Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again, and again, and again. The beef with illegal immigration (or as the politically correct insist on calling it, "undocumented" immigration) IS NOT, and never was a beef with immigration as a whole. The right's problem is with the idea that people think they are entitled to move here on a whim and refuse to go through the process of immigration, or try to cheat the system by coming on a visa or green card, letting it expire and refusing to either leave or go through the process as they are supposed to.

The left is desperate to hijack the narrative and twist it into a perceived war on immigration itself, because the case for immigration is a no-brainer, easy argument to make. It's a lie that the right wants to abolish immigration, plain and simple. The right's position is that if you really, desperately want to immigrate here, you can and should do it. It's not easy or simple, and it basically requires you to dedicate your life into investing in your new country. But isn't that the entire idea of becoming a citizen of a new country? Fuck the left and anyone who tries to make you think that the right is against immigration cart blanch. They're liars.

Sure, there's a few nutters on the extreme right who think that all immigration should be abolished, but there are also zealots on the left who are completely enthralled by globalism and think that borders shouldn't exist either. Neither one is a reasonable representation of either political side as a whole.
    The democrats disguise views on immigration as being a moral issue but in reallity they just want future voters.

Step 1: The left needs to stop shutting ignorant people up, let them speak, educate them - bring them into the light.
    Step 2: The right needs to stop with the everyone for them selves crap - society is a functioning whole not just a collection of individuals.
    Step 3: Everyone - educate yourself, informed opinions will get you a lot further than random ramblings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Putting nazis in jail will do far more than me solving my self-confidence issues.
    You are the sort of person that believes that dirt swept under a rug = a clean room ... lol

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Step 1: The left needs to stop shutting ignorant people up, let them speak, educate them - bring them into the light.
    Step 2: The right needs to stop with the everyone for them selves crap - society is a functioning whole not just a collection of individuals.
    Step 3: Everyone - educate yourself, informed opinions will get you a lot further than random ramblings.

- - - Updated - - -

You are the sort of person that believes that dirt swept under a rug = a clean room ... lol
    As someone who does #1 plenty of times.

You can't educate someone who doesn't want to be educated. I have held the debates before countless times with people and let them get their full say and made point by point rebuttals and corrections with the facts to back them up. The facts don't matter when their entire viewpoints are based solely on emotions. It just has them repeat to others around them as a form of echo chamber and either end up with them ignoring what you say entirely or refusing to let you speak on the topic to them after they got their fantasy in the open. Many of them will be proven something as a factual lie repeatedly with evidence to support it and will continue to believe the lie and repeat it over and over again.

If you have people honestly wanting to debate and willing to learn and adapt their viewpoints, that is a rare thing nowadays it seems. Most want to just pay ear service to you just long enough to wait for their term to speak, even if they are wrong.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Moscovian Candidate View Post
    After today, this warning from the past has become more relevant than ever.
    Sadly the human race has a short term memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    You can't educate someone who doesn't want to be educated.
    Indeed, but a vast majority of the ignorant are not there by choice.

If you just want to lock up the ignorant - around 40-50% of the USA would be in jail.

The benefit to society of not pushing all the crap under the carpet far outweighs the inconvenience of having to listen to it.

After all - anyone that is a criminal still gets treated as so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Sadly the human race has a short term memory.
    Of course it does - we keep burying this crap rather than dealing with it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, and again, and again. The beef with illegal immigration (or as the politically correct insist on calling it, "undocumented" immigration) IS NOT, and never was a beef with immigration as a whole. The right's problem is with the idea that people think they are entitled to move here on a whim and refuse to go through the process of immigration, or try to cheat the system by coming on a visa or green card, letting it expire and refusing to either leave or go through the process as they are supposed to.

The left is desperate to hijack the narrative and twist it into a perceived war on immigration itself, because the case for immigration is a no-brainer, easy argument to make. It's a lie that the right wants to abolish immigration, plain and simple. The right's position is that if you really, desperately want to immigrate here, you can and should do it. It's not easy or simple, and it basically requires you to dedicate your life into investing in your new country. But isn't that the entire idea of becoming a citizen of a new country? Fuck the left and anyone who tries to make you think that the right is against immigration cart blanch. They're liars.

Sure, there's a few nutters on the extreme right who think that all immigration should be abolished, but there are also zealots on the left who are completely enthralled by globalism and think that borders shouldn't exist either. Neither one is a reasonable representation of either political side as a whole.
    Wish there was a like button

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    "If you want to make America great again, don't listen to X, listen to Y"
    Blindly trust Y, Why Y would never betray you. Y is your friend. X is evil, why even Y said so and Y is always right!

Powerful institutions that until just recently were regarded as corrupt and self-serving and not widely trusted even said Y is to be trusted, and that X is a virus from Satan! After all, these institutions are good now because they love Y. Their love for Y, unconditional love no less, should not ever raise suspicion among you!
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2017-08-19 at 06:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    TL;DW

/10chars...
    It's a 1947 piece comparing a white supremacist in the USA and his tactics to try and divide people, and it's pretty much exactly the same tactics used by the germans, and it's the same tactics used by Trump and his ilk.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Are you sure it's not made in 2017? Because it's oh so relevant.
    It's deeply depressing that the message of this video is still relevant in any developed country.

- - - Updated - - -

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, and again, and again. The beef with illegal immigration (or as the politically correct insist on calling it, "undocumented" immigration) IS NOT, and never was a beef with immigration as a whole.
    You might want to tell that to the Trump administration.

Trump Supports Plan to Cut Legal Immigration by Half

WASHINGTON — President Trump embraced a proposal on Wednesday to slash legal immigration to the United States in half within a decade by sharply curtailing the ability of American citizens and legal residents to bring family members into the country.

The plan would enact the most far-reaching changes to the system of legal immigration in decades and represents the president’s latest effort to stem the flow of newcomers to the United States. Since taking office, he has barred many visitors from select Muslim-majority countries, limited the influx of refugees, increased immigration arrests and pressed to build a wall along the southern border.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/u...migration.html

You'll excuse me if I laugh at your tissue thin lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Once again, Trae Crowder says it best:

Last edited by The Moscovian Candidate; 2017-08-19 at 04:04 AM.

Because a country is not a business.
    Wait.. what? I voted for Trump because he said he wanted to run the country like a business. I was promised it would be better this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Refer back to my comment about neither understanding nor caring to understand.
    @ The poster asking all these dark questions: we as a country have decided that the welfare of our citizens is something to look after even though it is not inherently right or wrong in the universe's eyes. If you want to establish a technocracy and cull or throw out to sea all the people with skills you don't deem valuable enough we have an avenue for that: the voting booth. Most of us I think are more concerned about the well being of our fellow man, and yes the illegals are our fellow man but it is only natural to be slightly more concerned for a countryman just like you would be more concerned for a family member. Why? Well it probably stems from the importance of group fitness between different tribes of humans in the past.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Why should you be entitled to remain here just because you were born inside the imaginary line when people better and more valuable than you can't get in? Why should America have to carry you through content when we could replace you with better people?
    you're talking about fairness when you're explicitly referring to certain people are "better" than others? way to gain credibility. Also, how fair is it that legal immigrants have to commit much of their resources to the venture of emigrating to a new country, renouncing their previous allegiances, and paying taxes in their new country, while others decide to move here without having done any of that prep work?

taking the corollary to your argument, what makes you entitled to stay in a country just because you managed to not get caught sneaking there?
    Last edited by spanishninja; 2017-08-16 at 05:49 AM.

Want to help make the country great?
    Just be decent to people you interact with.
    You don't have to be the nicest person ever,
    just don't be an asshole or judge anyone for being themselves.

Everyone does that? There ya go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    Want to help make the country great?
    Just be decent to people you interact with.
    You don't have to be the nicest person ever,
    just don't be an asshole or judge anyone for being themselves.

Everyone does that? There ya go.
    It really is that simple.

The idea isn't limited to raids and phrasing it like that was a joke. It works like this in business too, where you don't get complete job security just because you were found in the building one day. If they feel they can get better value out of replacing you, you're gone. So again, stop flailing and answer the question: Why should you be entitled to remain here and benefit from being here by virtue of your birth, even if we could give your "spot" in the country to a more valuable immigrant?
    OK, I'll go along with you. Just because you are born here you don't get citizenship. Get rid of anchor babies.

Now, those that are born to actual citizens get a place at the table because their parents made an official contribution to the society at large. Using your business comparison, you don't get to just walk into the business and start working and expect to be paid with benefits. At least the children of citizens (current workers) are likely to be acclimated the business environment whereas those outside are much less likely to be a good fit and have a decent chance of being the complete opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Schwarzenegger schools 45 on nazis:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Minuteman View Post
    Schwarzenegger schools 45 on nazis:

That's all cute and all, but he's wrong. Because Anti-Fa march under communist flags, which saw the wholesale slaughter of Millions of people too. So there IS two sides to this violence and hate.