatever some statue i don't give a shit about? Go right ahead, as long as you respect the laws. You want to counter-protest some shit whatever some statue i don't give a shit about? Go right ahead, as long as you respect the laws.
    The general idea here is i don't give a shit about your ideas they're irrelevant. Just respect the laws.
    Then this shithead worthless scumbag neonazi runs his car into some people? That's not cool and not legal.
    So this fucker has to burn.
    Apart from that? Whatever go demonstrate with your likeminded irrelevant peers no one gives a shit. Just don't drive cars into people.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Seems you guys broke @supertony51

Put the pieces back together. I will have to have a stern talk with his parents and especially grandparents.
    The internet radicalised him, it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough with the personal insults. Stick to the topic*.

(*and that includes knocking off football discussion, we have a thread for that, see my sig)

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Comedy gold

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Nah, you just associate with nazis, racists, white supremacists etc.

And it wasn't a matter of cool or cruel. You have posting tick that is akin to tourette's. It's incessant and constant on your part. False equivalencies are your handicap.
    No I actually hate both sides, but making fun of handicaps is about the lowest thing you can do in my eyes. You would not say these things if you had a family member with tourette's. It's pretty disgusting and you should probably be banned.

No I actually hate both sides, but making fun of handicaps is about the lowest thing you can do in my eyes. You would not say these things if you had a family member with tourette's. It's pretty disgusting and you should probably be banned.
    But you support Trump after he mocked the handicapped reporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    But you support Trump after he mocked the handicapped reporter?
    That was not cool either. I support him on policy.