7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Whelp episode 6 was shown for an hour in spain Don't click that link unless you want to see mega spoilers.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...for/?limit=500

Pretty much confirms the night king has been toying with Sam Jon and Bran for years, using them as tools in his master plan he takes down Viserion so easily.

The night king has been shown to have warging and greensight powers, or at east the power to counter bran while he is using them.

The night king has been observing the south this whole time, observing Jon and Dany, waiting until they are in love, to march on eastwatch, its been what a year or more since hardholme, if he could cross the wall he would have done it.

Sam: He had Sam spared way back at the fist of the firstmen because he knew he and Jon were friends and that Sam a bookish boy would eventually become a Maester, that would eventually lead jon to the the massive dragonglass deposit on dragonstone, and into Dany's heart.

Bran: I always wondered how Meera managed to escape such a massive horde of tireless undead while hauling bran, the night king let her go, sent a few wights to make a show of it sure, but let her go so Bran would be around to send the ravens to spy on him and alert Jon on dragonstone to make him come north of the wall again.

Jon: He wanted Jon to lead a party or army north past the wall, so he could captured him and lure Dany and her dragons out past it. So he could kill one to melt the wall

Archmaester Ebrose was right and the wall would have protected everyone till Jon Sam and Bran fucked things up, if they had just done nothing he would have just stayed trapped beyond the wall stuck in impotent rage.
    Dammit, was hoping a torrent would pop up someplace.

Episode 6 got leaked on Instagram, hopefully a torrent shows up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    So much for killing a dragon. Aside from shooting it from the sky, it seemed like a mere flesh wound.
    I could have sworn the arrow was gonna be poisoned on the tip

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Daenerys was going to burn the whole city, Tyrion/Jon made her reconsider.

And Cersei is chill if you stay out of her way. They aren't that different.
    She was yas, but she diden't

Cersei is chill? tell that to everyone who lived around the great sept.

She was yas, but she diden't

Cersei is chill? tell that to everyone who lived around the great sept.
    Cersei didn't have a Tyrion to stop her... like Daenerys does.

Pretty sure fewer got killed than what Daenerys burned doe.

HD with subtitles pls

Episode 6 got leaked on Instagram, hopefully a torrent shows up.
    They should just double the fucking sub fee or something and hust release the episodes all at once, waiting for eps is getting old, especially with netflix, they wouldn't have to worry about leaks either.

- - - Updated - - -

Cersei didn't have a Tyrion to stop her... like Daenerys does.

Pretty sure fewer got killed than what Daenerys burned doe.
    Cersei had a Tyrion, she helped drive him away.

Non combatants are still non combatants, would be interesting to see death totals from both instances.

HBO is pretty crap in general. In most countries you can't even get HBO Go and you'd need to subscribe through a television provider. I mean who the hell still has a television provider??

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    HBO is pretty crap in general. In most countries you can't even get HBO Go and you'd need to subscribe through a television provider. I mean who the hell still has a television provider??
    You can get HBO Now which is basically the equivalent of Netflix (viewing on PC or television). $15/mo in the US. Yes HBO is ridiculous with their lack of product differentiation.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You can get HBO Now which is basically the equivalent of Netflix (viewing on PC or television). $15/mo in the US. Yes HBO is ridiculous with their lack of product differentiation.
    I mean you have to wait 3 months after the last episode if you just want to say buy it off of amazon prime, so may as well stay subbed all year. Fucking annoying as shit. Even to thrones is like the only thing i watch off of it

- - - Updated - - -

Also it looks like Jon proposed to Dany, and Tyrion peeping in during epic boat sex might actually be the bedding ceremony.

Also it looks like Jon proposed to Dany, and Tyrion peeping in during epic boat sex might actually be the bedding ceremony.
    Uh...is that a spoiler? Because there's literally zero buildup to that in episode 5. We only have two episodes left this season.

Deleted
    According to Reddit the next episode might have been leaked so stay away from the internet for a week.

Uh...is that a spoiler? Because there's literally zero buildup to that in episode 5. We only have two episodes left this season.
    Tyrion tells Dany to marry Jon as he is obviously in love with her, Dany tries to deny her feelings for him and calls Jon short, but then promptly fly's north to save him against Tyrion's wishes

I didn't see the video for my self but I have seen the screen caps.

A naked jon unconscious Jon wakes up to find Dany caring for him. The first thing he says is along the line of "I'm so sorry I wish we never went" he grabs her hand she says "I had to see now I have"

"Jon says thank you Dany i would kneel but..." (Hes too fucked up from earlyer to do anything other than hold her hand)

Dany gets emotional and Jon holds her hand again, Dany says the last person that called her that was her brother, bad memories, he says "ok how about my queen" (note my queen not your grace) She is floored and says " i hope i deserve it" You do" dany asks "will you people accept me?" or something "they will just have to take you for what you are!"(My queen)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    According to Reddit the next episode might have been leaked so stay away from the internet for a week.
    Specifically this thread and free folk.

- - - Updated - - -

found it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co..._the_shippers/
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-08-16 at 03:25 AM.

No he doesn't. He could've just left. Jaime and Varys freed him so he could leave and live in Essos peacefully.

Tyrion killing Tywin was purely out of spite.
    I'll admit that I haven't read the books, which I intend to, but I believe that if Tyrion had not found his girl in Tywin's bed, the two of them could have come to some sort of agreement. The killing of his girl for betraying him put him in a very foul mood on top of whatever else had happened.

I'll be the first to have been cheering for Tyrion either way. He's been stomped on his entire life for the crime of being born.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Tyrion tells Dany to marry Jon as he is obviously in love with her, Dany tries to deny her feelings for him and calls Jon short, but then promptly fly's north to save him against Tyrion's wishes

I didn't see the video for my self but I have seen the screen caps.

A naked jon unconscious Jon wakes up to find Dany caring for him. The first thing he says is along the line of "I'm so sorry I wish we never went" he grabs her hand she says "I had to see now I have"

"Jon says thank you Dany i would kneel but..." (Hes too fucked up from earlyer to do anything other than hold her hand)

Dany gets emotional and Jon holds her hand again, Dany says the last person that called her that was her brother, bad memories, he says "ok how about my queen" (note my queen not your grace) She is floored and says " i hope i deserve it" You do" dany asks "will you people accept me?" or something "they will just have to take you for what you are!"(My queen)

- - - Updated - - -

Specifically this thread and free folk.

- - - Updated - - -

found it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co..._the_shippers/
    ..what the fuck. There is zero chemistry between the two actors and zero buildup to anything even close to a marriage proposal.

*throws laptop out window*

..what the fuck. There is zero chemistry between the two actors and zero buildup to anything even close to a marriage proposal.

*throws laptop out window*
    The you could practically smell the pharamones in the cave scene. Dany is as turned on as we have ever seen her when jon petted Drogon. She almost cried when he left dragonstone.

The reddit link i posted has a video of the whole scene. Shit quality but still.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Snip
    You're a pretty cool guy with your internet knowledge

Looks like this thread has gone back to being garbage. Dany vs cersei whos more evil gibberish really

Man Arya was about 2 seconds from killing sansa and taking her face at the end of the ep, it will be interesting to see how they go from that to teaming up to kill lf next episode.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To watch it early or not to, that is what i'm dealing with atm. I watched the leak for episode 4 in shit quality....
    HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    In the books she never went to Vaes Dothrak. That episode (which wasn't in s1) was not her strength alone, but with the help of other dosh khaleen, and it was done in a city which forbade violence. In other words, she broke the fundamental rule of the city to ambush them all, and got away with it on a technicality (that didn't make sense, logically, at the time) that she had used no blade.
    Yes im not talking about season one or the book, im talking about season 6, i even stated that episode was season 6 episode 4 so what exactly is your point here?

She killed every living Khal by herself, not with the help of the Dosh Khaleen. She pushed over the braziers of fire, igniting the temple. There were no dosh khaleen inside. The only help she got was from Jorah and Dario blocking the bloody door so they couldnt get out and got roasted alive. The Dothraki then all formed a huge group outside of the temple, which was ablaze and saw Dany walk out of it unhurt and unburn.

Knowing she had just killed every single Khal, something never done before, the Dothraki recognised her strength and fell to their knees before her. Choosing her as their Khaleesi.

You're not saying anything that has anything to do with what im saying. You're pointing out different things to what im talking about and trying to correct me on them. Start reading all of my post and not just 1 line then jumbling it up with another line.

Im literally sat here stunned that you continue to reply to things A) i have not said and B) Referencing things from completely different episodes than the ones im talking about even though ive told you you are getting mixed up