Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    sounds like you made that up

edit:I know for a fact you made that up

But after this image there have been other members of their guild saying differing numbers, but still about 650-700 range. (Eyesee said in Gapezilla's chat 684)

OK that's the wipe count for when they went horde. What's the number as alliance?

Honestly gets u.s fourth, top effort.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    So how does this new awesome guild Invective performs? I've heard that they are going to beat all guilds. I guess that's overestimation, but surely they'll be among the top guilds soon. WoW is easy comparing to hardcore game they came from, I've failed to remember its name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post

You know the guild that should have killed Mythic KJ, but hasn't because they're still Alliance? That would be Honestly. They were 4 days ahead of Ego (2nd Oceanic guild) and still haven't killed Mythic KJ (Ego got kill 2 days ago) due to a combination of Paladin tank (Blueprint is a god, and he can't make the class good on this fight) and still being Alliance.
    Yea I'm sure being aillance was 100% the reason why Honestly lost to us on KJ. Had nothing to do with Ego simply being better than Honestly on KJ .

LOVE mmo-c XDDDDDDDDDD

- - - Updated - - -

What is easier, moving 20 yards to the singularity so you don't get knocked off or standing still and dpsing the adds to end the phase faster? No, goblin is not required for priests since the changes, but it makes it significantly easier.
    the best meme here is you actually need people to stop dps post nerfs because you push the phase too quickly.

but please, justify your gold spent on weak excuses for poor progression.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2017-08-16 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    Yea I'm sure being aillance was 100% the reason why Honestly lost to us on KJ. Had nothing to do with Ego simply being better than Honestly on KJ .

LOVE mmo-c XDDDDDDDDDD
    I like how in the text that you quote I talk about other reasons that Honestly is taking longer to kill Mythic KJ. Blueprint staying on Paladin and not running double guardian is obviously a major factor for slower KJ progression. Being Alliance was a contributing factor, but not the 1 thing stopping them from killing it.

but please, justify your gold spent on weak excuses for poor progression.
    I don't think i've justified our poor progression once. Dossou, FT, and literally 20 other people have already come in this thread and shit on our progression. Welcome to the party, you're a little late.

Our progression sucks because we have bad players in our raid. It's that simple

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how in the text that you quote I talk about other reasons that Honestly is taking longer to kill Mythic KJ. Blueprint staying on Paladin and not running double guardian is obviously a major factor for slower KJ progression. Being Alliance was a contributing factor, but not the 1 thing stopping them from killing it.
    If you seriously think classes were the issue in Honestly's prog it shows me you have no idea what you're talking about.

We killed the boss in 150 less pulls than honestly. I'm sure paladin/priests were the reason why honestly too so long

If you seriously think classes were the issue in Honestly's prog it shows me you have no idea what you're talking about.

We killed the boss in 150 less pulls than honestly. I'm sure paladin/priests were the reason why honestly too so long
    Is it the reason they took 150 more pulls than you? No

Is it a reason they took 50-75 more pulls than you? Probably

Did I say Easy took forever to kill Mythic KJ because they were Alliance? No, I said it was because they suck at the game.

It's obviously a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B. The fact that you want to argue about that is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it the reason they took 150 more pulls than you? No

Is it a reason they took 50-75 more pulls than you? Probably

Did I say Easy took forever to kill Mythic KJ because they were Alliance? No, I said it was because they suck at the game.

It's obviously a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B. The fact that you want to argue about that is hilarious.
    "probably"

glad to know we're talking from experience here.

Ok I changed my mind. Stop posting till you kill Kil'jaeden or your guild, Eman. Whatever comes first.

You can never know what is going on inside the guild though , so think about that before you judge them or make a comparison.

Emancapatror

You really should go get some fresh air you sound like a huge virgin

Your friend,

DEHOOKA

p.s. call for personals next time
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-08-17 at 05:34 AM.

Grats Easy, the Alpha of NA.

And the real story here is Honestly kills it as Alliance WITH A PRIEST. Literally impossible. They did the impossible.

No one pretended like it would save a ton of progression. Both guilds stated multiple other reasons for switching to Horde. The goblin racial being the smallest of those reasons. Better recruitment (both Easy and Vision said this) and player preference were both more important factors. And look what you say directly below this.
    I know, I'm just memeing at the fact that people still justify this as a move for progression, when it's not. Horde is better for M+ and recruitment, and for those reasons alone it makes sense. I just don't think the progression angle is even an argument at this point, even if it was initially a primary reason. That was Maset's justification on his stream and that seems reasonable.

Because half your officer core/best players are priests (Easy and Vision both have this problem). It's easier to transfer your whole guild Horde with massive gbank gold stash than it is to recruit good players to replace your best players. Especially when you're trying to recruit those players to a dead end realm/faction.
    I'm not saying it's a problem, your priests aren't that bad (though Jak can't save a tank, amirite?), I'm just saying if they're 8/9 and actually capable of putting up good numbers, they can also position properly for a mechanic, so it's hardly a benefit. I don't even think I saw a gateway in Honestly's kill for the dark phase (and a warrior got knocked off it seems??).
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-08-16 at 08:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Grats Easy, the Alpha of NA.

And the real story here is Honestly kills it as Alliance WITH A PRIEST. Literally impossible. They did the impossible.
    But did they do it with an enhancement shaman?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think alot of guilds did amazing this tier like limit, Ego, and Honestly in the US. Overall though this tier was so draining and even farm you can spend a night wiping on kil'jaedan and avatar. Its just not a fun tier and like blizzard didnt even reward guilds by giving us a mount to sell. Can't wait for Argus

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    You can never know what is going on inside the guild though , so think about that before you judge them or make a comparison.
    This is very well said
    Last edited by Speed; 2017-08-17 at 03:56 AM.

This tier is absolute horse shit.

I'll be surprised if there more then 100 guilds by 7.3 that have cleared the whole instance.
    I'm not sure what blizzard are thinking of making such an atrocity.
    5bosses complete and utter loot piniattas then you have mistress which changes every time you make a minor change to your setup and obtain more gear, skipping fishes left and right and what not, not a single constant in this boss what so ever.
    Then you have the last 3, maiden a very simple fight on paper but contains wiping mechanics and even 1 slip from a player every now and then will result in a instant wipe more often then not.

And then you have Avatar and Kj to which i say this those 2 bosses are completely out of the question for guilds that are outside of the top100 at this moment, and even then those 100 guilds will be struggling each week to re-kill them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    This tier is absolute horse shit.

I'll be surprised if there more then 100 guilds by 7.3 that have cleared the whole instance.
    I'm not sure what blizzard are thinking of making such an atrocity.
    5bosses complete and utter loot piniattas then you have mistress which changes every time you make a minor change to your setup and obtain more gear, skipping fishes left and right and what not, not a single constant in this boss what so ever.
    Then you have the last 3, maiden a very simple fight on paper but contains wiping mechanics and even 1 slip from a player every now and then will result in a instant wipe more often then not.

And then you have Avatar and Kj to which i say this those 2 bosses are completely out of the question for guilds that are outside of the top100 at this moment, and even then those 100 guilds will be struggling each week to re-kill them.
    So because it's hard, it's horse shit? I thought people wanted hard raids that last months for top 5 guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    So because it's hard, it's horse shit? I thought people wanted hard raids that last months for top 5 guilds.
    The immunity-favouring design is more what people has issues with. Both bosses are very soaking intensive, which limits the classes you should bring. Also the whole knockback-immunity thing on KJ with guilds transfering horde and race-changing to Goblin. It's pretty poor design when DK's has to equip DoS in order to not get knocked off.

Personally I think hard bosses are fun, but I see where people are coming from. No fun in killing a boss in <10 pulls!

Deleted
    Hard bosses fun.

Summer and immune bosses not so fun.

Be a miracle if we finish the tier without grey hairs at this rate, sometimes wish we didn't raid 3 nights p/w on the immunefest bosses (jk top 100 guilds poaching immune classes, as they would due to it -> trickles down -> cheers all)

vote lolkin

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    Hard bosses fun.

Summer and immune bosses not so fun.

Be a miracle if we finish the tier without grey hairs at this rate, sometimes wish we didn't raid 3 nights p/w on the immunefest bosses (jk top 100 guilds poaching immune classes, as they would due to it -> trickles down -> cheers all)

vote lolkin
    my condolences
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes