Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Mildly amused.

It's the end of the world as we know it; and I feel fine.
    Pretty much this lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    I don't have the energy to make a poll, and undoubtedly, people would bitch that I didn't have every choice, so I will just ask how you feel these days?

I feel:

1. Pissed off
    2. Worn out
    3. Sad
    4. Like I want to punch specific folks
    I assume you are talking about the politics? Even if not, most people feel like you do at a large portion of their live.

I like to believe it gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Always amusing that Americans think their current problems are something new and not just a cyclical trend
    Yeah, we had that problem once, it got a little bad, but then the Allied Forces helped us pull put of it... wait... *looks at Trump, GB choosing the Brechreiz, France almost electing Le Pen* ... shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Annoyed from being surrounded by people who see the next 10-20 years as no different then the past 10-20.

I don't have the energy to make a poll, and undoubtedly, people would bitch that I didn't have every choice, so I will just ask how you feel these days?

I feel:

1. Pissed off
    2. Worn out
    3. Sad
    i think you need to stop giving so much of a shit about all the dumb shit going on out there, it will never stop and if it isnt about this it will be about that. just move on dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what I gather from this, America isn't collapsing into the sea, trump hasn't brought the nation to its knees, and it's just the same shit as usual for the average person.
    #boycottchina

I'm tired, drained, and without purpose or drive. Please, just send some nukes our way Lil Kim.

Obama just made Twitter history.

The former president tweeted a Nelson Mandela quote on the day of violent chaos in Charlottesville. He included a photo taken of him in 2011 on a visit to his daughter Sasha’s school in Bethesda, Md.

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..."

With more than 2.8 million likes already, it’s the most “liked” tweet in Twitter history. A spokesperson for Twitter said the tweet broke the record just after 7 p.m. Pacific on Tuesday.

That was hours after President Trump, who succeeded Obama in the White House, drew new criticism for his most recent remarks about the clash between white supremacists and counter-protesters.

http://www.latimes.com/business/tech...815-story.html

I'm really liking the national dialog the Charlottesville demonstrations and killing have sparked.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Frankly I'm both amused by human stupidity and equally frightened for the future of humanity.
    A troll in the white House and Nazis in the streets, that's enough for me.

I feel... normal? Not sure what the point is, everything has been pretty much the same my entire life.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So what I gather from this, America isn't collapsing into the sea, trump hasn't brought the nation to its knees, and it's just the same shit as usual for the average person.
    Bingo. If you stop and look through the politics and the media. This garbage has been going on for years. This is nothing new. It's just thrown in yourface more and more because so many are on social media in some form and right there it is.

Par for the course and full steam ahead.

At the moment, I feel no different than I did yesterday, one year ago or even 5-10 years ago. Same BS from the extremists on both sides and the same BS coverage from media.

There is a middle ground and a lot of people in it but that wont be covered by any news outlets because that doesn't stir the pot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Angry but content and cautious.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

hello

I have a good holiday here
    Everything is fine with everyone

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Find a passion. Then go to college for it or take online classes. Focusing on that might also relieve your violent urges.
    Well, at age 55, and with a masters degree, I doubt that will happen. If it wasn't for the current situation here, I wouldn't have any violent urges. On the plus side, I do beat the hell out of my heavy bag in my basement a lot more these days,
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

He's keeping the allahu akbars to a minimum while they are increasing everywhere else, so not too bad. I can go to sleep knowing my women and goats will go unraped.

7+ Year Old Account
    Feels GOOD Man.

We've been long overdue for the pendulum to swing the other way. Remember polls of Hillary ay 99% ? No way Trump could win?

LOL America came out in droves against the MSM and Commie narrative, despite places having 144% voter turnout. ( lol Hiya illegals in California, looking at you. )
    Sorry but you have to go back.

We still have a propaganda issue, some derranged Leftists and Soros Shills/useful idiots. Which are pretty vocal. That doesn't matter. Economy and jobs are booming, I know we have a president that will nuke the NORKS if need be. Despite our own corrupt .gov/deepstate/Bill Clinton giving them nuke tech, and Obama paying extortion money.
    Americans know whats up. With the exception of the .01% that are Trannys, The paid and owned Legislative branch and Bush/Obama federal judges that are being purged, and the millennial snowflakes. This country is Finally woken up to the Bullcrap.

I'm happy as can be. Feels GOOD.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel...
    1) I am overpaid but not even remotely worried about losing my job.
    2) Happy my house and where I live.
    3) Not worried about the economy or world problems.
    4) Excited to go to Taiwan for the first time.
    5) If I had a GF/Wife my life would be pretty much perfect.

Feels pretty good, couple of anti fa shitheads starting shit but whats new....

I feel:

1. Pissed off
    2. Worn out
    3. Sad
    OP you need to get out more.

Life is great here in the US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Life is going fine. Working, making money, paying bills.

Politics happy that Obama is no longer in office, any other drama I tend to ignore.

Plenty of movies and games that have come out lately that I enjoy.

So can't complain. Life has been going just fine. Anybody who is seriously stressed out should turn off the TV for a bit.